15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    You're supposed to first log in using the browser, then you open the program and click on the Check Cookies button. Recently Chrome got some updates that are messing around so I'll suggest using firefox instead.

Another option is manual login though I'm not sure if that's working now. This a little guide $(you need an account to see links) made for manual cookie login on AC, but it's basically the same for SS
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZestyLemons View Post
    Hi does anyone have an issue with cookie login for chrome where it says where my cookie file location is, and then says 'Cookie Error - unable to open database file'?
    @(you need an account to see links) if you look at this post here seems you have to do a lot with Chrome to get this to work. Personally i use firefox with 0 issues.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi thanks for your reply. I also thought of firefox, when I use firefox, it does log in, but then it says 'Error during scoresend - unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'. Other times it says 'Error - Server sided error'. I have tried using phone hotspot and also I am not using a VPN so unsure what I am doing wrong, hence trying chrome

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hi thanks for your reply. I also thought of firefox, when I use firefox, it does log in, but then it says 'Error during scoresend - unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'. Other times it says 'Error - Server sided error'. I have tried using phone hotspot and also I am not using a VPN so unsure what I am doing wrong, hence trying chrome
    hm ive only seen that response when someone was out of the US?? maybe try a VPN to US IP?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (09-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ok thank you I will try that

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Yeah, there's a method to fixing your Chrome browser so it works with our programs. Might need to sift through some of these pages, or the Stealth Core support thread. Hint: Use the search feature at the top of the topic.

Regarding your error once you're able to login and send... have you tried multiple times? This is a server error which happens rarely for me, usually when doing dailies. I never get it when score sending.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Yeah, there's a method to fixing your Chrome browser so it works with our programs. Might need to sift through some of these pages, or the Stealth Core support thread. Hint: Use the search feature at the top of the topic.

Regarding your error once you're able to login and send... have you tried multiple times? This is a server error which happens rarely for me, usually when doing dailies. I never get it when score sending.
    I already did try using search for my issue with 'Cookie Error - unable to open database file' and nothing come up for me hence I posted.

Using my VPN and Firefox to the US did work yesterday, but is now giving errors again:

Error - Server sided error.
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: stringToEscape
    at System.Uri.EscapeDataString(String stringToEscape)
    at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.Login()
    Randomly browsing before sending score...
    Spider Refresher - Started
    System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
    at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.Get(String url, String& debugBody, String referer)
    at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.doSpider()

I have checked that I am logged in and also do not use neopets when the program is running.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 23h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    A bit anecdotal but I noticed that with Chrome, the program refused to login if I had the browser open and was connected to my VPN, if I disconnected the VPN it would log me in like normal through cookie login with the browser open.
    I would also get constant "Send Score" and "Server Sided" errors as well, I always just assumed this was my VPN messing with the connection.
    With Firefox, it let me login while having the browser open and had zero errors of any kind.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    I already did try using search for my issue with 'Cookie Error - unable to open database file' and nothing come up for me hence I posted.

Using my VPN and Firefox to the US did work yesterday, but is now giving errors again:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: stringToEscape
    at System.Uri.EscapeDataString(String stringToEscape)
    at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.Login()
    Randomly browsing before sending score...
    Spider Refresher - Started
    System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
    at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.Get(String url, String& debugBody, String referer)
    at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.doSpider()

I have checked that I am logged in and also do not use neopets when the program is running.
    Sorry, the discussion is actually on the Stealth Core support thread. I did a quick search and found the discussion starting (you need an account to see links).

... if you really want to login with Chrome every time. Credit to $(you need an account to see links) for assisting everyone with this fix.

The new error you're getting seems to be that you're logged out after some time. Again, you will be logged out of your browser after botting for some time, which is normal. Don't log back in until the bot is finished.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

11. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (10-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I entered 500 and multiple other Game IDs, but Delay is still not turning on when I click it. Am I doing something wrong?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrixlRey View Post
    I entered 500 and multiple other Game IDs, but Delay is still not turning on when I click it. Am I doing something wrong?
    Are you entering a score first? You also need to be logged too.

------------------------
    ------------------------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

DrixlRey (10-06-2023)

Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast