Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Plot Talk (from NT Editorial)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    563d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 28m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I'm curious what's better than Ylana's that's under 1.5m? I've been using it for years without really thinking about it, but if there's something better that won't break the bank, I might check it out!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

I'm curious what's better than Ylana's that's under 1.5m? I've been using it for years without really thinking about it, but if there's something better that won't break the bank, I might check it out!
    I don't know about better but I know the Void Blade they gave out the Negg Fest before last is a beast. Two of those for my battle pet has served me very well.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    32d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    The last weapons they gave on events considering what we used to have are super op, i remember when ylana's weapon were one of the strongest available below 1.5m, there's so much more options for us to play now, i definetly hope they have it bd related. I just with they had difficulty levels like the plot of return of dr sloth, where hp would increase each time you win, so we can be challenged
    Totally agree, some weapons have a lot of icon damage and have a better rating than other weapons that have been given as gifts, perhaps they are not like the weapons that are worth millions, but it is an excellent alternative for those who start with the BD and offer a greater variety of weapons at an affordable price or who need little effort, and that is an excellent initiative!

and I would agree to some kind of help in the stats for participating in a plot that includes the bd, there are many ways to train, but some help for those who train their BD day by day would not hurt

Oh ...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I don't know about better but I know the Void Blade they gave out the Negg Fest before last is a beast. Two of those for my battle pet has served me very well.
    Void Blade is great with it's 16 icons, other 2 weapons that i love are Bowling Ball of Lost Cities and Magic Gridlock Gun, they are 15 and 14 icon but they also do amazing damage for their price tag, it has risen a bit since they are now retired damage wise rn double void blade would still cause more damage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarchuck View Post
    Totally agree, some weapons have a lot of icon damage and have a better rating than other weapons that have been given as gifts, perhaps they are not like the weapons that are worth millions, but it is an excellent alternative for those who start with the BD and offer a greater variety of weapons at an affordable price or who need little effort, and that is an excellent initiative!

and I would agree to some kind of help in the stats for participating in a plot that includes the bd, there are many ways to train, but some help for those who train their BD day by day would not hurt
    I wonder is this years AC weapon will be something amazing or just more like a collector item, like the one from last year has 13 icons but because of it's price and icons went straight from being purchasable for pretty much collectors display only xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (07-04-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    563d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 28m
    Void Blade is great with it's 16 icons, other 2 weapons that i love are Bowling Ball of Lost Cities and Magic Gridlock Gun, they are 15 and 14 icon but they also do amazing damage for their price tag, it has risen a bit since they are now retired damage wise rn double void blade would still cause more damage

Ah, cool, thanks. I have the bowling ball and void blade sitting in my sdb, so I'll give them a shot. Maybe mixing things up a bit will inspire me to do my daily battles again!

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (07-04-2022),Jackalope (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    701 times
    Time Online
    218d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    I suppose it's the same thing with anything in life in the fact that you will never please everyone. I love that it could be more of an incentive to work hard to achieve a common goal for your team. I guess in regards to 'having better this and that than the other team', it would be luck of the draw as to whether you would deem your final prize as a good looking/prettier reward compared to the other. But short of showing off the final potential rewards to everyone before they choose who to play for, I think this would be more detrimental to the 'team' feeling as more people would choose who to support based on what looked better.

*EDIT*
    Yesss scored a rocketpop popsicle bar from this post WOOT!
    This 100% makes sense. Absolutely. I'm a choose a team based off team colors person - and with that, there's abundant info on Neo on which areas have what color scheme. At this point any new (non-glitched or otherwise impossible) avatar is welcome. As I think about it, who doesn't like to win? Which allows way more for just chilling and enjoying team camaraderie. As the song goes, "que será, será" what will be will be. I'm ready for some new nice avvies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-04-2022),Strat (07-04-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    563d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    This 100% makes sense. Absolutely. I'm a choose a team based off team colors person - and with that, there's abundant info on Neo on which areas have what color scheme. At this point any new (non-glitched or otherwise impossible) avatar is welcome. As I think about it, who doesn't like to win? Which allows way more for just chilling and enjoying team camaraderie. As the song goes, "que será, será" what will be will be. I'm ready for some new nice avvies.

omg I'm always so torn between colors and General Vibe. I remember agonizing over which obelisk team to go with when the event first started because ~which is me~ or whatever, but colors are so important, too! I gotta be honest, I lucked out because I chose Darigan in whatever the first plot/war was (and everything since, including AC) for reason I don't remember but it wasn't color, and here I am a million years later a total slut for purple and I've always got that going for me!

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (07-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    46d 5h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    A new plot would be so exciting! I feel like it would bring a lot of players back, and would be something to log in daily for. I loved the old sidebar themes from the plots but feel like the new site layout just doesn’t deliver the same punch… either way would be super exciting to have a new plot!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bottledwater For This Useful Post:

nothanks_ (07-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Ah, cool, thanks. I have the bowling ball and void blade sitting in my sdb, so I'll give them a shot. Maybe mixing things up a bit will inspire me to do my daily battles again!
    even though i love pearning about the weapons and icons for everyday battles i just run the script to collect the nerks 😂 that’s why a plot would have to have bd involved, it would renew our inspiration im battling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bottledwater View Post
    A new plot would be so exciting! I feel like it would bring a lot of players back, and would be something to log in daily for. I loved the old sidebar themes from the plots but feel like the new site layout just doesn’t deliver the same punch… either way would be super exciting to have a new plot!
    100% agree im the site themes effect, it’s just so basic nowadays even though it covers the whole page it’s too much visual polution imo 😩

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    563d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 28m
    even though i love pearning about the weapons and icons for everyday battles i just run the script to collect the nerks 😂 that’s why a plot would have to have bd involved, it would renew our inspiration im battling
    I should probably just run a script, but idk there are some things I just like to do on my own even if the alternative is not doing them (but really I should just run the script, so many potential lost profits).

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB