DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Finally had time to browse through that reddit post. Everyone there really sees him as such a savior. Really wild to me as the OP brought up several valid points and reddits just having none of that. Dudes a fucking predator with backdoor access to our accounts on what used to be a children's site. He is no fucking hero.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (10-29-2023),Cinnamoroll (10-27-2023),♥ Rattata ♥ (10-27-2023),Synth Salazzle (10-25-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobot View Post
    I know this has been glazed over a bit, but has anyone ever tried bringing up the fact that he's a predator? This might be a reach/dead horse and I'm so sorry if I sound like a weenie but the thought of him using his access to extort or blackmail other users for favors is a possibility of someone with his background, right?
    I've directly messaged Dice/sLAUGHTER and he agreed that our topic exposing N_T seems valid, saying he see's the resemblance since he was around back in the day AND that he remembers N_T/Rare flirting with his ex via DM's but did absolutely nothing about it. I shared this way back when it happened in our Discord.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-02-2023),Bunnii (10-27-2023),charmed (10-28-2023),Clefairy (10-29-2023),Dasvidaniya (10-30-2023),Dot (11-18-2023),Erik. (10-26-2023),♥ foxe ♥ (10-27-2023),Lazuli (10-27-2023),parakeet (10-27-2023),punkie (11-09-2023),♥ Rattata ♥ (10-27-2023),Sakuras (11-03-2023),starsandmoon (11-04-2023),xCarRadio (10-28-2023),Zapdos (10-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So I’m confused. It’s still unclear to me why people are okay with n_t, he has information he shouldn’t have access to but because he confirmed some bugs he gets a pass?

The subreddit says there should be no discussions about cheating (something like that) yet the information he posts is information nobody outside Neopets team should have. This doesn’t sit well with me and I genuinely am confused on why the Reddit mods are okay with letting him post, or why people in the discord are allowed to work with him to “catch cheaters”

Scrambled, late night thoughts…

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Map For This Useful Post:

Corliss (10-25-2023),Halloqueenie (10-26-2023),Synth Salazzle (10-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    187/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Map View Post
    So I’m confused. It’s still unclear to me why people are okay with n_t, he has information he shouldn’t have access to but because he confirmed some bugs he gets a pass?

The subreddit says there should be no discussions about cheating (something like that) yet the information he posts is information nobody outside Neopets team should have. This doesn’t sit well with me and I genuinely am confused on why the Reddit mods are okay with letting him post, or why people in the discord are allowed to work with him to “catch cheaters”

Scrambled, late night thoughts…

I think that people work with him because they are afraid that if they go against him they could be exposed in one of his posts

On reddit, discord and fb there are many cheaters too, many of the close n_t's friends and people there lick n_t's balls to prevent their shady pasts from being exposed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aladdin For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (10-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    it baffles me so much how those idiots idolize him when he was the guy that was helping a site profit with UCs made out of thin air. He was okay with the selling of those UCs until something happened between him and the site and decided to fuck the site for that. He didn't care about "doing good" or about "helping honest players" he simply did it because the site had a falling with him and he could perfectly turn around and fuck the players/neopets if he decided so. He claimed he wasn't a player anymore and wasn't interested in the site yet he spends so much time and effort on getting the DB and info like hello??? aren't any bells ringing on their heads? Do they lack critical thinking or they are too stupid to think this guy is not normal??

Anyways does anyone have the petpage where someone made an interview with n_t? there's something from there I want to check

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruh For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-29-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruh View Post
    it baffles me so much how those idiots idolize him when he was the guy that was helping a site profit with UCs made out of thin air. He was okay with the selling of those UCs until something happened between him and the site and decided to fuck the site for that. He didn't care about "doing good" or about "helping honest players" he simply did it because the site had a falling with him and he could perfectly turn around and fuck the players/neopets if he decided so. He claimed he wasn't a player anymore and wasn't interested in the site yet he spends so much time and effort on getting the DB and info like hello??? aren't any bells ringing on their heads? Do they lack critical thinking or they are too stupid to think this guy is not normal??

Anyways does anyone have the petpage where someone made an interview with n_t? there's something from there I want to check
    Is that one?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thank you! Yeah that's the petpage

"How long have you had access to Neo's source code, and how long did you have it before you started using it to expose broken/abused functionality?
    I don't remember the exact date. 1-4 months before [social media] guy."

He had access to the stuff before the guy that tweeted about it back then and yet he kept it to himself. Why would someone good do that?

"Did you ever do anything with the code for financial gain, and were you ever involved with illegit businesses?
    I asked TNT if they had bug bounty rewards but they said no. Asked [site] if they would share profits or I would reveal their [UC] gen and they said no. I know a seller, but they wouldn't trust me without giving my real user, and I don't want to do that."

He worked for ****** (i think that was the site name) and made ucs for them. He had no problems with cheaters and sellers until he decided to threaten them, to spill the beans if they didn't share profits with him

"I'm really curious how you decided to go this route rather than monetizing, like many people do.
    Monetizing seems like too much trouble, dealing with people and payments."

He literally answered that he tried to make profit off this 3 different times and got denied. Not too much trouble with people, he outright got denied the chances then

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bruh For This Useful Post:

birdies (10-29-2023),Buizel (11-02-2023),Sakuras (11-03-2023),Zenitsu (10-29-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yah, you can't point out the reddit mod controversies, where they delete comments about using the side account in dailies, but someone who posts about stolen data keep his posts:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krummris For This Useful Post:

aqours (10-29-2023),Zenitsu (10-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yes it is really unnerving how bad neo cyber security is…

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by krummris View Post
    Yah, you can't point out the reddit mod controversies, where they delete comments about using the side account in dailies, but someone who posts about stolen data keep his posts:
    Good god. This post and another one is full of people saying he's okay because he's "not doing anything wrong." Someone even gave an explanation of white-gray-black hat hacking, pentesting and these dolts STILL don't get that it's illegal and wrong. Mental gymnastics excuses and all. Subreddit modding in a nutshell, though. The mods benefit from the n_t little black book so they let it slide. This can't last forever though.