DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Yeah @(you need an account to see links) was describing that exact same issue to me this morning it's so strange that all of a sudden it seems to be affecting people a lot more widely than previously, in addition to all the lag surrounding basically anything relating to NC items/mall atm. Makes me think they're fiddling with something in the back end??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (12-18-2022)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    So the bug seems to be that you'll start a faerie quest. For example lets say the Faerie you get is the Fire Faerie and she want's "X item". So you open shop wiz and buy the item and then head back to the faerie quest page (or refresh the tab its open on) and the faerie is no longer the Fire Faerie but lets say Earth Faerie, and she wants "Y item" not X item. And even then sometimes you'll go to get that item and come back to a different faerie (or sometimes the same faerie) wanting "Z item" instead of X or Y item you've already bought.

It's happened on all of my shells yesterday and a few today that cookies were still active on. I also managed to open 1 FQ cookie before giving up on trying to do anymore for the day and it's the same problem.

(you need an account to see links)
    Oh wow. I got around to finally accepting my quest and luckily they didn't change faeries. I did have a hard time accepting my daily quest tho. Really hoping they get this shit fixed soon. I'm tired of all this lag

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (12-18-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I did my last faerie quest yesterday and besides a long time loading the page my quest didn't change.

I always try to refresh at least 2 times before going to search the item to know if quest has changed or not. Tonight I have to open another cookie and I'm already fearing the lag

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (12-18-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Yay! I think they fixed it. 3 accounts so far opening lab and fq cookies, no lag. Got quest as soon as I clicked, no lag, refreshed faerie page/went away and came back, no new faeries.

Whew.. those were a painful 2 1/2 days. I'm glad that's over.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

Ice (12-18-2022),Politoed (12-18-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 39m
    I'm glad they fixed it! Can confirm it was a pain in the ass plus I absolutely lost an ffq because it reset it to the earth faerie ;-;

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Okay I just opened my new fqc and the first quest still reset from a fire one to a faerie queen one, so it's still broken for me (here was lag when I clicked accept, so I clicked probably more than once)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    I'm glad they fixed it! Can confirm it was a pain in the ass plus I absolutely lost an ffq because it reset it to the earth faerie ;-;
    That really sucks. I actually had the opposite happen for my final one. I kept clicking the button to get that days (yesterdays) quest and kept getting "Youre trying to load this page too fast" thing over and over. So, I f5 refreshed the page to see if it had accepted the quest anyways and was just throwing errors for no reason and it still hadn't, so I gave up and logged off. I logged into that account today to do todays FQ after seeing that everything was fixed and sitting in the quest area was good ol Rainbow gal asking me for something so I did her quest then accepted the one for today.

I've had 8 FFQs in the last week (obviously not on the same account, that would require some god tier luck and a new day of the week lol) and I've run out of dreamies that I want (that can be painted with FFQ anyways, the rest of my dreamies are all robot) I'm thinking about doing a giveaway for one or two of the ones I have left (and I'm sure I'll get more in the upcoming weeks) but they're on shells I'd still like to keep (cause they're still full of cookies) so that'd require someone sending me their pet and then sending it back after dipping it etc. But if people would be willing to do it, I'd do a FFQ giveaway or 2 especially since it's holiday time. I'd just have to figure out how to decide the winners (art contest, trivia, tell me why you'd really love to have a FF dip, something like that)
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 12-19-2022 at 12:12 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (12-20-2022),Houndoom (12-19-2022),Ice (12-19-2022),Mothman (12-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    when I started FQ cookies few weeks back I had that issue - Different faerie after I get the item for like 2 or 3 days since then it did not come back since

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spoildlittleme For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (12-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I also lost a lost a ffq yesterday this way (after speding 60k even), got kinda frustrated to be honest... I've only gotten 2 (ever), and it would be nice to paint something in this pb-inflation era
    "Darkness fears the break of dawn!"

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Just wondering has anyone put in a bug ticket/reached out to idk Willow or one of the other staffers in Neocord to raise the issue?