60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Thanks for the guide.

Question: "The next on the rank list at +100 reps. This means that you'd have to get another +75 reps from clraik rank. What kind of perks could this rank have, one might wonder.

a. Access to Stealth Buyer Pro
    Well, other than bragging rights, it's access to the shop auto-buyer,Stealth Buyer Pro (SBP) by @(you need an account to see links)"

Stealth Buyer Pro started working again?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Why So Serious? For This Useful Post:

Unown (07-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Why So Serious? View Post
    Thanks for the guide.

Question: "The next on the rank list at +100 reps. This means that you'd have to get another +75 reps from clraik rank. What kind of perks could this rank have, one might wonder.

a. Access to Stealth Buyer Pro
    Well, other than bragging rights, it's access to the shop auto-buyer,Stealth Buyer Pro (SBP) by @(you need an account to see links)"

Stealth Buyer Pro started working again?
    No, it's still not working but I believe they are working on a new & improved one for the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Why So Serious? (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    A nice summarisation of the clraik newbies FAQ and VIP perk summary threads!

I personally think more rank-related perks would be great on Discord, especially to entice more of us to be active there. A lot of servers I’m in have different perks for different levels of ranks within, like specifically named and coloured roles, access to specific channels within the server, various server permissions within using bots, etc.
    I don't even know how to use discord. I tried joining so I could participate in any future movie nights and but I couldn't join. (Someone sent me a link in a PM). I wanna be a part of the discord though.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I don't even know how to use discord. I tried joining so I could participate in any future movie nights and but I couldn't join. (Someone sent me a link in a PM). I wanna be a part of the discord though.
    You have to select the link, you will be redirected at a channel that says that you must verify your username either with Bat or j03.

Do you have the discord app installed?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Try this little invite!

- - - Updated - - -

https://discord.gg/clraik

Also helps if I post the link lol

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    A nice summarisation of the clraik newbies FAQ and VIP perk summary threads!

I personally think more rank-related perks would be great on Discord, especially to entice more of us to be active there. A lot of servers I’m in have different perks for different levels of ranks within, like specifically named and coloured roles, access to specific channels within the server, various server permissions within using bots, etc.
    I had similar ideas for the Discord! Will continue to work with the staff to see what we can come up with.

Anyone else - if you have ideas on more rank perks, either on Discord, or on the forums, I'd love to hear them!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Thank you so much for the great guide! I would ask for one thing, though, if it's permissable by the mods/admins - and that is asking if it's possible for the Lifetime VIP bars to be posted on here. I know you can customize them, but what are all the colours? I plan to get lifetime VIP sometime, but I really want to know all of the colours of the bars, and I haven't seen it posted anywhere. Though, I also haven't looked very hard. I think it would be a good addition here

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynn View Post
    Thank you so much for the great guide! I would ask for one thing, though, if it's permissable by the mods/admins - and that is asking if it's possible for the Lifetime VIP bars to be posted on here. I know you can customize them, but what are all the colours? I plan to get lifetime VIP sometime, but I really want to know all of the colours of the bars, and I haven't seen it posted anywhere. Though, I also haven't looked very hard. I think it would be a good addition here
    There you go

Great guide as always! I'm sure it'll be an incentive for more users to be on the active rather than the lurking side
    I still remember how happy I was when I finally reached clraik rank!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-25-2023),DarkSkies (07-25-2023),Evelynn (07-25-2023),Infected (07-25-2023),Styx (07-25-2023),Unown (07-25-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Amazing guide as always! Clear and crisp!

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    There you go
    Thanks for this I've always wondered this as well and haven't seen some of those before.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    There you go

Great guide as always! I'm sure it'll be an incentive for more users to be on the active rather than the lurking side
    I still remember how happy I was when I finally reached clraik rank!
    Ahhh thank you so so much for showing me, I've always been so curious! Now there just needs to be a black and red one... Though, any of the black ones would work well with the theme I have going, hehehe.