DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I wanted to chime in and say I've been having the same problem as mambo, Stealth Core gets stuck on "entering account password..." and I can't use it. I'm on a fairly fresh Windows install and reinstalled the program too.
    Now I *think* I got it to work by changing my Neopets password... but that only worked once

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenko View Post
    I wanted to chime in and say I've been having the same problem as mambo, Stealth Core gets stuck on "entering account password..." and I can't use it. I'm on a fairly fresh Windows install and reinstalled the program too.
    Now I *think* I got it to work by changing my Neopets password... but that only worked once
    I still have the same issue :/
    This may have something to do with the "Access Denied" issue people have been experiencing on neopets since 2 days ago, in the activity log it says this while its stuck on entering password
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've been getting a blank line when trying to do dice a roo for almost a week. I'm assuming it's a cookie problem as clearing my browsers helps for a few minutes, but it always goes blank again. Is there a way to fix this?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by caitycakes04 View Post
    I've been getting a blank line when trying to do dice a roo for almost a week. I'm assuming it's a cookie problem as clearing my browsers helps for a few minutes, but it always goes blank again. Is there a way to fix this?
    Remember to not use your account(s) being used by Stealth Core or they will get logged out. I've been running Dice a Roo every day with no issues.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    When using the Battledom AP, the program doesn't use the Lens Flare ability even though I assign it in the settings, it always use the other ability that I have available for my pet no matter what.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hey, I have a weird problem. All of my accounts should have cookies with FF, but it seems only half of them get the "cookies validated," message and then get logged in successfully. My other accounts never get "cookies validadted," and thus don't get logged into successfully. HOWEVER, if I am currently logged into the account on FF it will successfully log in for me on StealthCORE, but as soon as I log out in FF and try to log in again on Stealth, it doesn't detect the cookies again. I looked through all my FF settings and cookies aren't being blocked or anything so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Is there a way to chose which pet gets zapped by the lab ray?

I tried searching the thread and didn't see and couldn't find a setting for it.

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneTea View Post
    Hey, I have a weird problem. All of my accounts should have cookies with FF, but it seems only half of them get the "cookies validated," message and then get logged in successfully. My other accounts never get "cookies validadted," and thus don't get logged into successfully. HOWEVER, if I am currently logged into the account on FF it will successfully log in for me on StealthCORE, but as soon as I log out in FF and try to log in again on Stealth, it doesn't detect the cookies again. I looked through all my FF settings and cookies aren't being blocked or anything so I'm not sure what the issue is.
    I don't think you understand this feature... You have to login to the browser first then use the cookie login which is simply borrowing your active login session cookies. You can't do multiple accounts at once with the cookie login.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    Is there a way to chose which pet gets zapped by the lab ray?

I tried searching the thread and didn't see and couldn't find a setting for it.
    It would be your active pet.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh gotcha! I was trying to follow the guide. To be clear, I'm not using the "check neopets cookies" to login, I'm using the "add accounts," then "login neopets" buttons, but the program status is where it's saying "cookies valid. logged in as XXX," but the accounts that aren't getting logged in never receive the "cookies valid," message. Am I not doing a multi-account login correctly? It logs in to 6 accounts this way, but it's missing a couple others.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneTea View Post
    Oh gotcha! I was trying to follow the guide. To be clear, I'm not using the "check neopets cookies" to login, I'm using the "add accounts," then "login neopets" buttons, but the program status is where it's saying "cookies valid. logged in as XXX," but the accounts that aren't getting logged in never receive the "cookies valid," message. Am I not doing a multi-account login correctly? It logs in to 6 accounts this way, but it's missing a couple others.
    It'll either say that the account successfully logged in or the cookies for that account are valid (from a previous SC session, if you never used that account afterwards).

If some accounts are not showing up as logged in (like to schedule a task, for example) then the account in question might be facing a StackPath block or you could have the beta theme turned on? Everything is running fine on my end so I recommend trying to login to these accounts manually in your browser to see if anything weird is going on.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 176 of 299 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast