172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m

Don't Breathe

Please no spoilers, but I'm super keen to watch Don't Breathe. I'd see it at the cinemas, but the nearest one showing it is 2.5hrs away. So we're waiting for a good quality copy to become available. The trailer has such great promise though; the use of silence in horror is my favourite suspense tool. Have you seen it? If so, what did you think (reminder, no spoilers!)?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I saw it last week, and I really liked it. The suspense is greatly managed and successful plus the plot is pretty unique and original. I recommend it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (09-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I watched this film last few weeks together with my family. i can tell they have nice idea on creating and directing this film.. I recommend you to watch this one..its one of the best thrill/suspense movies ever

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    We saw the preview in theatres. As soon as it was over we both turned to eachother and said "Nope". Lol. So we think it would be scary. Few movies seem scary like this one so I would bet it is going to be good for thrills. When it comes to Netflix (maybe) I will watch but not in theatres lol.

It is nice to see a scary movie out that does not have to do with predictable supernatural forces. This movie is a true thriller...getting chased by a crazy guy wanting to kill.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    We saw the preview in theatres. As soon as it was over we both turned to eachother and said "Nope". Lol. So we think it would be scary. Few movies seem scary like this one so I would bet it is going to be good for thrills. When it comes to Netflix (maybe) I will watch but not in theatres lol.

It is nice to see a scary movie out that does not have to do with predictable supernatural forces. This movie is a true thriller...getting chased by a crazy guy wanting to kill.
    you gotta watch this one. haha.. or maybe wait and neflix and watch it in midnight with speakers on. the sound gives more intense and drama on the scenes.. the story line and scenes really amazing.. the story is unique ..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_AM_LEGEND View Post
    you gotta watch this one. haha.. or maybe wait and neflix and watch it in midnight with speakers on. the sound gives more intense and drama on the scenes.. the story line and scenes really amazing.. the story is unique ..
    I will watch if it ends up on Netflix. Lights on with my kitty cat nearby to cuddle. I like scary movies but I also do not like scary movies lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I will watch if it ends up on Netflix. Lights on with my kitty cat nearby to cuddle. I like scary movies but I also do not like scary movies lol.
    i bet you also want to check on - amityville horror , drag me to hell , insidious series .ahahahha

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    i bet you also want to check on - amityville horror , drag me to hell , insidious series .ahahahha
    You're kidding about Drag Me To Hell, right? That movie is a comedy. It's so incredibly laughable.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Yeah I saw Amityville. Both the old and new versions. Not very scary but they were watchable as horror. Insidious was meh. I am really unaffected by supernatural stuff. I shouldn't watch them for that reason but I still end up doing so lol. It's just the predictable door closes, face in the mirror, unwarranted extremes in volume during scream scenes...meh. It is the "this could happen" movies that I have a harder time watching. Like Don't breathe lol...crazy man chasing everyone. No thanks . I still cannot watch those newer Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies from start to finish. A guy with a chainsaw is possible so I hate it lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I don't necessarily trust trailers; like I said in my other post at that one thread.
    But it does sound amazing in theory, I haven't seen it yet.
    will review once I've seen it.

there's only a select few movies that have freaked me out.

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)