DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thanks, Shawn! I've definitely lurked the threads for a while but excited to be more active in them now! Thank you for all the userscripts!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello! Been AWOL for a while but glad to be back - this site helped me regain access to my account after a LONG hiatus. Enjoying the new updates to Neopets - can't wait for UCs to come back. UC mutant scorchio here I come.........................

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saavik5 For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (04-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hey Saavik5! Yeah, I'm excited for UCs to come back, too! Mostly just fun to see what's going on with neo nowadays...even if some of it is not great haha

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyTay View Post
    Hey everyone! I've lurked around here for a while and finally taking the initiative to try to be more active! I mainly came on here for the neo forums, but it's fun to help people with their ryugotchis!

Excited to see everyone around
    Hey there Tay! Welcome to the bright side! I'm glad you decided to be more active.
    Ryus are the best thing, I really enjoyed scooping a loooot of poo lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (04-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Welcome to the chatty side of cK, Tay! Glad to have you here. Ryus are super fun so I'm happy to see you already found them! We also have whole forums for music, writing, TV shows, cooking, and so much more, so happy exploring!

What have been some of your favorite parts of Neopets over the years?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (04-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Hey there Tay! Welcome to the bright side! I'm glad you decided to be more active.
    Ryus are the best thing, I really enjoyed scooping a loooot of poo lol
    Hey, Tyranitar! Thanks for the warm welcome! and hahah I see you do love taking care of ryus! Maybe one day I'll have that userbar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Welcome to the chatty side of cK, Tay! Glad to have you here. Ryus are super fun so I'm happy to see you already found them! We also have whole forums for music, writing, TV shows, cooking, and so much more, so happy exploring!

What have been some of your favorite parts of Neopets over the years?
    Hey Lyrichord!! I've seen your userbars/avatars around the place already. They're so cool! Great job on all of them. And yeah! I've been slowly exploring some of the other forums. Lots of friendly people around!

Oh geez haha I honestly feel like since becoming an adult, it's just a fun nostalgic place to be! I'm not very competitive, but it's fun to try to get avatars and play in the altador cup. Right now I just joined back up because I was feeling bored and I got reminded about negg fest! It's weird watching all the stages of neo and how tnt is handling the transition and stuff. That's why it's fun to come on here and see how people are actually feeling/saying instead of tnt-sanctioned threads/discussions.

Thanks again for introducing yourself! Hope to see you around oh! also, congrats on becoming an MVP!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TipsyTay For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (04-22-2022),Tyranitar (04-22-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome Tay. Aw you got a dragoon!! Happy to see you entering the Ryugotchi world

I was about to mention the eggcelent UB but you're already on it. Hope to see you around c:

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (04-23-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Welcome Tay. Aw you got a dragoon!! Happy to see you entering the Ryugotchi world

I was about to mention the eggcelent UB but you're already on it. Hope to see you around c:
    Yessss Birdo my dragoon!! I even somehow got the sunset paint which was a fun surprise!!

I'm trying my best to find eggs but it's harder than I expected hahah hopefully I'll end up getting it this year. Definitely hope to see you around! Thanks for stopping by

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyTay View Post
    Hey Lyrichord!! I've seen your userbars/avatars around the place already. They're so cool! Great job on all of them. And yeah! I've been slowly exploring some of the other forums. Lots of friendly people around!

Oh geez haha I honestly feel like since becoming an adult, it's just a fun nostalgic place to be! I'm not very competitive, but it's fun to try to get avatars and play in the altador cup. Right now I just joined back up because I was feeling bored and I got reminded about negg fest! It's weird watching all the stages of neo and how tnt is handling the transition and stuff. That's why it's fun to come on here and see how people are actually feeling/saying instead of tnt-sanctioned threads/discussions.

Thanks again for introducing yourself! Hope to see you around oh! also, congrats on becoming an MVP!
    Thank you so much! ^^ The nostalgia is so real! This is the only major game I've ever played, and prob the only one I will ever play. There's something strangely calming about just going about my dailies and hopping around Neopia and customizing my pets and all that.

I get all my Neo news from here now! Glad to have a space to breathe and also not worry about cumulative grape skills.

If you'd ever like a name userbar of your own my requests are almost always open.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (04-23-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Hey Tay! You can call me Cat! Glad to see you coming out of lurking to be more active!! Hope to see you around!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

TipsyTay (04-24-2022),Zenitsu (04-24-2022)