27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

Neopets Nostalgia?

I got home tonight after work and found this! Not sure why I printed this off 14 years ago but I did lol I just can't get over the fact I printed off the news feature page from neopets as a page to write notes on. I still really miss old neopets though :c

Anyone else ever found stuff like this back from the old days of neopets when we were all kids? Or maybe have any fond memories of the old days?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Corliss (02-05-2019),Gotch (02-05-2019),kadoatie (02-05-2019),melbenoist (03-12-2019),Menine (02-05-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (02-05-2019),vulkren (02-05-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Lol, I used to arrange images of Neopets items that I liked in Microsoft Word and then printed them off to cut out and glue on my notebooks as a kid.
    I also used to print off that one RS Machine comic that had the naked dude with his Grundo helper.

I have an article of the Neopets magazine too. This one specifically

Lord knows where any of this stuff is, though. Pretty sure I didn't keep any of it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post:

Corliss (02-05-2019),Sakuras (02-05-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    As a newbie items like codestones, dubblons, weird cheese and rare items were like "WOAAH"
    And the plots... The fucking plots....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I used to have a collection of neopets stuffed animals. Not anymore though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    33d 17h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I have this tatty old note book with tonnes of book names and their shop wiz prices (around 2003/4), so I knew which ones to grab when restocking. Nice 100 to 500np profits As well as notes on anything I found important at the time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    As a newbie items like codestones, dubblons, weird cheese and rare items were like "WOAAH"
    I remember getting a christmas paint brush from a random event and I FREAKED out. I was so excited. hahaha

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Man, does anyone else remember the side bar on the left hand side that ran vertical? Or the one after on the top of the page that had images to click on instead of words? I don't know why, but i always liked those and i think they made the site look more professional than the hover-drop menu or the linked words separated with |

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I used to have some Neopets plushies
    I still have one of the Nintendo ds games

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I just remembered... Did anybody else have one of these? I remember I bought one once, but I don't recall playing with it much, I guess I found it boring lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerkmid View Post
    Lol, I used to arrange images of Neopets items that I liked in Microsoft Word and then printed them off to cut out and glue on my notebooks as a kid.
    I also used to print off that one RS Machine comic that had the naked dude with his Grundo helper.

I have an article of the Neopets magazine too. This one specifically

Lord knows where any of this stuff is, though. Pretty sure I didn't keep any of it.
    Lol That is too great. I'm intrigued about this comic though. What guy had a grundo helper? I don't remember this at all.

What was in the magazines o: I don't think I ever got one.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    OMG I was the same way. Anytime I found anything like that I freaked out thinking I got this amazing item or something lol
    Honestly though I don't remember much from the plots and I wish I could have done more with them :c

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babybluehun0327 View Post
    I used to have a collection of neopets stuffed animals. Not anymore though.
    Like the ones from McDonalds? I had those too and a bunch of ones from walmart maybe? Something like that lol

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    I have this tatty old note book with tonnes of book names and their shop wiz prices (around 2003/4), so I knew which ones to grab when restocking. Nice 100 to 500np profits As well as notes on anything I found important at the time
    Jeez making me look like a noob lol I never even thought about that kind of stuff as a kid. I just was a poor neopian trying to get cool pets XD 100k was like a lot to me back then.
    I did too have a neopets notebook. I believe it had Queen Fyora on it or something?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kat. View Post
    I remember getting a christmas paint brush from a random event and I FREAKED out. I was so excited. hahaha
    OMG I had the same thing happen when I got a faerie petpet paintbrush from a random event. I was so excited! I think I ended up selling it and buying a purple paint brush for my kyrii. lol