Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarshole View Post
    yeah I am
    Can you doublecheck if you've entered the correct username and password and useragent in your config.ini, and saved?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    Can you doublecheck if you've entered the correct username and password and useragent in your config.ini, and saved?
    yeah I have everything correct, I don't have a proxy entered in, should I put one of those in there? I'm currently working it on my windows laptop tho to see if I can actually run it on there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarshole View Post
    yeah I have everything correct, I don't have a proxy entered in, should I put one of those in there? I'm currently working it on my windows laptop tho to see if I can actually run it on there.
    No, proxy is optional and doesn't work for Coliseum anyway. Let me know if it runs on Windows.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    No, proxy is optional and doesn't work for Coliseum anyway. Let me know if it runs on Windows.
    it's not running on windows I'm getting the same error, I'll just copy/paste my stuff (w my username and pass starred out ofc) bc I have to be doing something wrong
    [account]
    username = "******"
    password = "******"
    proxy = ""
    # visit chrome://version and paste the User Agent value here. Don't use firefox. It should look like the example value below.
    useragent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.122 Safari/537.36"
    # Only change this if you know what DNT is and if you have it enabled in your browser
    DNT = false

thanks for the help tho man and thanks for the program
    edit: nevermind about the windows, I got that fixed up still idk about the mac tho
    edit of an edit: I actually got it working on my mac too. I capitalized something in my username and I guess that made the difference haha
    Last edited by edgarshole; 10-01-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When I attempt to run mac.Bond or mac.Gather I get the following error:

[21:17:24.336] Network Error.
    <class 'TypeError'>
    ('sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found',)
    sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found
    logout

What's happening? I'm not particularly command prompt literate but have followed the posted instructions to a T (I hope)

Running up-to-date OSX Mavericks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Btw, I was wondering. It says in the first post not to have the bot running at the same time as you have FR open in browser. Would it hypothetically be possible to have one account running the coli, and a different one logged in on a browser? Sorry if this sounds totally ridiculous, I'm a major newb to botting stuff. Thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I would think that is fine. The warning about having PR running and on FR open at the same time... Is mostly so they don't see "Player A" coli grinding and doing forums/fairgrounds/whatever at the same time and trigger a possible warning flag.

I tend to leave my browser open on FR when I'm running the bot to train exaltees. That way I can stop the bot at the right level, go switch fodder, then start right back up again. I do navigate away from the coliseum page before I start the bot again, as it will stop the coli in that tab/window. I also do not click or reload any FR pages while it is actually running.

Edit: You'd have to ask @(you need an account to see links) to be sure
    Last edited by Ziyel; 10-01-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by kookabu View Post
    When I attempt to run mac.Bond or mac.Gather I get the following error:

[21:17:24.336] Network Error.
    <class 'TypeError'>
    ('sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found',)
    sequence item 0: expected bytes, bytearray, or an object with the buffer interface, list found
    logout

What's happening? I'm not particularly command prompt literate but have followed the posted instructions to a T (I hope)

Running up-to-date OSX Mavericks.
    When you copied your useragent, did you enclose it in double quotes?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SprinkleCupcake View Post
    Btw, I was wondering. It says in the first post not to have the bot running at the same time as you have FR open in browser. Would it hypothetically be possible to have one account running the coli, and a different one logged in on a browser? Sorry if this sounds totally ridiculous, I'm a major newb to botting stuff. Thank you!
    You can do that, but you're going to get banned for running 2 accounts from the same IP, since FR seems to not care about multiple users behind a router. Coliseum doesn't use the proxy setting yet, so the account you have open in your browser will have to be proxied.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I heard that two siblings recently got banned for using the same IP address for their accounts, so if you open two accounts at once and use them you'll most likely be banned for that reason. A lot of people use the 'its my brother/sisters account!' as an excuse when they are caught out using more than one account on the same IP, so I guess the mods on FR have a 0 tolerance rule for that even if it happens to be true.
    You might get away with using two different accounts for a little while but not for long.... You DEFINITELY will be caught out if you are using the bot for the coliseum and browsing the site at the same time on the same account. Like @(you need an account to see links) said, it would send signals of activity on different pages at the same time– an instant giveaway of bot usage since obviously a human can't do that.