Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Support tickets prior to July 19th, 2023 have been lost in ownership change.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My partner's wasn't even frozen, someone just got into it! but like... they still play it? the pet are fed and says they were online recently. It's been years and I guess this person just adopted my partner's account! so odd

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by ktxy View Post
    My partner's wasn't even frozen, someone just got into it! but like... they still play it? the pet are fed and says they were online recently. It's been years and I guess this person just adopted my partner's account! so odd
    people buy and sell accounts still all the time - if your partner's account had a nice/desirable username, was built up with trophies/stats in any way, had nice pets or any reason really. if it was easy for someone to gain access to it could have been sold or traded around until someone liked it enough to make it their own! sorry that happened to their account, in a way I feel like something like that is worse than it just being gutted and left alone since now it probably wouldn't even feel like theirs anymore if they got it back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (07-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    How is it that they've had a whole ownership change and revamp of the website and new ticket support system... and the best way to get them to look at tickets is still to post on this one board (that alot of people submitting tickets may not have access to if they can't login) and to hound them on social media??
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    How is it that they've had a whole ownership change and revamp of the website and new ticket support system... and the best way to get them to look at tickets is still to post on this one board (that alot of people submitting tickets may not have access to if they can't login) and to hound them on social media??
    It's pretty bad, isn't it?
    It definitely is what works, too. Messaging on social media is becoming a must at this stage for it, I've had four tickets in for the same kind of reason but for different accounts. Two that I messaged about on social media were responded to that day/the next day, and the other two, after multiple days, have gotten no response.
    Let's not forget to mention the fact they haven't even worked through all those people with their missing NC items.
    Thank you Lyrichord for the userbar!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ooooh this gives me hope!

My main was frozen last year for "autobuying" when I never did so on my main account. My friend got the same ban too and he never used an ABer or anything.
    I had 30+ accounts with proxies that used to AB pretty much 24/7 that never got banned.

When I submitted my ticket, which I've tried 3 or so times, they said that my account got "frozen for purchasing items too fast" and that it couldn't be unfrozen. Then after awhile I tried appealing again and they said that because it was frozen awhile ago, all notes made were unavailable, so they're JUST going off the freeze reason.

If that freeze reason is gone, then I may have a chance. If not, I probably won't

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pau For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-27-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau View Post
    Ooooh this gives me hope!

My main was frozen last year for "autobuying" when I never did so on my main account. My friend got the same ban too and he never used an ABer or anything.
    I had 30+ accounts with proxies that used to AB pretty much 24/7 that never got banned.

When I submitted my ticket, which I've tried 3 or so times, they said that my account got "frozen for purchasing items too fast" and that it couldn't be unfrozen. Then after awhile I tried appealing again and they said that because it was frozen awhile ago, all notes made were unavailable, so they're JUST going off the freeze reason.

If that freeze reason is gone, then I may have a chance. If not, I probably won't
    Try it, I've had a friend in a similar situation (frozen for 'buying/selling items' even though they weren't) who was able to get their account back. Sure, TNT took all np/np items/converted ucs/ect (seems they only leave NC items), but if you have pets you really love on it, then it's worth the cost. Worst they can say is no after all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I guess it really depends. I never had much success or inclination to try and appeal for an account to be returned. Generally I don’t put in a ticket unless I actually do have all the necessary info. Nearly 100% success rate if I have the info they need, but if they can still see the ban reason then I’d rather not appeal that. I’ve heard stories where people just get their accounts wiped of items and such but at that point - meh. I’d rather just let an account rot with all its stuff on it than unfreeze it and get it back empty.
    Ditto. I wouldn't want a shell of my account,

I'd rather let it rot as-is and seek to rebuild.

Edit: Also, Tony P has left?
    Last edited by Styx; 07-28-2023 at 01:26 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    I have a ticket in a few days ago and my buddy posted it on their twitter or fb to move it along and I still haven't heard anything xD

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I've submitted a similar ticket just so we can draw a conclusion. Will let you know!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yeah, I agree with you that it is worse than just being gutted! Somehow! the username is bad but it was built up/old. You're probably right that it was bought/sold.