54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Oh no, not gym class! :(

On Monday I have to switch related arts and I am forced to go to gym!
    Last month I was in art class, I hate that class so much too, but its a lot better than gym.
    I heard the gym teacher is being rough with everyone now and really pushing them far!

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I'm so upset at whoever made my schedule, and nope, you do not get to chose were you go in my school. -.-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I'm sorry hon
    I actually liked athletics/gym. I'm not a very athletically inclined person, but I loved the workouts and everything. I REALLY miss those. I don't have time anymore for much more than a really short workout.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    In gym if we dont listen we get push-ups and its blows majorly lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarry View Post
    I'm sorry hon
    I actually liked athletics/gym. I'm not a very athletically inclined person, but I loved the workouts and everything. I REALLY miss those. I don't have time anymore for much more than a really short workout.
    I hate my schools gym class, the gym teacher is way too rough with the students and I HATE changing infront of everyone in the frikin girls locker room! They make you change your clothes infront of everyone -.-

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    In gym if we dont listen we get push-ups and its blows majorly lol
    Lol they make you run a whole bunch of laps around the gym if you don't listen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Yeah like 6th grade on we had to. It's not like you're stripping down completely (At least wear like a sports bra). I know that wan't fun in the beginning, but now I honestly have no problem changing in front of other [girls]. And also, most girls your age (I'm going to assume you're 13 right?) feel the same way you do, so they're not paying ANY attention to you.

And explain how the gym teacher is rough?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I hate my schools gym class, the gym teacher is way too rough with the students and I HATE changing infront of everyone in the frikin girls locker room! They make you change your clothes infront of everyone -.-
    Hun, as long as you wear a bra/underwear, you'll be fine. :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarry View Post
    Yeah like 6th grade on we had to. It's not like you're stripping down completely (At least wear like a sports bra). I know that wan't fun in the beginning, but now I honestly have no problem changing in front of other [girls]. And also, most girls your age (I'm going to assume you're 13 right?) feel the same way you do, so they're not paying ANY attention to you.

And explain how the gym teacher is rough?
    Yup, i'm 13. I never dress infront of everyone lol, I usually wear my gym clothes under my uniform for school. I'm not sure how to explain, but I will tell you now my gym teacher is very sensitive. Some people do the same exact thing as me lol.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Mann till I turned 12 I started hating gym class, IDK what happened to the old me o_0

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I used to love gym, staying fit, and exercising when I was younger, now its just not the same :/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Dont worry about changing most people are all scared at first so theyre not paying attention to anything but changing in under 10 secs ahahaha

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Dont worry about changing most people are all scared at first so theyre not paying attention to anything but changing in under 10 secs ahahaha
    Haha okay, me and my friend changed once infront of eachother before in 6th grade, I guess it wasn't that bad since she wasn't even watching me or paying attention to me lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I remember in 6th grade when we were first starting the changing routine, I was lucky enough to get a locker about 5 feet away from the door D;