53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0101 View Post
    Could I ask a slightly dumb question please, as I'm new to NC trading but am interested in getting into customizations.

They are legitimate
    Hopefully someone could explain better but it has to do with the exchange rate making them cheaper in other countries

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

rachel (11-27-2020),Rylai (11-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    I appreciate your help! I think I decided on 20 of the GBMC and 20 of the archive cookies. Does this seem like a good idea? I feel the cookies give me a little added value without having to send quite so many items lol. I do need a few cherry blossom branches for various customs, so I do need to high-value type things, but I also realize boxes trade quick for my small stuff. Most items I'm wanting are 1~4 cap value, tbh.
    It's your call! The Cherry Blossom Branches are buyables - is that what you're talking about? I've got 3 on hand that I would be happy to just send you if you're comfortable with that idea, LOL. But if you're talking about Cherry Blossom Garlands, yeah, that'll be a different story, as those will be tougher to get and probably easier/cheaper to just buy on here.

I personally don't find the appeal of the archive cookies, but it seems a lot of other people do, so maybe someone else who routinely trades for these would be willing to chime in? I think people will probably be stocking up & not seeking those as much, personally, versus the GBCs. But you could always open some archive cookies & see what goodies you get, too, if that's something you'd be interested in!

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    335 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    It's your call! The Cherry Blossom Branches are buyables - is that what you're talking about? I've got 3 on hand that I would be happy to just send you if you're comfortable with that idea, LOL. But if you're talking about Cherry Blossom Garlands, yeah, that'll be a different story, as those will be tougher to get and probably easier/cheaper to just buy on here.

I personally don't find the appeal of the archive cookies, but it seems a lot of other people do, so maybe someone else who routinely trades for these would be willing to chime in? I think people will probably be stocking up & not seeking those as much, personally, versus the GBCs. But you could always open some archive cookies & see what goodies you get, too, if that's something you'd be interested in!
    You can very rarely get pops that would trade for a lot of GBCs, such as the Big Doll Eyes. I'd say people just enjoy the gamble lol

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15d 18h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I feel so bad for this user. Customer service should have made this right imo. Totally their fault but easy to do if your not savvy with the mall or half asleep

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrankOcean For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-27-2020),Erik. (11-27-2020),Sephora (11-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankOcean View Post
    I feel so bad for this user. Customer service should have made this right imo. Totally their fault but easy to do if your not savvy with the mall or half asleep

OMG... noooooo. Were they trying to buy the GBCs??
    I feel like TNT should just refund them so they can purchase the GBCs.
    Still kinda a punishment to that user considering... it takes ages to add that many caps to your cart one at a time, lol.
    But they should do SOMETHING for sure. Damn.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankOcean View Post

Considering the mall is DUMB AS HELL and you have to click 200 times to add all these to your cart...

Yeah, I mean, TNT is a bunch of dicks and should have just swapped the items because customer service is a thing, but still, this was a pretty dumb mistake. lol

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Could I ask a slightly dumb question please, as I'm new to NC trading but am interested in getting into customizations.

They are legitimate.

The cards sold on CK and other sites for less than retail are cheaper because the conversion rate between USD and Brazilian Real is awful. Accordingly, JumpStart sells the cards for less than face value in their country, because if they tried to sell at the US dollar value, it would be much more difficult because a lot less people would have the disposable income to purchase them.
    If JS wanted to sell a $20 USD card for the USD equivalent in Brazilian Real (R$), it would cost more than R$ 105.

Theoretically TNT could probably conduct a thorough analysis and look at cards destined for sale in Brazil and compare to where they were redeemed, but the odds of them doing this are astronomically low. As long as they get their money -- and once a retailer orders physical cards from them, they already have their money -- they don't care.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Rylai (11-27-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Is this saying GBCs bought today will continue to have a higher box drop rate even if opened later?

My uneducated guess is that tomorrow's GBC will be a different item #. That would be the easiest for TNT?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Question.

So the GBCs bought today. Do they only give out the 4-7 boxes just for today? Or it will still give 4-7 boxes for the following days?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Question.

So the GBCs bought today. Do they only give out the 4-7 boxes just for today? Or it will still give 4-7 boxes for the following days?
    I think they can give the extra boxes whenever they are opened, as long as they're bought today. That's how I interpreted what they put on their New Features Page:

Nov 27 - 30: The new Kaleidoscope Dreams GBMC will be 50% off. All Kaleidoscope Dreams GBMCs purchased on Nov 27 will have a higher chance of granting extra boxes (up to 6)! From Nov 28-30, they'll still be on sale, but at the regular box-per-purchase chance rate of 2-4 boxes.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Oh I just caught up to all the other posts about this issue. I agree that there is a possibility that TNT might not implement it correctly.
    Last edited by Rylai; 11-28-2020 at 01:16 AM. Reason: clarity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rylai For This Useful Post:

Doge (11-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    I think they can give the extra boxes whenever they are opened, as long as they're bought today. That's how I interpreted what they put on their New Features Page:

Nov 27 - 30: The new Kaleidoscope Dreams GBMC will be 50% off. All Kaleidoscope Dreams GBMCs purchased on Nov 27 will have a higher chance of granting extra boxes (up to 6)! From Nov 28-30, they'll still be on sale, but at the regular box-per-purchase chance rate of 2-4 boxes.
    Thank you for clarifying. I really hope that's the case. I thought it was just today.
    Don't want to miss the opportunity of getting minimum of 4 boxes in 1 gbc.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Rylai (11-28-2020)