Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did you find out about cheating?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyTay View Post
    Haha, a fun thread!

I think when I was a kid, I was just sad I couldn't figure out how people made so many nps. It seemed unattainable lol so I made a bunch of bogus accounts to do those 100k a day lists. I never made a ton of nps doing it, but I was a dumb kid and just kept trading nps and items between accounts so I got iced lol I also used an auto-adopter to adopt some nice pets from pounding boards.

Now, like most of us I think, I'm an adult and I just rather spend some cash to get stuff on-site than a whole bunch of time. I don't use any of the serious programs, but I like some of the user scripts because it just automates things that would take me so long to do and hope I get lucky (like the rubbish avatar lol spent like 5 days trying and eventually just used Bat's script to get it).

And yeah, the community here is super chill! Some of the people on neo.... yeah. They can be a lot lol
    We are of like minds. I too did that thing where you multi-account and did the 100k a day lists. <_< I did the transfer via my shop with the nps down to 1np. As if it wasn't suspicious enough that the accounts were all on the same IP and didn't have very creative names.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to firedrops For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 6h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I honestly can't remember how I stumbled upon Neo-cheating, but it was in 2009 on a forum ending with .net (that's still around today but inactive)

There, i discovered SSers, ABers, Adblock lists, and Userscripts. I was very happy with the SSers and ABers, and would sell NPs gotten from ABing in magic (NP was about $3-5 per mil and a Krawk/Draik MP was 15-16m each). This allowed me Paypal funds to shop online as a 14 year old kid!

I soon discovered DZ, Zb, (and any other communities that may have emerged in between), and of course cK!
    Here, I learned A LOT more than ABing and SSing, and cK back then was like the wild west - anything went.

I've drifted in and out of Neo after that, which brings me to where I am today on cK! Neopets and cheating on Neo was actually a significant part of my childhood nostalgia!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Alienator (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Ohh I didn't see this.

Let's see. Years ago before hiatus I was legit. Before returning I was already an adult cheating on other games because well I don't have many free time to invest, so I learnt that for almost every game there is a cheating/selling place.

Returning to Neo leaded me here, which help me to accomplish my childish goals from long long ago. I cheat for myself but I don't do harm to other players because that's a different line for me.

I just want to enjoy my game instead of wasting endless hours of frustration, that's all.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    379 times
    Time Online
    88d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I was iced for playing on two accounts and what happened is I accidentally pressed something on my side so it was not even on purpose. I explained this to tnt but no they were so strict back then.
    So yeah I i decided to rebuild doing what I have been iced for. Then I searched and found this forum
    Last edited by phantasia; 05-01-2022 at 05:31 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

mixednuts (05-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    447 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I started pretty late, tbh. As a kid, I knew nothing and tried nothing (playing on an English site while English not being my native language was challenging as it is).

Around 2014, after one of the usual hiatuses (like a lot of people I played neo on and off), I thought about trying something. I had some experience in Cheat Engine due to my very childish need to be ranked first among my friends in the FB version of Bejeweled, so I thought - why not try to use it on Neo's flash games? And it worked! Somewhat. I had a feeling there's more that can be done with it, so I googled "neopets" and "cheat engine" and that's how I stumbled upon ck. Here I could finally see how much better your neo life can get with a little bit of "cheating", and the rest is history.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    33d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    When I was a kid I would constantly snatch draiks/krawks in the pound that people said they were pounding by having auto refresh on and everyone would report me and froze all of my accounts regardless of what was on it. So I would loose also other pets ive worked hard to get, and I got fed up and came here cause I wanted all my stuff back without dying for it all over again.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 8h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    I was the most naive kid ever... I tried to do those 100K lists some of you have mentioned, only on my main, to no success. I was an AVID rule follower. I thought everyone was a legit player and never suspected anyone LOL even though I knew terms like AB, autofeeder, etc since I was an RSer & kadder. I guess in retrospect it was a pretty enjoyable way to play in an "ignorance is bliss" kind of way.

I only found the Dark SideTM in the last few years when I came back during the pandemic and said "fuck it I want the pets I sucked at getting as a kid". I found some pet selling sites but wasn't sure if they were legit (they were, but they're not around anymore). I ended up migrating to CK for that need and staying for the community

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    53d 6h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I wanted a certain item but was out of work due to covid

so I heard on tumblr about a website people use to sell things, I sold some DV ks items and rediscovered neopets here

rest is history
    After Dark

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I got scammed when I was like 8 years old, found out about different cheating communities back then but never really participated until I got frozen for "cheating" on my completely legitimate account years later. I think my hatred of TNT pushed me here LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I remember looking for ways to obtain a Draik (before their mega deflation) and found myself here xD and thus the cheating began!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue