49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by houseplant0 View Post
    Are these people actually popular? To me they seem like "loud" players who just like to insert themselves into every matter on the neo reddit, discord and facebook, as opposed to actually popular/liked. I'm actually a little surprised that TNT wanted to willingly work with people like this, though after looking at the fallout and borderline harassment and immediate hate the ambassadors are getting over on the boards and in their nms, it seems like a curse in disguise to be a named ambassador. I know some actually popular people e.g. many followers on social media/youtube who play the game and did apply and weren't chosen.
    Anyone that thought this was going to be easy, came into this a fool.

This was going to come with pitchforks, no matter what. They just did a Voldemort, and split the issues into a multiple. Wait...DAMN SON!!! The curse thing was spot on!
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Does anybody know what the point of being an ambassador is? I don’t frequent certain sections but I haven’t seen some of those names around in quite a long time. There are definitely better options for the BD rep out there, in my opinion. Does this position come with any perks, other than likely the 100% chance of cooperation from TNT on the off chance their account gets hit? Do they get any insight into their respective “zones” as far as what TNT is going to be doing to improve them?

Ive been an ambassador for crypto startups in the past and it typically involved spreading info about the project, being around to answer questions, and make sure accurate info was shared around. Typically had bi weekly or monthly calls with the leadership team AND dev team to stay up to date on the roadmaps. Got swag to rep the brand which was a nice perk.

I don’t see these people being able to really push the brand and get new people to join.. or really share accurate info across the board. I’d love to be proven wrong, but seems like an empty position to be filling for now.

Also.. what happened to Legend? He play on his account? lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

3. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

kb_neo (12-04-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Does anybody know what the point of being an ambassador is? I don’t frequent certain sections but I haven’t seen some of those names around in quite a long time. There are definitely better options for the BD rep out there, in my opinion. Does this position come with any perks, other than likely the 100% chance of cooperation from TNT on the off chance their account gets hit? Do they get any insight into their respective “zones” as far as what TNT is going to be doing to improve them?

Ive been an ambassador for crypto startups in the past and it typically involved spreading info about the project, being around to answer questions, and make sure accurate info was shared around. Typically had bi weekly or monthly calls with the leadership team AND dev team to stay up to date on the roadmaps. Got swag to rep the brand which was a nice perk.

I don’t see these people being able to really push the brand and get new people to join.. or really share accurate info across the board. I’d love to be proven wrong, but seems like an empty position to be filling for now.

Also.. what happened to Legend? He play on his account? lol
    Dice said that users can relay problems/suggestions/issues to him and he will relay it to tnt. Something like a middle man.

I also read that Dice almost got doxxed in a thread today. I wonder how long it will take until some ambassadors will step down, nothing is worth being doxxed over.

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by houseplant0 View Post
    Are these people actually popular? To me they seem like "loud" players who just like to insert themselves into every matter on the neo reddit, discord and facebook, as opposed to actually popular/liked. I'm actually a little surprised that TNT wanted to willingly work with people like this, though after looking at the fallout and borderline harassment and immediate hate the ambassadors are getting over on the boards and in their nms, it seems like a curse in disguise to be a named ambassador. I know some actually popular people e.g. many followers on social media/youtube who play the game and did apply and weren't chosen.
    I don't know most of these people but yeah if there is harassment over this, maybe it would have been better to keep their usernames private :/
    That being said, I would imagine herdy announcing himself as one anyway.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-22-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Out of the entire ambassador list I only know of two people. One I just never got a good feeling from and one who is on the art/graphic label. The rest I have never heard of them and don't give a flying fuck about them just like I have since being on neo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I can only imagine the twiting of emotions one must be gonig through, not being picked to represent your favourite pet site from the early 2ks. might as well harass, threaten, and endanger others over it.
    the r/ will truly show you how most of the people have yet to grow up..
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeClown For This Useful Post:

Charizard (10-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Dice said that users can relay problems/suggestions/issues to him and he will relay it to tnt. Something like a middle man.

I also read that Dice almost got doxxed in a thread today. I wonder how long it will take until some ambassadors will step down, nothing is worth being doxxed over.
    Geez, someone was almost doxxed over this? And for what — cheating at an online kids' game? Ridiculous.

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    I didn't know prior that Dice was a ex-cheater that really did surprise me. Never knew he got frozen and then unfrozen sometime later. I get wanting to change from bad habits but people shouldn't be doxxed because of that lol thats just fucking stupid

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I didn't know prior that Dice was a ex-cheater that really did surprise me. Never knew he got frozen and then unfrozen sometime later. I get wanting to change from bad habits but people shouldn't be doxxed because of that lol thats just fucking stupid
    His name sounded familiar to me in a bad way so that makes sense

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I guess with the way people treat most people who actually try and do stuff for the community like guide makers and such i'm not surprised people are acting ridiculous already.