DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I am loving D4 so far. Same bugs as others have suggested, but so fun to play. I am nearly level 50 on my first character
    real men play neopets

2. The Following User Says Thank You to feign For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-07-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by feign View Post
    I am loving D4 so far. Same bugs as others have suggested, but so fun to play. I am nearly level 50 on my first character
    What character are you playing? I've tried Necromancer and Sorceress so far and I think I like the Sorceress the best. I am around level 40 on both characters but I keep getting distracted by side quests and I also have this weird tendency to explore the entire map so that's keeping me behind a bit. I'm having a blast though!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    What character are you playing? I've tried Necromancer and Sorceress so far and I think I like the Sorceress the best. I am around level 40 on both characters but I keep getting distracted by side quests and I also have this weird tendency to explore the entire map so that's keeping me behind a bit. I'm having a blast though!!
    I am using an Arc Lash Sorc. Can't wait to try some endgame builds, just wish I had more time to play!
    real men play neopets

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by feign View Post
    I am using an Arc Lash Sorc. Can't wait to try some endgame builds, just wish I had more time to play!
    Oh that sounds fun! I'm running a glass cannon ice sorc and it's really strong. I'll definitely need try out the arc lash build though too. So many different options

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    I haven't started playing yet but I'd wager the rubber banding will sort itself out over the next week or two when player numbers start to decline.

Secretly happy I haven't started playing yet so I haven't had to put up with these issues

if you aren't in a rush no reason to play while getting mad at bugs lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) successfully influenced me - I started playing yesterday. I’ve never played any of the Diablo games previously! So far, I like it but man, I have a lot to learn 😅😮*💨

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-07-2023),Nattiee (06-08-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I just started yesterday too! My partner and I are doing couch co-op. I did play Diablo 3 so things are familiar but wooo I am still learning my way around the menu and skill tree and shops and all that other fun stuff. Only level 9 so far so lots of time to get reacquainted and find my way around! I'm playing as a Druid - working with a bear build for now. So far I am having lots of fun. The quest where you need to cheer for the training militia made me laugh, I like when dark games have random goofy stuff in it like that.

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-07-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-12-2023),Nattiee (06-08-2023),tiberium (06-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    What's the purpose of Guild's in D4? Are they just social or is their benefits/content related to them?

I�ve been around...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    I just started yesterday too! My partner and I are doing couch co-op. I did play Diablo 3 so things are familiar but wooo I am still learning my way around the menu and skill tree and shops and all that other fun stuff. Only level 9 so far so lots of time to get reacquainted and find my way around! I'm playing as a Druid - working with a bear build for now. So far I am having lots of fun. The quest where you need to cheer for the training militia made me laugh, I like when dark games have random goofy stuff in it like that.
    What is couch co-op?
    The emote quests get me sometime too lol the cheering one gave me a good laugh too.
    I still have a lot to learn, too! The dungeons are kind of like rifts/grifts. I just got my first nightmare sigil the other day so I need to read up on how exactly it works.. and the differences between Kanai's Cube and the Occultist will take some getting used to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    What's the purpose of Guild's in D4? Are they just social or is their benefits/content related to them?
    Diablo is so much more fun when you play with others. It's mostly social. Being able to get help with certain tough quests, getting/sharing good loot, asking questions on builds and item competency.
    In D3 I used to help power level people who created new characters or was new to the game and wanted to level fast. We'd also run high level grifts that otherwise we wouldn't be able to run on our own. Higher the grift, the better the drops!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-08-2023),Megiddo (06-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    What is couch co-op?
    The emote quests get me sometime too lol the cheering one gave me a good laugh too.
    I still have a lot to learn, too! The dungeons are kind of like rifts/grifts. I just got my first nightmare sigil the other day so I need to read up on how exactly it works.. and the differences between Kanai's Cube and the Occultist will take some getting used to as well.

Diablo is so much more fun when you play with others. It's mostly social. Being able to get help with certain tough quests, getting/sharing good loot, asking questions on builds and item competency.
    In D3 I used to help power level people who created new characters or was new to the game and wanted to level fast. We'd also run high level grifts that otherwise we wouldn't be able to run on our own. Higher the grift, the better the drops!
    Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know if it was something like they did in Diablo Immortal with clans or guilds or whatever they called them in that game.

I'm probably going to pick it up on the weekend on PS5. I like how Blizzard has made The last couple of Diablo games, D4 and D2R, as cross save. I still play D2R a lot on my switch and it's great being able to take it with me and also jump on the PC and do some full group runs.

I�ve been around...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-08-2023),Nattiee (06-08-2023)