DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Thanks for introducing yourself fellow kitty lover!! Don't be afraid to post around the forums more!! What kind of games do you have on your Nintendo?

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Welcome, Heck! Glad to see you delurk. Actually my friend's discord username is also Heck, so I did a double take when I saw your post!

And totally with ya on the state of Neopets but somehow still sticking around LOL we are all masochists

Hope to see you around!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Don't worry about that, I just started playing competitive Pokémon because of this tournament. All the experience I have is playing the Gameboy games.
    Is just for the laughs!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-15-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    Hi there Heck! Better late than never, they say. I think you are on the same page as most of us; we will all go down on this dumpster fire ship. But hey, if we are having fun while sinking, then there is not much to worry about.

I think I am picking up what you're putting down on the "city exploration" piece - traveling is fun, but can be so exhausting. It can be so nice to just take a day to go to a city nearby that is not your home city and see what sort of fun you can get in to for the day, whether it be checking out shops or eating some delicious food I am due for that myself sometime soon.

Anywho, thank you for introducing yourself! We are happy to have you, I hope to see you around more soon!

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Welcome, officially, to the site! Glad to pull up a chair for you on the deck of the sinking ship that is Neopets with the rest of us. :3

Are you excited for the new Pokemon games? You gonna play them when they come out?

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    79d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    So many sweet responses! ;u;
    I'm not going to directly quote just so that this reply doesn't turn into a novel lol.

@(you need an account to see links) Hello! I definitely remember you from the NC threads! I am still into collecting, though recently have been trying to downsize. My closet is at nearly 3K individual items and I don't even use 5% of that lol. Oh gosh, the glory days when $7 could get you 2000 NC.

@(you need an account to see links) Hello friend! I really appreciate the warm welcome! It seems like many of us here started as lurkers. :')
    Aw, bless your friends lol. It's definitely not for everyone, but if anything, there's some really solid music coming out of the industry. No need to dive too deep if you don't want to, plus, it'll save your wallet haha.

@(you need an account to see links) AAH THE LIGHT BURNS!!! (thank you kindly hehe )
    Oh I feel it. Sometimes I want to throw in the towel too. Honest to god wish some corp would purchase the site and fix it. It needs a lot of help.
    Though!! Have you seen the buzz? There's speculation that dyeworks UCs may be on the horizon! :o
    I have one kitty! An orange gal who has my heart. At my mom's there's 4 others. I grew up with cats. Always always always had cats around (we lived on a ranch). We were only allowed to have dogs when I was in my mid teens. They're great, but I'm definitely a cat girl haha. My mother has a Westie and a Cocker Spaniel! Do you have any pups or cats of your own?

@(you need an account to see links) Aw no, thank you for such the warm welcome!! I'll definitely be around more! (Love your username and avatar btw )
    I'm a big Pokemon and Mario gal. I also pick up some indie games when they go on sale, but admittedly have a large backlog to still go through and play haha. Not Nintendo, but I also really love Spyro! Any games you like by chance?

@(you need an account to see links) Hey there!
    Omg haha! Small world! I have no idea why I chose this name. It used to be hecklefreckle, which is even more random. I don't even have freckles lol.
    Masochists unite!! ;; There's really no reason any of us should still be playing this game LOL
    Thank you so much! Hope to see you around as well!

@(you need an account to see links) Well I love Pokemon, good fun and a good laugh!
    Definitely sounds like something up my alley!

@(you need an account to see links) Hello there!
    Hey! We can sing sea shanties as we all go down. That sounds like fun lol!
    YES! I guess because I live in a city surrounded by other cities, it's easy to take a day trip and explore close by. Long distance traveling can definitely be too exhausting and no matter how good the hotel is, it's not the same as home. Though, maybe I just like sleeping in my own bed lol. Plus, you can find so many hidden gems that are nearby your roost. Win-win!
    Hope to see you around too friend, and I hope you get to do some explorin' soon!

@(you need an account to see links) Aw thank you! I'm glad it's all of you lovely folks I'm sinking with haha. (though, all kidding aside, hopefully we stay afloat for a few more years ;; hah)
    YES! Not too sold on the box legends yet, though I'm definitely going with Violet. Here's hoping they duct tape Sprigatito's four feet to the damn floor as well. Are you a Pokemon fan and are you looking forward to the games yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heck View Post
    So many sweet responses! ;u;
    I'm not going to directly quote just so that this reply doesn't turn into a novel lol.

@(you need an account to see links) Hello! I definitely remember you from the NC threads! I am still into collecting, though recently have been trying to downsize. My closet is at nearly 3K individual items and I don't even use 5% of that lol. Oh gosh, the glory days when $7 could get you 2000 NC.

@(you need an account to see links) Hello friend! I really appreciate the warm welcome! It seems like many of us here started as lurkers. :')
    Aw, bless your friends lol. It's definitely not for everyone, but if anything, there's some really solid music coming out of the industry. No need to dive too deep if you don't want to, plus, it'll save your wallet haha.

@(you need an account to see links) AAH THE LIGHT BURNS!!! (thank you kindly hehe )
    Oh I feel it. Sometimes I want to throw in the towel too. Honest to god wish some corp would purchase the site and fix it. It needs a lot of help.
    Though!! Have you seen the buzz? There's speculation that dyeworks UCs may be on the horizon! :o
    I have one kitty! An orange gal who has my heart. At my mom's there's 4 others. I grew up with cats. Always always always had cats around (we lived on a ranch). We were only allowed to have dogs when I was in my mid teens. They're great, but I'm definitely a cat girl haha. My mother has a Westie and a Cocker Spaniel! Do you have any pups or cats of your own?

@(you need an account to see links) Aw no, thank you for such the warm welcome!! I'll definitely be around more! (Love your username and avatar btw )
    I'm a big Pokemon and Mario gal. I also pick up some indie games when they go on sale, but admittedly have a large backlog to still go through and play haha. Not Nintendo, but I also really love Spyro! Any games you like by chance?

@(you need an account to see links) Hey there!
    Omg haha! Small world! I have no idea why I chose this name. It used to be hecklefreckle, which is even more random. I don't even have freckles lol.
    Masochists unite!! ;; There's really no reason any of us should still be playing this game LOL
    Thank you so much! Hope to see you around as well!

@(you need an account to see links) Well I love Pokemon, good fun and a good laugh!
    Definitely sounds like something up my alley!

@(you need an account to see links) Hello there!
    Hey! We can sing sea shanties as we all go down. That sounds like fun lol!
    YES! I guess because I live in a city surrounded by other cities, it's easy to take a day trip and explore close by. Long distance traveling can definitely be too exhausting and no matter how good the hotel is, it's not the same as home. Though, maybe I just like sleeping in my own bed lol. Plus, you can find so many hidden gems that are nearby your roost. Win-win!
    Hope to see you around too friend, and I hope you get to do some explorin' soon!

@(you need an account to see links) Aw thank you! I'm glad it's all of you lovely folks I'm sinking with haha. (though, all kidding aside, hopefully we stay afloat for a few more years ;; hah)
    YES! Not too sold on the box legends yet, though I'm definitely going with Violet. Here's hoping they duct tape Sprigatito's four feet to the damn floor as well. Are you a Pokemon fan and are you looking forward to the games yourself?

and the award for the post with the most emotes iiiissss..
    (I'm sorry friends, I can't help myself lol.)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heck For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-16-2022),Cat Purrson (07-15-2022),DarkSkies (07-15-2022),Ghast (07-15-2022),Sephora (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    @(you need an account to see links) I am a huge pokemon fan! I still haven't decided on which version yet, but I'm leaning towards Scarlet. Spending a lot of time in Arceus until then. Gotta perfect that pokedex! 😤

Sprigatito better remain a quadruped yes! Keep all four of those feet on the ground. I want more proper cat pokemon and not more humonoid bait!

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-17-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Oh yeah I'm also waiting for the NC UCs though I haven't heard anymore from TNT, they mentioned after Altador Cup but who really knows when. That and the new Lutari plot coming, crossing fingers!!

I have a senior female dog (7 1/2 years old), she's staying with my sister because my place is small, though now is with the veterinary because she was intervened (mobility age/health problems but she's doing it well), and my niece has 3 cats (apparently she's also a cat fan haha). I found my doggie when she was a pup on the road and took her with me

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-17-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hello lovely people of clraik! It's nice to finally introduce myself. I'm Heck.
    I've been playing Neo since the fourth grade and am in my mid twenties now. Math is hard, but that equates to quite a few years. While I certainly have gone on hiatus many, many times, I never left because I'm too invested. I will go down with this sinking, dumpster-turned ship, that also happens to be on fire. o7
    Plus, it's nice to retain a tiny piece of my childhood (growing up sucks.)

Admittedly, I joined clraik to lurk and sometimes contribute to that spicy spice thread (you know the one!) Never would I have imagined this community to be so friendly and loving however. ♥

Some of my irl interests include;
    Pokemon
    Nintendo
    Cats! I love cats. ;u;
    Nature Sightseeing
    City Exploration (not quite travel per se.)
    And K-pop (I listen to a bunch of different bgs, but I do have two ults hoo-hoo )

And yeah! That's me in a nutshell! It's wonderful to be here amongst such great people.
    Hey there, Heck! It's never too late to introduce yourself.

What interests you the most on Neopets? For a ship that's been "sinking while on fire" for over a decade now, it's holding up pretty well.

Happy to see you've dived into collecting bars around the forum. It's the hottest thing to do around here! And based on your listed interests, I think it's safe to say that you will fit in to the community quite nicely.

See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

18. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-17-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hello Heck, officially welcome for ck!
    The active side is way more fun!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Heck (07-17-2022)