Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME. This account has been disabled.

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links) I hate this so much. :c
    Worst is that Im not gonna get mine back, like 99% sure.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixE View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    right but you never know if they actually are on clraik as well.
    nobody on here knows eachother's neo usernames ( save for really good friends or something )
    so you never really know for sure :C
    I just don't buy the clraik thing. I don't think they could know anything, especially because of what you said, no one knows who each other's accounts are. Even if a TNT staffer was here watching everything, they wouldn't know every username.

I think it's the crazy reporting PCers that are single handedly killing UC trading AND Neopets right now. And TNT's stupidity is helping them.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arabella For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (08-10-2013),Forever (08-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Well, as I just said, they've been reporting UC's anyway. Even if they are legit, perhaps something happened.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBrony View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I hate this so much. :c
    Worst is that Im not gonna get mine back, like 99% sure.
    Same. I was feeling a little hopeful at first, but after seeing how many people were iced recently... Well, there must be a HUGE line now. If I do get my account back, I'll be married with kids at the time. >_>

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    Well, as I just said, they've been reporting UC's anyway. Even if they are legit, perhaps something happened.
    I guess. ;o;

It really is bull that just reporting people won't get them iced. TNT and their loyal followers say that they don't just freeze people that carelessly, but I beg to differ.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Yeah, but they were legit? D:
    Maybe the legit UC was the thing that caught the attention of the reporters which triggered a review of your account. Then suspicious activity was found (from the gifts etc) and so you were frozen?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSunset View Post
    Maybe the legit UC was the thing that caught the attention of the reporters which triggered a review of your account. Then suspicious activity was found (from the gifts etc) and so you were frozen?
    I haven't been gifted anything in several months. I got a Baby PB the other day, but that was legit as well. :/

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    It really is bull that just reporting people won't get them iced. TNT and their loyal followers say that they don't just freeze people that carelessly, but I beg to differ.
    TNT are being so dumb lately it's not even funny. They are freezing on word of mouth or because one disgruntled user pins cheating on someone else because they are jealous.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I haven't been gifted anything in several months. I got a Baby PB the other day, but that was legit as well. :/
    Yeah but I mean if it wasn't big stuff then it might not have flagged anything major. However, when they were investigating to see if the UC was bought, they found that activity and so froze for that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoSunset For This Useful Post:

Kylae (08-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSunset View Post
    Yeah but I mean if it wasn't big stuff then it might not have flagged anything major. However, when they were investigating to see if the UC was bought, they found that activity and so froze for that.
    I don't understand the ban reason then. u_u
    Also, I don't think that my record of receiving gifts would merit being iced, because... I mean... it's probably five items (not even high-end) in the last year. And a couple WERE legitimately obtained, even if they came from people who were cheating.

Gah. I don't know. I can rack my brains about it all day, but I think it's just time to settle and face the fact that I won't be getting my account back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    I'm almost wondering if this is some new method to phase out cheaters, like a "shoot first ask questions later" scenario. If your account gets flagged or reported for something suspicious with an UC, maybe TNT just freezes and then assumes if you're legit you'll be able to open a ticket and get the account back. But if you don't, you were cheating anyway..? Like basically lazy modding taken to the next level. Idk just a theory haha. Considering people (cough the purge chat cough) will literally just open tickets about any pet, maybe they just don't have time to look into every case. It is kinda obvious that a huge majority of the uc pets being traded around are illegit anyway. Not that I'm complaining, but it doesn't really make logical sense that there's MORE ucs on the market as time goes on...other than people getting them illegit. xD Maybe TNT is noticing that, or has noticed and is finally doing something.

I don't mean to sound like crazy panic conspiracy btw, sorry, just thinking out loud!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

oventoast (08-09-2013)