Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Newbie here!

Heeyy!

So yeah, just figured I'd introduce myself a little. I've mainly come here to sell, as I'm always messing around on LOADDDSS of games. Obviously it's gunna be tough because I haven't got much rep, but hopefully I can work on building that.

I've got amazing rep on other websites (and ebay) but those probably won't be disclosed for small transactions/trades. After googling my own email dress a few days ago, I've realised how insecure my old game accounts were which were attached to a particular email address of mine. I guess I'm no longer comfortable having my real name and main username (also attached to social media haha!) floundered about, which is understandable right!?

But yeah, here I am. Hey! Nice to meet you guys =D

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Nice to meet you guys!!! I love love love EBAY!!! I totally respect the privacy thing though! When I joined I thought clraik was full of hackers so I registered with a fake bday and name and all that! I was just talking about this to someone yesterday LOL. Well most people here are super nice and this is by FAR THE BEST COMMUNITY AROUND! (IMHO anyways) ^_________^

Hope to see you around <3 ^_____^ (heart emoji)(heart eye emoji)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links)!
    Welcome to cK - I'm Rachel, it's nice to meet you!

Definitely best to keep all your personal bid'ness private and separate - I think most people use accounts specifically for cK when it comes to paypal and such! Nobody is going to think that's strange.
    Some people don't even reveal their real name, and I definitely don't recommend revealing your neopets username or anything like that unless you *really* think you can trust someone. Better safe than sorry!
    But at the end of the day, clraik is by far the best and safest community when it comes to selling/buying neo-related goods (and other games, as well).

Plus, the community just rocks, so I'm sure you'll love it!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Welcome to clraik!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thankk youu for the welcome guys :3
    My neopets account means the world to me aha so I'll defo keep that one a secret. I don't want to funnel too many NP in or out of my main anyway!

Which is the most active forum? As it seems a bit quiet where I am visiting haha! I assume there are occasional spikes of when people are more active anyway ^_^
    Thanks!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Welcome to cK, fellow newbie!
    I have to agree with Maison and rachel about this being the best community, I've hanged around a bit in two different forums and they were all sketchy and even a bit rude, but I've been here for only a day and they were already so nice to me from the very beginning, so I'm sure you will feel at ease making deals with the users here, I wish you good luck selling your stuff!
    Last edited by Cybun; 12-21-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Thankk youu :3
    Which is the most active forum? As it seems a bit quiet where I am visiting haha! I assume there are occasional spikes of when people are more active anyway ^_^
    Thanks!
    Whenever I'm here, I don't generally go to a specific sub-forum unless I'm creating a thread.
    I'll usually just click the "New Posts" link under the "Forum" heading near the top of the page and see what threads people have been responding to recently.
    If there's something that catches my eye or a way I can interact, I post there!
    That'll generally give you the best idea of where other people on the forum are communicating at the times you're around.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ah I totally didn't even notice the New Posts at the top! That'll make it easier to engage! Cheers for the help!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    No problemmmmmm! Enjoy!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Thankk youu for the welcome guys :3
    My neopets account means the world to me aha so I'll defo keep that one a secret. I don't want to funnel too many NP in or out of my main anyway!

Thanks!
    There is more activity on breaks ^_______^