Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I am currently watching Chainsaw Man! Man... I was NOT ready for this amount of gore haha. I like getting into the hype so I watch whatever is popular a lot ((: but I always end up rewatching and rereading the Berserk manga and anime series.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    I am currently watching Chainsaw Man! Man... I was NOT ready for this amount of gore haha. I like getting into the hype so I watch whatever is popular a lot ((: but I always end up rewatching and rereading the Berserk manga and anime series.
    I'm actually seeing a review (hours review lol) of Berserk, mix with anime and manga, after my husband finally convinced me haha

So far damn poor protagonist

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Rewatching Inuyasha but I like it in the bg while I work. Though about to switch to rewatching wolf children.

Rando anime fun:
    Favorite animes atm are Demon Slayer, Chainsaw Man, To Your Eternity, Tokyo Ghoul and My Hero Academia.
    Random less known all time favorites probably the You Are Umasoa, Daisy a Hen into the Wild, Ginga Nagereboshi Gin (I have a thing for cute animal movies, thanks disney)
    Last edited by Charizard; 05-20-2023 at 01:25 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Rewatching Inuyasha like the nerd I am but I like it in the bg while I work. Though about to switch to rewatching wolf children.

Rando anime fun:
    Favorite animes atm are Demon Slayer, Chainsaw Man, To Your Eternity, Tokyo Ghoul and My Hero Academia.
    Random less known all time favorites probably the You Are Umasoa, Daisy a Hen into the Wild, Ginga Nagereboshi Gin (I have a thing for cute animal movies, thanks disney)
    You are Umasou! I loved that one both Part 1 and 2, both have the carnivorous-herb family bond <)

Daisy (or Leafy) was one of my favs and touchy and from Ginga I saw both Ginga Nagaboreshi and Weed Densetsu anime though I didn't read the manga Ginga Densetsu Orion (Weed's son).

Animal animes? Oh you're not alone there @(you need an account to see links)

How could I not mention Wolf children movie? Or Wolf's Rain anime? And if anyone knows more wolf animes please have mercy and let me know xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Charizard (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    You are Umasou! I loved that one both Part 1 and 2, both have the carnivorous-herb family bond <)

Daisy (or Leafy) was one of my favs and touchy and from Ginga I saw both Ginga Nagaboreshi and Weed Densetsu anime though I didn't read the manga Ginga Densetsu Orion (Weed's son).

Animal animes? Oh you're not alone there @(you need an account to see links)

How could I not mention Wolf children movie? Or Wolf's Rain anime? And if anyone knows more wolf animes please have mercy and let me know xD
    Hecckk
    Yess both are great! Watched Wolf's Rain ages ago. There's Arashi no Yoru Ni which is really cute. I'm a big fan of both Ginga series but I don't read manga. Though I was almost tempted for sure. I wish they would revise the series.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Hecckk
    Yess both are great! Watched Wolf's Rain ages ago. There's Arashi no Yoru Ni which is really cute. I'm a big fan of both Ginga series but I don't read manga. Though I was almost tempted for sure. I wish they would revise the series.
    NO WAY but of course I have seen Arashi no Yoru Ni! The movie was so endearing and I believe last year I discovered a series was made! I saw it all too though I was kinda bummed they didn't reach to remake the mountain part because that blizzard and fighting scene ufff <)

I also wish there could be an animation for Orion

Arashi reminds me of Chirin no Suzu but this last one is maybe a bit darker. And not me suddenly wanting to rewatch all Kimba the white lion xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Are ya'll watching Hells Paradise (Jigokuraku) ?

MAPPA IS JUST TOO MUCH I'm obsessed!

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    NO WAY but of course I have seen Arashi no Yoru Ni! The movie was so endearing and I believe last year I discovered a series was made! I saw it all too though I was kinda bummed they didn't reach to remake the mountain part because that blizzard and fighting scene ufff <)

I also wish there could be an animation for Orion

Arashi reminds me of Chirin no Suzu but this last one is maybe a bit darker. And not me suddenly wanting to rewatch all Kimba the white lion xD
    Wow I didn't know about the series that's cool as heck! I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.

Same though actually about the similarities. And crazyy because I had the exact same though in thinking of Kimba the white lion. I never did watch all the episodes but I adore the movie and what I did get a chance to watch was perfect.

So many good ones.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    if yall havent already check out steamboy, older gen anime and just really nostalgic... its free on youtube i use a firefox adblocker so i can actually watch the whole thing... but i love it.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) I did re-watch inuyasha 3 times back then, the 2nd and 3rd time was mainly just to re-watch the Sesshoumaru X Rin ship But i don't really like the children's spinoff so i actually dropped it after a couple of episodes (well i tried) lol.

@(you need an account to see links) Slime one of the great ones out there haha , i think by the time u finish S1 & S2 , S3 might have dropped xD I find the That Time I Got Reincarnated as sword a good one to watch too.

Wonder anyone here actually watched or get to know of the older titles , listed some below
    Akazukin Chacha, Anpanman, Rave Master, Zatch Bell, Samurai X/ Rounin Kenshin (this one should be well known since its OG tier haha)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Charizard (04-26-2023)