Quote Originally Posted by Zorara View Post
    I mean

They did a decent attempt at it.

I wonder what happened for them to do that

I NEED ANSWERS
    THE PLOT THICKENS!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Aero (03-15-2021),Old but gold (03-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    I know which site they are talking about as I wondered where all the new pets came from.

I just assumed they acquired another persons stock

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    man idk what they gonna do with that "list" assuming TNT was able to make a copy. i made a tileset of it the other day and it looks like a few have been converted but i feel like people on the boards were like "all these pets are being converted!!"

it would be SUCH a mess to convert them all. from what i saw on the list a lot of listed pets were tier 7+ so a lot of "elite" PCers are gonna be hit, and i'm also assuming many of the owners have gotten them via trading.

the funny thing is, i have a pet that i know is confirmed bought on the site mentioned (i traded for it but my friend was like oh i bought that and traded it lol) but my pet is NOT on the list. so, who knows how accurate it is anyway.

if a mass conversion happens the only way we dont have a riot on our hands is if the converted/unconverted switching option isnt free to everyone, which imo neo would be really stupid to do. like that would be amazing dont get me wrong but TNT would just be throwing away money in that case. in my ideal world its an NC option but reasonably priced like between $10 and $50
    Last edited by Guil; 03-25-2021 at 03:05 PM.

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Aero (03-15-2021),Ariealle (03-15-2021),Cookie Tray (03-15-2021),maya (03-16-2021),Pringle (03-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    man idk what they gonna do with that "list" assuming TNT was able to make a copy. i made a tileset of it the other day and it looks like a few have been converted but i feel like people on the boards were like "all these pets are being converted!!"

it would be SUCH a mess to convert them all. from what i saw on the list a lot of listed pets were tier 7+ so a lot of "elite" PCers are gonna be hit, and i'm also assuming many of the owners have gotten them via trading.

the funny thing is, i have a pet that i know is confirmed bought on the site mentioned (i traded for it but my friend was like oh i bought that and traded it lol) but my pet is NOT on the list. so, who knows how accurate it is anyway.

if a mass conversion happens the only way we dont have a riot on our hands is if the converted/unconverted switching option is free to everyone, which imo neo would be really stupid to do. like that would be amazing dont get me wrong but TNT would just be throwing away money in that case. in my ideal world its an NC option but reasonably priced like between $10 and $50
    I always wondered if they should have just converted every pet when the conversion happened in 2007, probably would have made more problems though lol. I wouldn't mind a NC option though, or maybe something to do with an aged pet? A lot of people on the PC were gatekeeping the accessibility of UC, which made me wonder why offer the option to unconvert when the point of it is to make it accessible and easier for everyone. Like who can actually even break into tier 3 at this point? xD

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    Im going through the list again today and seeing a few more converted pets. Especially higher up which is worrying.

Im only going through the list for any pets in the pound, I'm a opperunitis at heart.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zorara For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (03-16-2021),Erik. (03-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I always wondered if they should have just converted every pet when the conversion happened in 2007, probably would have made more problems though lol. I wouldn't mind a NC option though, or maybe something to do with an aged pet? A lot of people on the PC were gatekeeping the accessibility of UC, which made me wonder why offer the option to unconvert when the point of it is to make it accessible and easier for everyone. Like who can actually even break into tier 3 at this point? xD
    IIRC that was the plan... "everything will be converted automatically on XYZ date." I manually converted my pets thinking I'll get a head start on this whole converted pets business before they force it on everyone... Oh boy was I wrong :k

10. The Following User Says Thank You to whatsupb For This Useful Post:

maya (03-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupb View Post
    IIRC that was the plan... "everything will be converted automatically on XYZ date." I manually converted my pets thinking I'll get a head start on this whole converted pets business before they force it on everyone... Oh boy was I wrong :k
    Ooof that sucks :/ I guess back then we really didn't know how the UC's would impact trading, and how permanent it would be to convert them. I remember being so disappointed when I saw the converted darigan draik too.

*that's rough buddy*

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    Trading was fine until they nerfed the shit out of Draiks and Krawks.

Then FFQs ect became easier and easier to obtain so paint brush colours fell too.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zorara For This Useful Post:

basically (03-16-2021),Cookie Tray (03-15-2021),Daffodil (03-17-2021),Gorilla (03-15-2021),Mimikyu (03-15-2021),Pringle (03-16-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    It would be extremely messed up if that were the case, although it makes the most sense. Imagine selling out THAT many buyers because you were pissed off. Im not going to wish plentiful chargebacks on whoever was doing the selling if that�s not the case.. but if I were a buyer I�d want an explanation as to how my info got out there and leaked like that.

Youd be surprised how many big names players wind up with pets that I know were bought and sold on places like cK, it�s a very large majority, and most don�t even know; as it should be. Seamless sales, mutually beneficial for everyone as well as the community at large.
    Oh, I didn't realize OP was selling out users. I just meant in the case of genning NC/NP items and UCs, my mistake!
    The list they released didn't have the same amount of pets as the specific number they gave, and I'm sure they genned some pets that aren't too young to be UCs.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all, I'm sure more often than not UCs have been bought/sold around even if they were legitimate at some point. You're right about that being the way it should be.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupb View Post
    I thought �it�ll be so fun to dress up my pets� and converted them, I feel your pain there. Does TNT really have the manpower to convert 3k pets? It seems like a waste of time and will affect so many players, they have to realize they�d lose a huge number of players. Also, was at work so couldn�t screen shot but did you see that board today kissing TNTs butt saying how hard they are working and proud of the site because other �pet sites� have died? Just rubbed me the wrong way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashen For This Useful Post:

Aero (03-15-2021)