18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by lcjzlcjz View Post
    I'm trying to use the program and it shows that the program is running, but there are no logs at all. Any idea why?

(you need an account to see links)
    Trying to take a look to see if I can help but having trouble with your picture, friend

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm trying to use the program and it shows that the program is running, but there are no logs at all. Any idea why?

Likely because you haven't created a schedule. Before you press start you need to create a schedule. Try adding "once a day dailies" to the schedule and then hitting "start".

3. The Following User Says Thank You to synthetic For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-15-2024)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

There's a very quick walkthrough image guide on setting up and starting, in the first post/program description.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by aNEWvision View Post
    Greetings! I started getting these errors since I upgrading to premium and I cannot run any bots:

Even if I disable the premium tick box these errors stop the bots.
    I am not sure if it's related or just a coincidence.

Thanks!
    For anyone that might run into this issue in the future, this was caused by setting the "Maximum NP on hand" TOO HIGH!
    If you're like me and don't care about the NP you have on hand... and don't want to miss out on your daily interest because SC decides to deposit for you, this can safely set to 9,999,999 without issue.

Thank you again for taking the time to troubleshoot this with me @(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 15m
    I've scoured this thread a TON the last few days and have answered a few of my own questions, but I still have a few I can't quite figure out.

I've successfully ran the bot, no issues. But I'm just a bit confused on schedules, especially running multiple accounts.
    I saved a schedule, offsetting each account's dailies so they're not all running at the same time (cause I assume that would be a red flag, yes? Correct me if I'm wrong!), though if I have to close the program and Load Schedules, any offset I made is gone and it's loaded under what time I load them. Assuming because it saves the Schedules file with asterisks.

Do I need to re-edit the Schedules text file to include a set time in the day? (For example, Account1 starts dailies at 1am, Account2 at 3am, etc)

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    * means current time

If you want a specific time then you have to type without asterisks. No problem with offsets, for me it's better to have them to minimize errors too.

Hope this help you @(you need an account to see links)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (03-17-2024)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    I've scoured this thread a TON the last few days and have answered a few of my own questions, but I still have a few I can't quite figure out.

I've successfully ran the bot, no issues. But I'm just a bit confused on schedules, especially running multiple accounts.
    I saved a schedule, offsetting each account's dailies so they're not all running at the same time (cause I assume that would be a red flag, yes? Correct me if I'm wrong!), though if I have to close the program and Load Schedules, any offset I made is gone and it's loaded under what time I load them. Assuming because it saves the Schedules file with asterisks.

Do I need to re-edit the Schedules text file to include a set time in the day? (For example, Account1 starts dailies at 1am, Account2 at 3am, etc)
    Yep, you may use the wildcard asterisk (*) in your schedule file for time, which means current time.

To answer your question on running all dailies at once, well, a lot of people actually hop on Neo and go through all of their dailies at once. Which is essentially what this tool can do... nearly everything! I've had it run daily on my main account for over 10 years now while doing all of my dailies, one after the other via "Once-A-Day Dailies" bot. It's not a red flag at all.

For multiple accounts, you could make the start time add time on top of the previous accounts' start time? So for 3 accounts, the time field would look like:

Code:
    *+0:5:0
    *+0:10:0
    *+0:15:0
    ... which means the first account will start in 5 minutes, second will start running in 10 minutes, and the third account starts in 15 minutes.

Remember to use a unique proxy for each additional account aside from your main.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (03-17-2024)

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Yep, you may use the wildcard asterisk (*) in your schedule file for time, which means current time.

To answer your question on running all dailies at once, well, a lot of people actually hop on Neo and go through all of their dailies at once. Which is essentially what this tool can do... nearly everything! I've had it run daily on my main account for over 10 years now while doing all of my dailies, one after the other via "Once-A-Day Dailies" bot. It's not a red flag at all.

For multiple accounts, you could make the start time add time on top of the previous accounts' start time? So for 3 accounts, the time field would look like:

Code:
    *+0:5:0
    *+0:10:0
    *+0:15:0
    ... which means the first account will start in 5 minutes, second will start running in 10 minutes, and the third account starts in 15 minutes.

Remember to use a unique proxy for each additional account aside from your main.
    Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!

The only other issue I seem to be running into now is certain accounts get what looks like an HTML error (bunch of CSS/HTML popping up) with Proxy issues. I can play on a browser just fine with the proxy but SC doesn't seem to like it.

I'm not sure if the code has any sensitive info or I'd drop it in a spoiler. The Proxy IP it's trying to connect to seems wrong, and it's saying the date is 2018 which is a bit strange? It's doing this for two of my accounts. Each account has its own proxy and individual profile I've created in Firefox, with a default theme on Neopets.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!

The only other issue I seem to be running into now is certain accounts get what looks like an HTML error (bunch of CSS/HTML popping up) with Proxy issues. I can play on a browser just fine with the proxy but SC doesn't seem to like it.

I'm not sure if the code has any sensitive info or I'd drop it in a spoiler. The Proxy IP it's trying to connect to seems wrong, and it's saying the date is 2018 which is a bit strange? It's doing this for two of my accounts. Each account has its own proxy and individual profile I've created in Firefox, with a default theme on Neopets.
    Sounds like it's your proxy throwing these errors, and has nothing to do with SC/Neopets.

Forgot to mention - in the dailies settings tab, you can specify a random delay between dailies in case you don't want the bot to do one after the other quickly (though this is fine!).

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (03-17-2024)

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Sounds like it's your proxy throwing these errors, and has nothing to do with SC/Neopets.

Forgot to mention - in the dailies settings tab, you can specify a random delay between dailies in case you don't want the bot to do one after the other quickly (though this is fine!).
    Okay, I may try to contact the provider to see what's up!

And thank you, I did notice that feature which is really awesome. Appreciate all the info j03!!

Page 296 of 299 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298 ... LastLast