Page 952 of 1754 FirstFirst ... 452852902942950951952953954962100210521452 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 17539

Thread: Secret Userbars Thread (Unlocking quests!)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links) which post did I gravedig? I usully look at last post date and make sure it isn't in the grave. I read the rules. But I could have mistaken a post.

Edit: Ooops. It was the Baka UB Theory thread. I guess I made a judgement call on that one since it involved a UB I was curious to get myself. My apologies.
    Last edited by Rebel_Minx; 06-03-2023 at 09:15 AM.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Rebel and KJ did yall try around that time frame?

@Cinna i know people have gotten it at night so hopefully i helped in that aspect. and thank you!! i love it. its great for pride month! its so wavy with the colors. <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links) Around like 10pm? 9:54? I have seen a bunch of different times. I tried 10pm NST (which was midnight for me) and it didn't work. I will be trying the 10ish time my time tonight. I could have sworn though that I had posted during those time frames before and haven't gotten it though.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Around like 10pm? 9:54? I have seen a bunch of different times. I tried 10pm NST (which was midnight for me) and it didn't work. I will be trying the 10ish time my time tonight. I could have sworn though that I had posted during those time frames before and haven't gotten it though.
    so with everyone ive seen it was around from 8-11 something like mine. if you go back a few pages people have said their time frames

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I tried in all aforementioned times so far and still no luck ):

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I could stare at that lava wall all day! Also that would be amazing in a sensory room!

Also again I am amazed 🤯 at what people can do with code! Also, my pea brain at this may take this as a hint that the was to unlock the bar is constantly morphing and changing based on the the state of the site or page? Or maybe I am reading too far into it and it was a cool video to share haha. 🤔
    It is my dream, once we get a house, to have a lava lamp wall! And I just finished taking cryptography class and already chose my thesis! But now, I may change up my thesis to study the lava lamp rng and produce my own wall. The school will pay for the lamps and eventually it will become an art piece. I didn't see the video that @(you need an account to see links) posted until now because I have gone through every page since the UB started releasing to get all the hints or information people are posting to see if I can figure out something to get the UB. I am determined to get it tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I had an idea. When you notice you got the lava UB, go back to your last post and edit it. At that time, it will show the time you made a post or round-a-bout time. This will only work if you realize you got the lava UB right away and not the next day though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    It is my dream, once we get a house, to have a lava lamp wall! And I just finished taking cryptography class and already chose my thesis! But now, I may change up my thesis to study the lava lamp rng and produce my own wall. The school will pay for the lamps and eventually it will become an art piece. I didn't see the video that @(you need an account to see links) posted until now because I have gone through every page since the UB started releasing to get all the hints or information people are posting to see if I can figure out something to get the UB. I am determined to get it tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

I had an idea. When you notice you got the lava UB, go back to your last post and edit it. At that time, it will show the time you made a post or round-a-bout time. This will only work if you realize you got the lava UB right away and not the next day though.

oh snap try it? i didnt think of it

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't think the edit is what is triggering the Lava UB. But, let's say I got the UB just now, I would edit my post and post the time in this thread with a screenshot to prove it so that it can give others an idea of when it happened. Maybe if we get a excel time sheet going, we can record the times. But it would only work if people were aware enough when they get it to notice the time they got it.

So far I tried posting at 8:30, 8:40, 8:50, 8:54 - and nothing. The 8:50 time, I had three windows open with three comments ready to be sent within the same minute. Sending three "bubbles" up in the same minute like a lavalamp would do. I am probably gonna try that again for the 9:50 mark. So far, in my research, people are getting it in the :30-:54 time frame. Between 8 and 11PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-03-2023),Excalibur (06-03-2023),KJiU (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't think the edit is what is triggering the Lava UB. But, let's say I got the UB just now, I would edit my post and post the time in this thread with a screenshot to prove it so that it can give others an idea of when it happened. Maybe if we get a excel time sheet going, we can record the times. But it would only work if people were aware enough when they get it to notice the time they got it.

So far I tried posting at 8:30, 8:40, 8:50, 8:54 - and nothing. The 8:50 time, I had three windows open with three comments ready to be sent within the same minute. Sending three "bubbles" up in the same minute like a lavalamp would do. I am probably gonna try that again for the 9:50 mark. So far, in my research, people are getting it in the :30-:54 time frame. Between 8 and 11PM.
    good plan. or honestly it was completely random lol.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-03-2023),Chilljoy (06-03-2023),KJiU (06-03-2023),Rebel_Minx (06-04-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links) well, we will figure it out one way or the other lol. I have been posting all day yesterday and today at all different times.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this would be a lot eaiser if I knew what everyone's time zones were since the times are different, it could be a timezone thing. So it could be set at 9:54 Central time, so then everyone would get it at the equivalent time in their timezone, like 10:54 Eastern time etc.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Have no fear, I will no longer be posting in the forums unless tagged, quoted or count to 100,000 thread. I tried to figure out how to get the Lava UB and I couldn't. But it has aggravated other people so I will now silence myself. I'll post my pizza picture tomorrow and that will be that. I will only thank people from here on out. There will no longer be my name "flooding" the forum. I apologize for my actions. My aspie hyper focus just wanted to figure out the mystery behind the Lava UB. Feel free to PM me anytime.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful AC! I appreciate those who have been patient with me.

And to anyone wondering, I posted at the 8:30pm, 8:40pm, 8:50pm, 8:54pm, 9:30pm, 9:40pm, 9:50pm, 9:54pm, 10:30pm, 10:54pm times, and still no UB. I will no longer be trying for the UB.

Last edited by Rebel_Minx; 06-03-2023 at 11:46 PM.

Page 952 of 1754 FirstFirst ... 452852902942950951952953954962100210521452 ... LastLast