1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hello!

I'm mostly here to lurk - I'm still not entirely sure what this site is, but I figured I'd say hi!

Neopets is one of my favorite websites even after all these years. I've seen a lot of other dedicated players from the brief browsing I've done so far, and I feel like I'm in good company here.

I don't have much else to say, so have a lovely day everyone!
    Last edited by CatOneTwoThree; 06-26-2023 at 10:54 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatOneTwoThree For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-30-2023),goodnightmoon (06-28-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Welcome!

This site is a community of people who are here for each other for anything.

Though there is a large portion of us here from neopets, some people are here for other games like Pokemon, Fleet Rising, you name it it's probably got a sub forum.

If you have hobbies like reading, cooking or baking, art, or anything really you've got a place here too!

The more active you are the more we get to know you. Seems like we're all friends. I choose not to share that i still play neo IRL so it's nice to have a place where I can share my experiences from neopets.
    Or keep up to date with events on neo.

Just like on neo you can hunt for "userbars" on here. Like avatars you can display!!

Hope to see ya around more!! Lurking is fun I guess, but being active is more fun!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Hey, welcome to CK! I've only been here for a little bit but I've had a lot of fun. When I joined I originally thought I'd just be a lurker but I've been really enjoying chatting with people. Everyone is really nice and welcoming, and there's a lot to do around here! Hope to see you around and get to know you better.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 16h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hello and welcome to clraik @(you need an account to see links)! How did you hear about us? Thanks for taking the time to come out of lurking and introduce yourself! What other things other than neopets are you interested in? As others here have mentioned we have a lot more to offer here than just being a Neopets community!

Hope to see you around the forum!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 2h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hello hello!
    Its great to meet you

Yes, the community here is just so wonderful and always so helpful!
    Ive been a fan of the site for a good while as well! What are some thing you like to do on Neo? Trade Pets/NC, Stocks, RP, Avatar collecting?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    hello and welcome!!! from one newbie to another, i can tell you now that this site is great. everyone is so lovely, there's loads of interesting stuff you can browse, the VIP scripts make gameplay so much easier (vip is worthy imo! even if it's just to support this great community). there's loads of fun stuff as well like userbar hunting, ryugotchi care, in forum games (bake offs and pizza nights).. there's topics for everyone and not all just neo related! gardening, debates, reading, writing etc.
    glad you made it!
    you can call me pix

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    689 times
    Time Online
    216d 4h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Welcome to Clraik, @(you need an account to see links)! What are some of your favorite parts or things Neopets?

If you like the pet element, we have our own Tamagotchi-inspired pets here, (you need an account to see links)! They live in their own little userbar and you can take care of yours and all the ones across the forum! Like others have mentioned, userbar collecting is really fun - kind of our version of avatars.

Also if music is your thing, we have a whole part of the forum dedicated to it (you need an account to see links).

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    185 times
    Time Online
    44d 6h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to the community! You can be here to discuss (or find cheating help) with any of the games supported here, or join the community in various non gaming topics as well! Enjoy!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Welcome

I think we all were a bit of just lurkers when we started. But the more you play and the more you read here you'll (most likely) start conversing as it's normal. I think the introductions are the hardest part, actually!

Hope to see ya around~

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 20h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by CatOneTwoThree View Post
    I'm mostly here to lurk - I'm still not entirely sure what this site is, but I figured I'd say hi!

Neopets is one of my favorite websites even after all these years. I've seen a lot of other dedicated players from the brief browsing I've done so far, and I feel like I'm in good company here.

I don't have much else to say, so have a lovely day everyone!
    Welcome!!! cK is a hodgepodge of community in any way you want it to be There are tons of subforums for many hobbies! Definitely take a look around and I'm sure you'll find some of your other hobbies around, too!

Neo is one of my all-time favorites, too. I've left and returned so many times. This last small hiatus seems to have been the final: I've been solidly active almost daily for about two years now and don't plan on backing off anytime soon.

Excited to have you!

thank you Lyrichord for the amazing avatar!