15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Yup if you're going for the avvie only, then you can start on the last week of the month, or 6 days before. This is so that you won't have to worry about rent and taxes. You can make 50k for that entire week and then stop checking.

But what I want to ask is.. what do you mean by people will identify your account by sharing details? Do you mean through the HST?

Anyway, I'm currently writing up a guide for Plushie Tycoon as well so stay tuned for that!
    That'd be awesome!! So many guides out there just give partial details and hints but like c'mon guys, just spell it out here for a noob...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    31d 19h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Anyone has been experiencing the bankrupt glitch this month ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by katongpool View Post
    That'd be awesome!! So many guides out there just give partial details and hints but like c'mon guys, just spell it out here for a noob...
    I do agree, some guides could go a little more in depth, but at the same time a big portion of your profits are dependent upon the "supply-and-demand" feature of the game. You CAN start making plushies off of the "highest demand" list located on the Main Page -> Supply & Demand, but after just one build they will be on the largest supply list!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by wildnova View Post
    I didn't realise that you could only play for a week at the end of the month to get the avatar, I kinda thought you had to do the whole thing, so this is some great info for me, thank you!

What guides does everyone follow for the avatar/trophies? It's one of the few avatars I'm missing atm, and I tried once following the JN guide, but I still really struggled with the whole thing. It doesn't help that I really hate the idea of firing my workers everyday either, I know it's just a game but it still breaks my heart haha!!
    if you dont break their hearts, they will break your company xD my guide is in my native language but if you speak portuguese let me know, it's really completa and even tells you how many employess you need to hire xD

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Yup if you're going for the avvie only, then you can start on the last week of the month, or 6 days before. This is so that you won't have to worry about rent and taxes. You can make 50k for that entire week and then stop checking.

But what I want to ask is.. what do you mean by people will identify your account by sharing details? Do you mean through the HST?

Anyway, I'm currently writing up a guide for Plushie Tycoon as well so stay tuned for that!
    yes, i meant via HST after the game finishes, the HST usually don't have that many users and if too much personal info is shared you need to be careful because maybe you are the only one there in the point range and put you at risk xD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Saturnine (05-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    if you dont break their hearts, they will break your company xD my guide is in my native language but if you speak portuguese let me know, it's really completa and even tells you how many employess you need to hire xD
    I'd love to see your guide my fellow portuguese speaking friend! I tried plushie tycoon once and got overwhelmed/bored real quick lmao just want the avatar also. Even better that it can be done in just 1 week

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

yes, i meant via HST after the game finishes, the HST usually don't have that many users and if too much personal info is shared you need to be careful because maybe you are the only one there in the point range and put you at risk xD
    Ahh yea that makes sense xD

Best be careful about all your information everyone!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelin View Post
    I do agree, some guides could go a little more in depth, but at the same time a big portion of your profits are dependent upon the "supply-and-demand" feature of the game. You CAN start making plushies off of the "highest demand" list located on the Main Page -> Supply & Demand, but after just one build they will be on the largest supply list!
    My guide is live!

Take a look here: (you need an account to see links)

There's a little secret that most other guides don't talk about

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Saturnine (05-12-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I am playing for the first time. Anxious to go and read your guide Unown. On the Neopets chat boards the experienced players talk about a super stable plushie that they all seem to be building. They do not share the name. Does anyone here know that super stable combination?? Someone mentioned Ogrin somewhere.
    Help

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutface View Post
    I am playing for the first time. Anxious to go and read your guide Unown. On the Neopets chat boards the experienced players talk about a super stable plushie that they all seem to be building. They do not share the name. Does anyone here know that super stable combination?? Someone mentioned Ogrin somewhere.
    Help
    Check out @(you need an account to see links) guide! The super stable is yellow Ogrin w rare gems and velvet packaging.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katongpool For This Useful Post:

Caylen (05-26-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Check out @(you need an account to see links) guide! The super stable is yellow Ogrin w rare gems and velvet packaging.
    I've been searching for this super stable by myself for 3 weeks and it was posted in MY OWN THREAD TWO WEEKS AGO.

I ju--

Anyway, chile