14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    20h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Do you legitimately make NPs?

I just came back not long ago, and Im doing the semi-legit RSing method, Adblock + Greasemonkey Auto Haggle script. Ive been thinking about getting into auction sniping too, and maybe reselling. Im garbage at games xD but Ive been looking around and Food Club seems like a good idea, but I cant find a script that works at the moment, so Im being a bit lazy and avoiding that for the moment. I was just wondering if anyone else is going about earning nps in a legit/semi-legit way? Im not playing to really make money, more for a time waster/nostalgia but earning nps is my way of spending time.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneybagg View Post
    I just came back not long ago, and Im doing the semi-legit RSing method, Adblock + Greasemonkey Auto Haggle script. Ive been thinking about getting into auction sniping too, and maybe reselling. Im garbage at games xD but Ive been looking around and Food Club seems like a good idea, but I cant find a script that works at the moment, so Im being a bit lazy and avoiding that for the moment. I was just wondering if anyone else is going about earning nps in a legit/semi-legit way? Im not playing to really make money, more for a time waster/nostalgia but earning nps is my way of spending time.
    Odd has a working Food Club script in the TM Scripts Repository and if I know him, he�ll be along and post a link any minute.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morpheme For This Useful Post:

Bat (07-07-2019),Daffodil (07-10-2019),Eed (07-10-2019),Moneybagg (07-07-2019),RealisticError (07-08-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    20h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    Odd has a working Food Club script in the TM Scripts Repository and if I know him, he’ll be along and post a link any minute.
    Thats the one I havent been able to try yet, due to only Clraik+ users can see the section its posted in xD Ive had some hit or miss luck with the scripts found on userscripts/github in general, but the food club one keeps doing nothing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    129 times
    Time Online
    138d 4h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Whose bets do you follow? If you follow any of the bets posted on /r/Neopets, you can click on the round number in the table that’s typically included in the user’s post. It’ll lead you to a page where you can then enter your bet amount and click on the buttons to place your bets. It’s not as fantastic as Odd’s script, but it sure beats manually inputting your bets on Neo itself.

And if you follow the /r/Neopets Discord, people will post Garet’s and Phoenix’s — two of the more popular onsite betting pages — bets in the same format. You can even subscribe to bets and be notified if you’ve won or busted. This and Tarla alerts are the only reasons I frequent that channel.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Moneybagg (07-08-2019),Sakuras (07-08-2019)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I use food club mostly, other things I do tend to buy. I usually am pretty well off with food club though.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    As other people have said, Food Club is absolutely the way to go! I follow JkRollingDown's bets from the Neopets reddit, and those bets have netted me some pretty amazing profit! Garet is another name I hear about frequently that does well, apparently, although I have yet to follow one of his sets.

Also, if you didn't know, Food Club yields higher profits to older accounts! I would probably not waste my time on it if the account you are trying to acquire legit NP on is below 3 years old. There is also the tried-and-true restocking method, but it requires you to practice for hours on end if you don't have experience, as well as memorizing a few key items so you aren't blindly buying stuff when shops restock.

Good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneybagg View Post
    It never hurts to invest some of the nps you make into stocks too. Its always a nice surprise when one goes up a bunch.
    If you have premium I would say fighting jetsam ace every day to get some nerks is good too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    EEL SUSHI

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Yes....
    Trudys daily XD
    Not much. But I don't have time to play Neopets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    20h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezy View Post
    Yes....
    Trudys daily XD
    Not much. But I don't have time to play Neopets
    I feel you there xD The only reason I picked it up again the last few weeks is because I broke my leg on a camping/atv trip last month lol. So right now I get to hang out at home on the couch all day.

One thing Ive noticed lately is how slow the Auctions are. I used to make a decent amount of NPs Auction Sniping but they are mad slow now. Restockings always been fun for me, and with adblock+greasemonkey its pretty easy. I should probably start looking into investing nps, Ive got a decent amount of pure on hand.