Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Remember and used Myspace?

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Oh wow your page looks so cool!!! LOVE MCR! Also I'm so down to relive my myspace days!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    My Myspace page was freaking decked out. I had the music player, I had all the little icons that showed how cool and emo I was, I had this super cool visual effect that moved across my screen with stripes and raining hearts.

Tila Tequila was in my top 8 because yeah... Why not? I went back and recovered my account a few years ago and all the fun stuff was gone. It was barren and nothing worked. I hated the new layout.
    Photobucket deleted my account but I had a butt load of these saved from way back:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by balzabul View Post
    Man I haven't thought about myspace in ages! We had an account/page waaay back when but can't say I keep it up anymore. Maybe I'll give it another look...
    Myspace as you knew it is no longer a thing anymore, unless you mean you had the new music focused Myspace... the lame version/ latest version. But defo check Spacehey out! It's just like the OG Myspace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    No way I didn't remember about Charlie the unicorn how long has been lol

I didn't have myspace nor metroflog (though I remember some of my childhood friends had). I mostly stayed on the messenger, photobucket and a bit of deviantart.

Nowadays I only have facebook and twitter (which I barely use like one or two quick logins in 3 months), never felt very attracted to instagram or tiktok (except 2 or 3 videos on a blue moon).

I think I stayed behind from social media xd
    I totally jumped on the social media train! I have a TikTok I actively use (I think it keeps me young lol), insta, Twitter, and of course SH! I have FB but I hate it! I use twitter for retweeting from shows like Survivor, Big Brother, The Bachelor(ette), stuff like that. I like reality game shows/ trash tv like that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Oh wow your page looks so cool!!! LOVE MCR! Also I'm so down to relive my myspace days!
    Come on over, we don't bite... unless you like that sorta thing LOL jk jk jk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Tentacles View Post
    My Myspace page was freaking decked out. I had the music player, I had all the little icons that showed how cool and emo I was, I had this super cool visual effect that moved across my screen with stripes and raining hearts.

Tila Tequila was in my top 8 because yeah... Why not? I went back and recovered my account a few years ago and all the fun stuff was gone. It was barren and nothing worked. I hated the new layout.
    Photobucket deleted my account but I had a butt load of these saved from way back:

I have the emo icon in the lower left corner on my SpaceHey! lol. I love my page. I spend tons of time making it just perfect, and I am glad I understand the coding and what does what! Makes life easier. Myspace and Neopets taught me how to code. LOL

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

balzabul (07-09-2023),Lilac Tentacles (07-08-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Yeah I had one in high school for a bit. I remember there being some drama about peoples'...Top 8 was it?
    I eventually just moved onto FB in like 2007 and abandoned it, then deleted it.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Mods/Admin - I posted this here but if it doesn't belong here, feel free to move!

The reason I ask is if you missed Myspace, there's a new blog site that is a clone of Myspace. Spacehey. It's so cool! You can code and everything just like you did on Myspace!

Also - If this isn't allowed, by all means delete!
    Myspace was the first social media platform I used (followed by Facebook) and I really loved it too! I had my own little page coded with music playing and a little slideshow of photos. I loved it and it took me ages to convert to using Facebook instead haha

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinderella For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I used Myspace like CRAZY back in the day lol
    I had music going, those special "Thanks for the add" pictures, and remember even sites that changed up the theme of your profile lol

Then having to pick which friends you wanted as the top ones lol

Oh my word I miss it.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    714 times
    Time Online
    359d 13h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 13m
    This brought up an old memory of mine. I actually had a computer class in middle school that taught us how to make our myspace profile and how to manage it. I remember putting Souja Boy's - Kiss Me Thru the Phone as my profile's music header haha. I never personally maintained it since I was too shy to talk to others back then, but there still were some good memories with it.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    Myspace was the first social media platform I used (followed by Facebook) and I really loved it too! I had my own little page coded with music playing and a little slideshow of photos. I loved it and it took me ages to convert to using Facebook instead haha
    Took me years to convert to FB as well. I hated it. I tried so hard to stay away... but the people flocked!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I used Myspace like CRAZY back in the day lol
    I had music going, those special "Thanks for the add" pictures, and remember even sites that changed up the theme of your profile lol

Then having to pick which friends you wanted as the top ones lol

Oh my word I miss it.
    I think that the top 8 is the only thing missing from Spacehey. There is a top eight, but you can't choose who is in it. It's just the latest 8 people you became friends with! And you can't mass upload photos yet. This is one person running this site and the server space needed to upload and maintain a large amount of photos would be crazy expensive for him, which would force ads or subscriptions. Spacehey is ad free now too! That is a huge perk!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!