Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by krummris View Post
    I saw the other post, that surprisingly wasn't deleted.
    (you need an account to see links)

Apparently, to the people who access that subreddit, if you're concerned about your data and about someone possibly having access to it, you're a hacker or cheater who is afraid of being exposed.
    I'm fucking dead there are some people not even talking about n_t, just saying they don't want their info exposed or it's bad and these people are getting down voted?????

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-01-2023),Kisses (11-01-2023),kittyray (11-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Dice banned me from the sub about 6 months back when I called n_t out for refusing to give up back door access regardless of what his intentions are. Told Dice he was on a power trip and being a major hypocrite considering what he had pulled in the past himself, turns out that was enough to get me permanently suspended from reddit lol.

It annoys the crap out of me when people praise n_t as if he’s some Robin Hood giving back to the poor. Like damn, if your version of Robin Hood found where the rich kept their money but decided to tell you about it rather than distributing it back to the poor and keeping the keys to the castle himself, then I’m living on the wrong timeline.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheRealCurtisWright For This Useful Post:

Autobot (11-01-2023),Bioluminescence (11-01-2023),charmed (11-01-2023),Clefairy (11-08-2023),Ice (11-01-2023),Sakuras (11-03-2023),starsandmoon (11-04-2023),Synth Salazzle (11-01-2023),Totodile (11-01-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCurtisWright View Post
    Dice banned me from the sub about 6 months back when I called n_t out for refusing to give up back door access regardless of what his intentions are. Told Dice he was on a power trip and being a major hypocrite considering what he had pulled in the past himself, turns out that was enough to get me permanently suspended from reddit lol.

It annoys the crap out of me when people praise n_t as if he’s some Robin Hood giving back to the poor. Like damn, if your version of Robin Hood found where the rich kept their money but decided to tell you about it rather than distributing it back to the poor and keeping the keys to the castle himself, then I’m living on the wrong timeline.
    he's a hypocrite and has been for quite some time now.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Halloqueenie (11-07-2023),TheRealCurtisWright (11-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    newcomer here so I don't have the full story but would somebody please explain whats wrong?

like I get that hacking=bad and sharing hacked info is ULTRA BAD! but if the guy is only hacking in order to show TNT that the system needs to be fixed,
    then that's actually a very very good thing!

so is this guy just sharing the hacked info with randos on the web or is he trying to help TNT make neopets safer?
    i'm very confused about this and would like to know whats going on!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Siletrea View Post
    newcomer here so I don't have the full story but would somebody please explain whats wrong?

like I get that hacking=bad and sharing hacked info is ULTRA BAD! but if the guy is only hacking in order to show TNT that the system needs to be fixed,
    then that's actually a very very good thing!

so is this guy just sharing the hacked info with randos on the web or is he trying to help TNT make neopets safer?
    i'm very confused about this and would like to know whats going on!
    No, we don't know this is absolutely true and based on their post history, it's absolutely not true. They're fucking around with backdoor access. Much more quiet ever since we exposed him some time back.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-07-2023),Danny Phantom (11-19-2023),DarkSkies (11-07-2023),Erik. (11-08-2023),Lazuli (11-08-2023),Sakuras (11-16-2023),Zapdos (11-07-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    My issue is we don't know if he's only hacking to show the flaws. Sure, it's cool to see statistics and drop rates and the like, but this person can look up what anybody is doing at any time. Someone on reddit this week was seemingly an innocent person frozen as part of a chain, and n_t chimed in to say it was because this person used the same IP address one time in 2022 that the group of accounts that got frozen was also using. That level of information is wild.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gabigabmitch For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-07-2023),DarkSkies (11-07-2023),Erik. (11-08-2023),j03 (11-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    OOH! they're THAT type of person! basically being a shit disturber for interweb clout!

aww I was actually HOPING that they were trying to help TNT! I'm sad now but I appreciate this information! thank you for telling me!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Siletrea For This Useful Post:

Halloqueenie (11-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by gabigabmitch View Post
    My issue is we don't know if he's only hacking to show the flaws. Sure, it's cool to see statistics and drop rates and the like, but this person can look up what anybody is doing at any time. Someone on reddit this week was seemingly an innocent person frozen as part of a chain, and n_t chimed in to say it was because this person used the same IP address one time in 2022 that the group of accounts that got frozen was also using. That level of information is wild.
    Now that's what they say. But he could as well say that cows fly without further evidence and people will still believe.

That's no good. Not all gold shines.

Everything is ok until you're next.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Autobot (11-07-2023),Buizel (11-07-2023),I_royalty_I (11-07-2023),Lazuli (11-08-2023),Synth Salazzle (11-07-2023),xCarRadio (11-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 15h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by gabigabmitch View Post
    That doesn't make the person who got frozen not innocent though, not everyone has a static ip. Also its possible its the IP from a restaurant or something with free wifi. The crazy thing is that TNT would consider an IP enough evidence with that large of a gap

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Draothgorin View Post
    That doesn't make the person who got frozen not innocent though, not everyone has a static ip. Also its possible its the IP from a restaurant or something with free wifi. The crazy thing is that TNT would consider an IP enough evidence with that large of a gap
    I think he bullshits for clout sometimes personally but I just dunno on that one

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata