Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    1. Has the max recursion deal been fixed or is that kind of permanent in 1.3F?
    2. Not super familiar with python shells and I'm sure I'm being lazy, but is there a way you think I could modify the launch properties of my .py files to force it to open in IDLE instead of opening in CMD, without bringing open the script editor?

I'll grab the source code tonight for you.
    Last edited by wrath; 03-03-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    WIll look into recursion bug later for now I fixed it in my own code with a rusty fix in client.py

sys.setrecursionlimit(5000) #Recursion limit , default =1k

I dont think this is ideal though.

Not to sure about auto running in idle. I know idle itself is a python script so something like:

C:\Python27\pythonw.exe C:\Python27\Lib\idlelib\idle.py

And set that as the "open with file" , not sure if you can have run params on a open with file though , if not you will need to whip up a small.bat file. Right clicking client.py > open in idle works fine though .

Edit:

If anyone can send me that html snapshot I still need it! Here are my notes right now:

New in V1.3 final
    -----------------
    Done:

+fixed house upgrade bug happening to early (code was de-dented by 1)
    +fixed -1 worker bug
    +Made checking for eggs happen every 2 minutes to save cpu tick
    +Made checking for gems happen every 2 minutes to save cpu per tick
    Still experimenting with perfect delays in other places!
    +Fixed bug in upgrading nest to level 2 - Bot was upgrading at 105 stone instead of 1050
    +Fixed bug at level 50 in hatching egg logic
    +Added switch to keep at least 5 nesters alive , for repopulation when oldp3s die. Any less than 5 will make this process slow. Edit the code if you want to change it though , 5 is my personal preference.
    Removed debug message that was confusing people
    +added rusty recursion error fix

Todo:
    All upgrades
    Investigate recursion bug fix alternates

New in V1.3a
    ------------

+Recoded build map function
    +Recoded Repair building function
    +Added level 50 logic to make a worker focused habi (more exp)
    +Many bug fixes and tweaks
    +Building upgrades (upto level 2)

+habi is down for maintence detection I need a html snapshot!
    Last edited by DarkByte; 03-04-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Was looking through the tutorial and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm running it on a mac. Anyways, don't think there is much of a difference, but after entering my username & password I get a syntax error. I have checked for quotation marks and the like but can't seem to find the problem, although IDLE highlights a particular quotation mark in red: (note on this one I didn't put my username/pw in but I tried it with my info as well and it didn't work... suggestions?)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by synthetic; 03-05-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Was looking through the tutorial and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm running it on a mac. Anyways, don't think there is much of a difference, but after entering my username & password I get a syntax error. I have checked for quotation marks and the like but can't seem to find the problem, although IDLE highlights a particular quotation mark in red in the line "reseting player": (note on this one I didn't put my username/pw in but I tried it with my info as well and it didn't work... suggestions?)

EDIT: Troubleshooting now.. looks like it had something to do with the print statements and their quotation marks.. might be a mac thing.. now I get this error:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/Users/admin/Downloads/Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil/resourcehack.py", line 15, in <module>
    import urllib2, re
    ImportError: No module named 'urllib2'
    >>>
    Last edited by synthetic; 03-05-2013 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Not to sure about auto running in idle. I know idle itself is a python script so something like:

C:\Python27\pythonw.exe C:\Python27\Lib\idlelib\idle.py

And set that as the "open with file" , not sure if you can have run params on a open with file though , if not you will need to whip up a small.bat file. Right clicking client.py > open in idle works fine though .
    Yeah I got it going with creating a shortcut and setting the target as:
    C:\Python27\Lib\idlelib\idle.bat -r "D:\Documents\Neopet Hacks\Habitarium 1.3\client.py" The -r delimiter is basically run, and the bat file was already in there to basically do the command you just stated. Didn't know the pythonw.exe would do it without the terminal window. How nifty.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    ^ good work

1.3 Final will be uploaded in next 48 hours , I still have no html log of the maintenance page! If anyone can send me that within 48 hours , it would be appreciated. If not I will make untested code from the words I remember seeing in memory and make it "work in theory".

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by synthetic View Post
    Was looking through the tutorial and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm running it on a mac. Anyways, don't think there is much of a difference, but after entering my username & password I get a syntax error. I have checked for quotation marks and the like but can't seem to find the problem, although IDLE highlights a particular quotation mark in red in the line "reseting player": (note on this one I didn't put my username/pw in but I tried it with my info as well and it didn't work... suggestions?)

EDIT: Troubleshooting now.. looks like it had something to do with the print statements and their quotation marks.. might be a mac thing.. now I get this error:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/Users/admin/Downloads/Habi Bot 1.3A by raredaredevil/resourcehack.py", line 15, in <module>
    import urllib2, re
    ImportError: No module named 'urllib2'
    >>>
    You downloaded python 3.2 , this bot uses 2.7! An easy mistake to make as its counter intuitive to get a old version of a program , however Urllib2 is not included with 3 and the format of print function changed A link to 2.7 is on the first post , it will work! I know people using it on mac .
    Last edited by DarkByte; 03-06-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) whats the chances of getting frozen with this

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ter View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) whats the chances of getting frozen with this
    Slim to none. Microscopic. One might say none at all. I've ran this thing nearly 24/7 since I joined in January on multiple accounts, including my main.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Thanks for the fast reply ^

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    -Shameless plug-

For those intrested you get get a automatic level 50 service in my sig. Then use this bot to generate about 100-200k a day.

For those waiting on 1.3f upgrade , the service I just mentioned as allowed me to analyze the bots performance in new ways and I have adjusted several pieces of code due to this. 1.3F is a drastic improvement over the current version just give me a few more days to make sure no other issues crop up and ill publish it .