View Poll Results: Which side will you join for the warring Faerie Festival 2023?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illusen's team

47 32.87%
  • Jhudora's team

90 62.94%
  • None I'm a free soul!

6 4.20%
Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Faerie Festival 2023

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    I just had to reject my first quest from the faeries since the event started. I have plenty of NPs don't get me wrong but I fucking despise the inflators who brought a 3k item all the way to fucking unbuyable. You all can sit on your false idols man - I'm not giving you a single NP for it

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Buizel (10-06-2023),Chilljoy (10-06-2023),Excalibur (10-06-2023),Ice (10-06-2023),kittyray (10-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I just had to reject my first quest from the faeries since the event started. I have plenty of NPs don't get me wrong but I fucking despise the inflators who brought a 3k item all the way to fucking unbuyable. You all can sit on your false idols man - I'm not giving you a single NP for it
    I had rejected for similar reasons. I'm not playing that game for another Fountain dip. Just give me the free item on the page and stop lagging the site.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (10-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I haven't gotten a FFQ yet but I'm super happy about that tbh. I'm trying to train 2 pets and this is giving my main a huge boost. My quests have been

Fyora
    Fyora
    No quest bug
    Battle
    Battle

With the two battle quests being suuuper cheap. One was 15np, the other was 32 and buyable from the healing springs. If I get mostly Battle/Fyora with maybe a FFQ or two, that would be perrrrfect

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    you know. we could all be the ones to do a "buy high, sell low" dogecoin stonk?

i mean we could try at least. all of us. ? i feel bad for newer players who really couldnt afford it. i remember my first time on the site- i hated it. but i loved it. so i remember grinding to even amass 50k was rough when i was like 7 lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (10-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post

i mean we could try at least. all of us. ? i feel bad for newer players who really couldnt afford it. i remember my first time on the site- i hated it. but i loved it. so i remember grinding to even amass 50k was rough when i was like 7 lol
    Idk I'm mostly legit with my np earning these days and only have one account, which puts me at a disadvantage. I don't have nearly enough np to try to combat the massive inflation at this scale with the buy high sell low tactic, but I am very good at restocking. I've been chilling in robo petpets and have gifted probably 15 FFQ items to people who couldn't afford the UBs. Adding more shops to the list to try to expand the stuff I can gift or occasionally stock for a lil profit
    Last edited by Compulsiv; 10-06-2023 at 01:52 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Compulsiv For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (10-06-2023),Excalibur (10-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    16d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I'm not dreaming that they changed the flavour text for the quests specifically for the festival, right? (As in the description of the faerie approaching you and what she says.) And has it also changed over the course of the event? In any case I got a Battle Faerie quest today where she was talking about the necessity to get strong/prepared for the coming battle... is that a new thing?

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    Idk I'm mostly legit with my np earning these days and only have one account, which puts me at a disadvantage. I don't have nearly enough np to try to combat the massive inflation at this scale with the but high sell low tactic, but I am very good at restocking. I've been chilling in robo petpets and have gifted probably 15 FFQ items to people who couldn't afford the UBs. Adding more shops to the list to try to expand the stuff I can gift or occasionally stock for a lil profit
    I get that completely. I use foodclub, majin and my interest to help combat- with some extra high value items i can sell.

its crazy to me that pinceron and most of the robo pets used to be cheap years ago... and yeah because people left and such its so high right now. Which team did you decide with @(you need an account to see links)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeClown View Post
    You know...the chances to get a CHEAP one are really good? Abandon it. I've gotten TWO on the same account for <5k!!
    Oh, thanks for this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I get that completely. I use foodclub, majin and my interest to help combat- with some extra high value items i can sell.

its crazy to me that pinceron and most of the robo pets used to be cheap years ago... and yeah because people left and such its so high right now. Which team did you decide with @(you need an account to see links)?
    I dont knowwwwww Its so hard to pick between my two girls. If they show the prize shop at event start, I'll go with the best prizes. If they don't I will probably go Jhudora because her sass is only matched by the Queen herself

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Compulsiv For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-07-2023),Excalibur (10-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    - - - Updated - - -

You mean reverse tombola the inflated items?
    Last edited by absalom; 10-06-2023 at 03:21 PM. Reason: mistake

16. The Following User Says Thank You to absalom For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (10-06-2023)