Thread: how long before txt replied back to you?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

how long before txt replied back to you?

i opened a ticket for tnt to reply to me, but they responded in 2 days....

but i just resubmitted the ticket because the guy who was helping me quit responding because i told him i couldn't provide him with the info that he needed.

now, i resubmitted the ticket ( now i have the information he needed) and I'm trying to figure out how long it usually takes for people to get a response, i heard that it usually takes a very long time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by anabell008 View Post

but i just resubmitted the ticket because the guy who was helping me quit responding because i told him i couldn't provide him with the info that he needed.

now, i resubmitted the ticket ( now i have the information he needed) and I'm trying to figure out how long it usually takes for people to get a response, i heard that it usually takes a very long time
    Usually within a week nowadays

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m

In my experience, the time that it takes varies from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. That being said, it is a holiday, and the Neopets team said that they'd be taking the next few days off in the last news update. I imagine that the lack of response you're getting is related to that.

Don't despair! You'll get a reply in the next few days. However, if you'd like to increase your chances, I've heard that posting in the frozen thread in the help neoboard or sending the Neopets Facebook page a message can grease the wheels a bit. Remember to reference your ticket number, and above all else - be courteous, non-threatening and non-demanding. Think of it like you're politely asking them for a favor.

Best of luck!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Cherish (12-25-2018),Fiore (12-26-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    In my experience, the time that it takes varies from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. That being said, it is a holiday, and the Neopets team said that they'd be taking the next few days off in the last news update. I imagine that the lack of response you're getting is related to that.

Don't despair! You'll get a reply in the next few days. However, if you'd like to increase your chances, I've heard that posting in the frozen thread in the help neoboard or sending the Neopets Facebook page a message can grease the wheels a bit. Remember to reference your ticket number, and above all else - be courteous, non-threatening and non-demanding. Think of it like you're politely asking them for a favor.

Best of luck!
    thank you!

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post

Best of luck!

i don't see a frozen thread, where exactly is it located?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    thank you!

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

i don't see a frozen thread, where exactly is it located?
    The frozen thread's name is the "Ticket Waiting Board". It should be on the first page of the help Neoboard. Players post their ticket numbers as well as a respectful plea to the moderators in that thread.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I see, thank u!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    it may be literally coincidence, but when i was a non premium member waiting on account issues it would take em like 1-8 months (yea its a wild range, dont know why it takes months sometimes) for them to resolve things
    when i became premium and was spending on NC i got responses in a few days usually, fastest was about 32-36 hours. May be the ticket system though, who knows at this point. just keep trying until they answer

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdesigner View Post
    it may be literally coincidence, but when i was a non premium member waiting on account issues it would take em like 1-8 months (yea its a wild range, dont know why it takes months sometimes) for them to resolve things
    when i became premium and was spending on NC i got responses in a few days usually, fastest was about 32-36 hours. May be the ticket system though, who knows at this point. just keep trying until they answer
    they responded and i got my account back