Thread: What are your latest dreams?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Dreaming about testing is dedication. lol Does he ever press the numbers you need?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by usagi-sama View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Dreaming about testing is dedication. lol Does he ever press the numbers you need?
    Haha, our national exams are renowned for traumatising millions of schoolgoing children. I think he does but the bigger fear in the dream is being caught by the invigilator LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by katongpool View Post
    Haha, our national exams are renowned for traumatising millions of schoolgoing children. I think he does but the bigger fear in the dream is being caught by the invigilator LOL
    Only somewhat related, but have you watched Bad Genius? Maybe you could use some of the tricks from there in your next dream

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    It was more a nightmare than a dream. I got expelled from home from my dad in that dream. It was horrible, since I'm very close to my family nowadays and I don't have a reason to be expelled. It was so real that I woke up crying.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    94d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Had a vivid nightmare the other night. I have a major fear of flying, so even the thought of getting on a plane in a dream actually set off anxiety symptoms within my dream state. It gets better. During takeoff, the pilot hits a pole and nobody freaking questioned it. Anxiety intensifies. But for some reason, the ride goes smooth, and we do a 1 hour trip to England from the east coast of the US. Wouldn't that be nice to be able to reach England in just an hour's flight?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) He hit a pole? lol, I too would expect death and destruction after that start of a flight. You got to England safe, should have eaten a crumpet with jam to make it a nice dream. Every time I am on high ground I want to take a dive. My heart accelerates and I do get a bit nervous but ultimately I want to skydive, a bit weird really. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I dreamt I had a very large greenhouse filled with every type of succulent I could get my hands on. i also remember very distinctly that Red Velvet�s song Parade was playing in the background, followed by some other song that I�m not sure actually exists. It was a very pleasant dream, though I haven�t the faintest idea how to care for succulents IRL.
    all that we see or seem is but a dream within a (you need an account to see links).

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    94d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    The plane was fine oddly enough, but yeah, got to England. I was just mentally done at that point and was getting ready to turn in for the night when I got woken up abruptly from the dream. Cats woke me up.
    It was just awful though, dreaming about the anxiety I get sometimes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    7d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Last night I had a nightmare, but without counting that, lately I have had calm dreams, and I've dreamed A LOT with babies. I have dreamed a thousand times that I have one or two babies lol and that my best friend has a baby too, and the other night I dreamed that my brother and her girlfriend had a baby too.

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I had a dream that i was at work. Just working at the checkouts but it was on a beach for some reason
    Really weird. A sign that i should return to work perhaps? Or go to the beach XD