Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Welcome! Nice to see more aussies on here ^_^ I'm across the ditch
    Hope you enjoy your time here and best of luck buying what you are after for NC!

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by pppp3 View Post
    woah, the big man himself! haha, hey joe! nice to officially meet you
    hmm honestly, i don't know wtf i do on neopets these days.. mostly dailies...and lurking the boards for drama but i have UYS now so idk hahaha. nc/ customising is fun but i go thru phases with it. i do like restocking! even if i never get the super valuable stuff.

also hi @(you need an account to see links)!! yay fellow aussie! where abouts? i'm north east nsw, nice and subtropical.
    @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) yessss we should start a gardening/ garden thread.. honestly has already crossed my mind!!
    i inherited my mums place (she passed away in 2012) and i moved in jan last year.. there's been lot's of issues with rot/ termites/ shitty tradies trying to rip me off HOWEVER my partner and i have been getting stuck in the garden almost every day and it's been great.. the backyard was a weed covered, unusable slope and he terraced a fair bit of it by hand.. love that man! now we have a veggie plot with kohlrabi, radishes, tomatoes (wrong season but all self seeded), dill, coriander, parsley, basil, endive, broccoli, chillies, even a bin full of soil we're using for potatoes!.. and in summer throw in cucumbers, pumpkin, more tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini etc.. who knows, it's gotten to a point where it all just self seeds now which is GREAT. i just throw seeds in and hope for the best. we have a few spots for cottage flowers, just started the front flower garden with my housemates yesterday so fingers crossed!
    Definitely encourage you to make a gardening thread for sure Sounds like you have a nice, sizable yard. I'm envious of all the things you're growing. A couple years back when I first got into growing my own food I planted cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes and a couple herbs and it was a struggle to maintain. Although I think I miscalculated the amount of space I needed for each thing which is probably why I only ended up with like 3 zuchs, and a bunch of very sharp cucumber. That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) haha! yeah the cucumber spikes will get you! They're always there when they're small and get easier to rub off when they get a lil bigger, but the small ones are the crunchiest!
    and yup, I learned my lesson with spacing things right.. seems so sparse when they're tiny seedlings, but they grow quick!
    you can call me pix