DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Welcome to clraik Demo, since I have seen a couple of your posts you seem pretty intelligent; however somethings can also be deceiving, so I would suggest that you should watch what you post upon some of the questions. xD

Most of the questions asked here are what I was going to ask but.. Do you have any hobbies outside of computers?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    386 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    Welcome to clraik Demo, since I have seen a couple of your posts you seem pretty intelligent; however somethings can also be deceiving, so I would suggest that you should watch what you post upon some of the questions. xD

Most of the questions asked here are what I was going to ask but.. Do you have any hobbies outside of computers?
    I am not sure what you mean by this, but I always am careful about what I put out in the open.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    386 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)*

I will only be answering these specific questions, if anybody has any others feel free to ask at your leisure, I'm surprised I didn't get other various questions frankly haha.*

Note: the #'s (1), 2), 3), etc.) is the running total amount of questions I answered.

1) *I am currently a student attending college. 2) I am between the ages of seventeen and twenty-one. 3) I currently have one child, a beautiful boy and am 4) currently engaged to the same girl I've been dating for five years now. Hopefully this helps with the age. By filling in a bit of a gap. 5) I own my own condominium and own property in various parts of the country. 6) If you'd like my real life number I'd be more than happy to supply the community with my google voice number that I use for various purposes. I'm mostly a friendly guy until you piss me off. 7) My favorite movie if I had to choose would be Howl's Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki. 8) I do not have a formal job but rather freelance for various companies and people, I also have a job as a physical penetration tester. I am a real life social engineer. 9) I own my own condo complex, and own various property throughout the United States but I'm currently residing on the East Coast.*

10) *What is a Physical Penetration Tester?*
    -Physical Penetration Test identifies the security weaknesses and*strengths of the client's physical security. *The goal of the test is to
    demonstrate the existence or absence of deficiencies in operating
    procedures concerning physical security.

I figured these questions deserve their own paragraph. 11) My favorite color is purple funny enough; was always fascinated by how it represented royalty. 12) This has got to be the dumbest question in the world.. Who doesn't love Asking Alexandria? I saw them at Warped Tour and I went so hard in the pit that next year I'm bringing a mouth piece.*

13) I actually randomly stumbled upon Neopets one day. I have been around the gaming "scene" for over 6 years now and been denounced as a "Revolutionizer of Runsscape cheating" and I am one of the best admins to ever take part in forum run Runescape cheating. I also have had a massive influence on the cheating scene in Habbo, League Of Legends, and for a brief time World Of Warcraft. For Habbo a short search with the right keywords would reveal one of my old aliases. 14) I go by 8 different names, Demo being one of them. 15) I have taken part in various movements and taken control of many websites and corporations, details of course will be spared but I have seen my fair share of the darker side of the Internet.*

16) I learned a majority of my "skills" through teaching myself. I started using the computer at an extremely young age and the obsession has since developed. I learned through reading various manuals, wrote my own scripts to finish typing games (as a child), moved on to mastering php, visual basic, JavaScript and C+ and by age fifteen python, java and a few others (there's a lot to list). I got a ton of experience programming Runescape bots and "cracking" other users' programs, and reverse engineering them to see how they worked. Overall, by the time I entered "the hacking scene" (not game related) I found it disturbing how people could use public exploits, hack a site then credit themselves, that defeats the purpose of a challenge and to me ruins the fun. This put me in a position to fulfill my own increasing curiosity in terms of intrusion, and from there it was all downhill. Practice makes perfect.

17) I do not offer teaching lessons except to those I find exceptionally gifted and willing to sacrifice a majority of their time to the lessons. Do not ask me about these or you will never hear from me again, no classes, no sales, hell I won't even answer to any posts or PMs from you. I like to see young people or even those who are older that take the reins into their own hands and don't expect to be spoon fed by me. This is why I hate when people beg me for services.*

18) Although there is not any particular book I would recommend to you, there is a website that will help you jump start your endeavors in programming, and upon having mastery in various languages you can read this book in order to get an understanding of Penetration Testing. The book includes both basic and advanced lessons, and if you do not know what Penetration Testing is please leave my thread now. please not I will not help you with the programming, or the book. If you choose to attempt to learn, you must try to do it yourself. Also: I assure you that nobody without a programming background will be able to utilize the OWASP book, you may be able to understand it but you will not be able to apply it to your work and research.*

19) Links below:
    Programming:*(you need an account to see links)
    Book (Find the book on the site yourself, the site itself is a plethora of knowledge):*(you need an account to see links)

That's about it! Sorry for the long delay, I got a tad busy. I look forward to your comments.*

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Demo For This Useful Post:

Adam (04-05-2012),Danny (04-05-2012),I_royalty_I (04-05-2012),John (04-05-2012),Monark (04-05-2012),Sci_Girl (04-05-2012),Slasher (04-06-2012),sparkling (04-05-2012),yamakracker (04-05-2012),zxzero (04-05-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    The book includes both basic and advanced lessons, and if you do not know what Penetration Testing is please leave my thread now. please not I will not help you with the programming, or the book. I

19) Links below:
    Book (Find the book on the site yourself, the site itself is a plethora of knowledge):*(you need an account to see links)
    I lol'd at the if you don't know what penetration testing is, please leave.

Thanks for the sites also, they look great.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Sorry if I offended you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    386 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Sorry if I offended you.
    You did not at all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)*

I will only be answering these specific questions, if anybody has any others feel free to ask at your leisure, I'm surprised I didn't get other various questions frankly haha.*

Note: the #'s (1), 2), 3), etc.) is the running total amount of questions I answered.

1) *I am currently a student attending college. 2) I am between the ages of seventeen and twenty-one. 3) I currently have one child, a beautiful boy and am 4) currently engaged to the same girl I've been dating for five years now. Hopefully this helps with the age. By filling in a bit of a gap. 5) I own my own condominium and own property in various parts of the country. 6) If you'd like my real life number I'd be more than happy to supply the community with my google voice number that I use for various purposes. I'm mostly a friendly guy until you piss me off. 7) My favorite movie if I had to choose would be Howl's Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki. 8) I do not have a formal job but rather freelance for various companies and people, I also have a job as a physical penetration tester. I am a real life social engineer. 9) I own my own condo complex, and own various property throughout the United States but I'm currently residing on the East Coast.*

10) *What is a Physical Penetration Tester?*
    -Physical Penetration Test identifies the security weaknesses and*strengths of the client's physical security. *The goal of the test is to
    demonstrate the existence or absence of deficiencies in operating
    procedures concerning physical security.

I figured these questions deserve their own paragraph. 11) My favorite color is purple funny enough; was always fascinated by how it represented royalty. 12) This has got to be the dumbest question in the world.. Who doesn't love Asking Alexandria? I saw them at Warped Tour and I went so hard in the pit that next year I'm bringing a mouth piece.*

13) I actually randomly stumbled upon Neopets one day. I have been around the gaming "scene" for over 6 years now and been denounced as a "Revolutionizer of Runsscape cheating" and I am one of the best admins to ever take part in forum run Runescape cheating. I also have had a massive influence on the cheating scene in Habbo, League Of Legends, and for a brief time World Of Warcraft. For Habbo a short search with the right keywords would reveal one of my old aliases. 14) I go by 8 different names, Demo being one of them. 15) I have taken part in various movements and taken control of many websites and corporations, details of course will be spared but I have seen my fair share of the darker side of the Internet.*

16) I learned a majority of my "skills" through teaching myself. I started using the computer at an extremely young age and the obsession has since developed. I learned through reading various manuals, wrote my own scripts to finish typing games (as a child), moved on to mastering php, visual basic, JavaScript and C+ and by age fifteen python, java and a few others (there's a lot to list). I got a ton of experience programming Runescape bots and "cracking" other users' programs, and reverse engineering them to see how they worked. Overall, by the time I entered "the hacking scene" (not game related) I found it disturbing how people could use public exploits, hack a site then credit themselves, that defeats the purpose of a challenge and to me ruins the fun. This put me in a position to fulfill my own increasing curiosity in terms of intrusion, and from there it was all downhill. Practice makes perfect.

17) I do not offer teaching lessons except to those I find exceptionally gifted and willing to sacrifice a majority of their time to the lessons. Do not ask me about these or you will never hear from me again, no classes, no sales, hell I won't even answer to any posts or PMs from you. I like to see young people or even those who are older that take the reins into their own hands and don't expect to be spoon fed by me. This is why I hate when people beg me for services.*

18) Although there is not any particular book I would recommend to you, there is a website that will help you jump start your endeavors in programming, and upon having mastery in various languages you can read this book in order to get an understanding of Penetration Testing. The book includes both basic and advanced lessons, and if you do not know what Penetration Testing is please leave my thread now. please not I will not help you with the programming, or the book. If you choose to attempt to learn, you must try to do it yourself. Also: I assure you that nobody without a programming background will be able to utilize the OWASP book, you may be able to understand it but you will not be able to apply it to your work and research.*

19) Links below:

That's about it! Sorry for the long delay, I got a tad busy. I look forward to your comments.*
    When I picture you....I picture the "Most Interesting Man in the World"

Your own condo COMPLEX? That's tight.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bammeh View Post
    When I picture you....I picture the "Most Interesting Man in the World"

Your own condo COMPLEX? That's tight.
    Yeah and he's only 17-24 yrs old XD

Demo-- studying some javasript thanx for the site!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Demo -- Is it to late to ask a question?