Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by neonsugarskull View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) (i hope this is how you do a mention here! *cough*suchanoob*cough*) I had to leave anime when i started uni :B it was too time consuming and it literally wouldn't leave me time for anything else. However, there are shows I can obviously sit now and watch all in one time, and it would just drive my heart insane with love and feels and memories lol Full Metal Alchemist, a classic. Hunter x Hunter, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Inu Yasha, Mermaid Saga, Gravitation... gah. My good ole classics
    Gravitation, huh? ; )
    That was my first legit shounen-ai series. I owned all the manga and the entire series on dvd. Really brings me back, even just hearing the theme song. lmao
    But yeah, a lot of those I also watched!

But awe. I'm in uni now too so I totally get that. I don't have a ton of time to watch anime anymore but I try to stuff it in at night or on weekends. Or holidays. Japan has a lot of holidays... like wow. I wasn't expecting that. xD
    Currently I'm planning to watch Tokyo Ghoul, Psycho Pass and season 2 of Durarara!. I've got a few others on my list but I think those are my top 3. Probably.
    (And don't worry - you did the mention thing correctly! )
    「マスター」

"I will protect you. Even if it destroys me."

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear View Post
    Gravitation, huh? ; )
    *goes all colors* what?!? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT?! HUH?!?! *pants nervously* lol nah, i love the series. It's lame that i know that opening song by heart, pretty much?? what I enjoyed about that show the most was the fact that the OST was so amazing, both on the OVAs and everything.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Gravitation, huh? ; )
    That was my first legit shounen-ai series. I owned all the manga and the entire series on dvd. Really brings me back, even just hearing the theme song. lmao
    But yeah, a lot of those I also watched!

But awe. I'm in uni now too so I totally get that. I don't have a ton of time to watch anime anymore but I try to stuff it in at night or on weekends. Or holidays. Japan has a lot of holidays... like wow. I wasn't expecting that. xD
    Currently I'm planning to watch Tokyo Ghoul, Psycho Pass and season 2 of Durarara!. I've got a few others on my list but I think those are my top 3. Probably.
    (And don't worry - you did the mention thing correctly! )
    Sorry for butting in but...
    Pro Tip: Skip Tokyo Ghoul and read the manga (?)

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by neonsugarskull View Post
    *goes all colors* what?!? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT?! HUH?!?! *pants nervously* lol nah, i love the series. It's lame that i know that opening song by heart, pretty much?? what I enjoyed about that show the most was the fact that the OST was so amazing, both on the OVAs and everything.
    Yeah, I do have something to say about it: BL <3
    But yeah, it was lame but 12-year-old me quite enjoyed it and I do agree, it had quite a spiffy OST considering it wasn't an anime intended to reach a large audience. So it's great that they put a lot of effort into it.
    @(you need an account to see links): Yeah, I've been told that. But I'm not too sure if I want to since I've heard the manga is extremely gorey - even worse than the series itself. I'm not too much into gore honestly. I might look into it though.

But speaking of reading manga, I keep trying to go to mangahere and it's just not working at all. Keep getting a 404 error but everyone else says it works. Dammit, I really wanted to read the new update on Ten Count, too. *sobs* (Might have to find it on another site.....ugh)
    Edit: nevermind, all manga sites don't work. But they do if I use my vpn... I'm going to assume it's because I'm in Japan and my service provider blocked it or something. dunno. Weird...
    Last edited by Clear; 04-26-2015 at 11:50 AM.
    「マスター」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Yeah, I do have something to say about it: BL <3
    But yeah, it was lame but 12-year-old me quite enjoyed it and I do agree, it had quite a spiffy OST considering it wasn't an anime intended to reach a large audience. So it's great that they put a lot of effort into it.
    @(you need an account to see links): Yeah, I've been told that. But I'm not too sure if I want to since I've heard the manga is extremely gorey - even worse than the series itself. I'm not too much into gore honestly. I might look into it though.

But speaking of reading manga, I keep trying to go to mangahere and it's just not working at all. Keep getting a 404 error but everyone else says it works. Dammit, I really wanted to read the new update on Ten Count, too. *sobs* (Might have to find it on another site.....ugh)
    Edit: nevermind, all manga sites don't work. But they do if I use my vpn... I'm going to assume it's because I'm in Japan and my service provider blocked it or something. dunno. Weird...
    Yup, working fine here:

Which manga & chapter(s) do you want? I can DL 'em and zip them
    Yup, read those news some time ago, that Japan was going to sue those kind of pages, maybe they're blocking you by dns or something

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Clear (04-26-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Sorry for butting in but...
    Pro Tip: Skip Tokyo Ghoul and read the manga (?)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    p l e a s e
    i love luna

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (04-26-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Manga Reader works, so I'm assuming it is something that's being blocked by your server provider. Odd. Mh. :/
    And yes, but see, the entire show is around music and bands, so I'm not surprised they put an extra effort on that OST, even if it wasn't an anime that was meant to reach mass audiences. They did an amazing job at it, and I greatly appreciate it <3 I still listen to those songs, and mind you, I do not listen to japanese music anymore, not even j-rock (which i used to love)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links): Yeah, It's gotta just be my service provider then. Which is strange, because it was working a few months ago. Anyway, thanks for the offer - but I can just read it using my vpn service. (My school provides one free - pretty neat, at least I think so. lol) If I set it to a Korean ip address, it works just fine. I appreciate the offer though!

@(you need an account to see links): I guess I should take a look into the manga then......' - '

@(you need an account to see links): Yeah, that's gotta be it.
    But yeah, I guess when that's kind of the basis for the whole show, it's pretty important. lol. But I honestly liked the manga better, despite it not having music.
    I still listen to a lot of Japanese music, but I've been listening to more English now since I hear Japanese all around me on a daily basis. It's nice to get some English for a change. lmao
    「マスター」

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I never read the manga xD diss me all you want. I should, but somehow I never did. I might now that I'm older and let's face it, unemployed and with a ton of free-not-free time, I always heard the manga was much more explicit in many ways, and to be honest, much more interesting in that sense haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    @(you need an account to see links): Yeah, It's gotta just be my service provider then. Which is strange, because it was working a few months ago. Anyway, thanks for the offer - but I can just read it using my vpn service. (My school provides one free - pretty neat, at least I think so. lol) If I set it to a Korean ip address, it works just fine. I appreciate the offer though!

@(you need an account to see links): I guess I should take a look into the manga then......' - '

@(you need an account to see links): Yeah, that's gotta be it.
    But yeah, I guess when that's kind of the basis for the whole show, it's pretty important. lol. But I honestly liked the manga better, despite it not having music.
    I still listen to a lot of Japanese music, but I've been listening to more English now since I hear Japanese all around me on a daily basis. It's nice to get some English for a change. lmao
    Don't worry
    btw, I think she meant something like "bitch please" (but maybe I'm wrong XD)
    But IMHO >Tokyo Ghoul+√A
    Last edited by Accelerator; 04-26-2015 at 12:20 PM.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」