112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt~ View Post
    This pie chart shows just a few consequences of gay marriage.

Oh, and (you need an account to see links) from Australia will be forced to get a divorce.

(you need an account to see links)
    this is exactly what I meant.

cmon guys. the church don't have to accept this. but society does.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    125/0
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    47d 22h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by kior View Post
    LOL matt two consequences only then

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

hmm consider if gay marriage were to be allowed in a multi-racial but secular society, would it be a problem? gay marriage is not condoned in such societies precisely because religious issues might surface and cause further fissions in societal fabric, no?

There are literally zero consequences. I don't understand what you mean? Lmao.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I believe love is love. gender shouldn't matter. no one has the right to "judge" or same something is right or wrong except God.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    When the SUCCESS rate of marriage is now on average a 1/3 I say let them do it C: also I believe everyone should be happy and be who they are. There are many biological variations in the human species, and it's simply just another one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Even if you don't agree with gay marriage, you don't have the right to impede on another human's rights to get married. It doesn't matter what you think, you don't have the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do as long as it isn't hurting anybody. Anybody who believes gay marriage does harm is misinformed. I believe gay marriage should be legal everywhere. Soon in the US I think it will be much more accepted with the rising generations. Even accepted as commonplace. A few generations ago people would've turned heads at a bi-racial couple, but now most people don't even think twice about it. It's nice how society is progressing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Well, for being in a gay relationship myself, I am biased ofcourse. So I am for gay marriage. It is however hearthwarming this community seems to be fairly open for it.

In my opinion, any nation where church and state are seperated should allow civil marriage for LGBT couples. For myself, the name marriage means nothing much on itself, but it does matter a lot when you get advantages only by marrying (less taxes, having the right to visit your loved one in hospital etc.).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    FIRST GAY MARRIAGE AND THEN WHAT?? ALLOWING MARRIAGES BETWEEN... BETWEEN DONKEYS?? MINERAL ROCKS/???? JELLYFISH AND SIX OTHER JELLYFISH? WHERE DOES IT END

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I am not lgbt myself, but I support their choices. The world always has to find a group of persons to scrutinize and try to deny rights to. African Americans, women, people of other religion... The list goes on. In the US at least, sure a lot of people are Christian, but there are plenty of those who are not. Keep saying freedom of many things, yet many still choose to deny people the freedom of who they choose to be with. You can't force someone to he straight, nor can you force someone to like the same gender. Get over it, accept it. They are not trying to "convert" other people to being lgbt, they are just doing what makes them, and others like them, happy. What they do is their business, just like what everyone else does is their own business. Before you go and say what they do is "wrong," people need to consider that what they themselves do could be considered wrong in other people's eyes. Everyone has their own opinions, but should not try to tell someone else how to love their life.

/Fin.

make me mewtwo banners and an avatar? <3

ALWAYS SEEKING
    Art, graphics, & layouts for Neopets! HMU if you're interested in making some!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by maddie View Post
    FIRST GAY MARRIAGE AND THEN WHAT?? ALLOWING MARRIAGES BETWEEN... BETWEEN DONKEYS?? MINERAL ROCKS/???? JELLYFISH AND SIX OTHER JELLYFISH? WHERE DOES IT END
    I hope you're trolling. the animal marriage (or even adult-child marriage for heavens sake) argument has been overly used. (Gay) marriage is between two consenting adults. Donkeys nor children can consent into marriage. neither can mineral rocks... oh and jelly fish.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    omg lol.. thought it was obvious but yes i am making fun of conservatives who use the polygamy/animal argument because it's such bullshit