DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    It's never too late to introduce yourself @(you need an account to see links)! Officially welcome to clraik! I've seen you around the forum a fair bit so thanks for your introduction, You have such a wide variety of interests that hands down this is the place for you! We do have our annual Pokemon Showdown tournament that starts up tomorrow (sign-ups close tonight), that may be right up your alley! If you want to you can check it out (you need an account to see links)

See you around the forum!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-17-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    79d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    @(you need an account to see links) I love Arceus so much! I've dumped an insane amount of hours into shiny hunting. Man does it need a DLC though. I would love to see some more Pokemon added, or a new area. It's a great game and super refreshing for the series, just lacking a bit in content.
    YES! I went in blind for SM and was slapped in the face once my sweet Torracat evolved. I generally dislike bipedal Pokemon, especially the ones where it's pulling from a quadrupedal animal, but I especially hate the humanoid wrestling Pokemon. My disappointment was immeasurable and I'm still not over it lol.

@(you need an account to see links) The Lutari plot is news to me! :o I remember as a kid I would go to the island and click around trying to get something to work. It almost feels sacrilegious that they do something with it now lol.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, though I'm glad she's doing good! Wishing her comfort and good health for many more years to come! You have a warm heart! ♥ Every animal deserves a home, and they especially deserve to be off of the streets.

@(you need an account to see links) Hello there!
    Back then I would say it was a creative outlet for me. I want it to be that again, especially since I haven't drawn or written anything in a very, very long time, but we'll see. Now-a-days it's collecting and trading.
    Very true! Though I don't think it's the integrity of the ship holding her up, it's the silly userbase who keeps her afloat. :'D
    Yes! I've been bitten my the collector bug and these bars are so stinkin' cute! Will definitely look to participating in events to acquire more!
    Thank you for the warm welcome! Hope to see you around!

@(you need an account to see links) Hey there!
    It's proven to be already! Everyone is just so great and friendly! ;w;
    Hope to see you around as well!

@(you need an account to see links) Aw, thank you for the kind welcome! I definitely have seen you around as well!
    Between the music, cats, Pokemon and Neo, it definitely seems like I've found my people haha! ♥
    Oh man, I got sidetracked yesterday and couldn't be on for too long. Totally missed sign-ups, but thank you so much! Also, those prizes are fantastic. It's wonderful that you donate to charities. All the more proof that this community is one of a kind!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heck For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-17-2022),Hall (07-17-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-17-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    @(you need an account to see links) I was crushed with Torracat! Here's this adorable little fire tiger and then BAM wrestler -.- uggg yeah I'm not over it either. Glad to see I'm not the only one there.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020