23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth Core Update: SSW Sniper bot, premium support + much more

Hey guys, so I just released the latest build of Stealth Core to our downloads section. Been running it all week testing more bots to see what needs to be optimized.

This release I have added premium account support, if you have Neopets premium. So far, the Shop Auto-Pricer bot will be able to price your entire shop, every single item no matter how many, for the lowest value on Neopets or to your liking via Settings. This means you can run a mall at ease with the help of this bot!

I've also added a new bot - SSW Sniper, the first of its kind available publicly. Use this to search for ANY item you want in the game, even Transmogrification Potions, Nerkmids, Lab Map Pieces, etc. and if one comes up, it will snatch it up for you. I recommend to not run this for a long time, let it take breaks, and use a decent delay (default should be safe).

On top of that, I've optimized many parts of Stealth Core.

Full changelog:

v4.1.4
    -) Added new bot, Super Shop Wiz Sniper - list mode, deposit on snipe, buy if more than one, etc.
    -) Heavily optimized Shop Auto-Pricer bot, fixed bugs and added SSW support for premium accounts
    -) Black Pawkeet/Brucey B Slots optimized alerts (added "notify when prize over X" setting)
    -) Fixed an issue with minimize to tray feature
    -) Optimized Stamp Collector bot
    -) Added total NP spent on stamps under Statistics
    -) Kad Feeder, Edna & Kitchen Questers quick stock inventory to SDB upon start now
    -) Added a button to open your schedules file, under Account Manager
    -) Kitchen Quester optimized

Enjoy guys! I will most likely be shifting my time towards other projects I have for Neopets, so don't expect many more updates as quick and big like these last few. I do, however, have many more ideas for this program. Development will not be over for this project. Have a great weekend.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (11-12-2016),Aura (11-12-2016),Cybun (11-12-2016),Daviid (11-12-2016),Doge (11-15-2016),Felice (11-12-2016),metaldroga (11-13-2016),Raposa (11-12-2016),Sci_Girl (11-12-2016),Stocking Anarchy (11-12-2016),TtotheJ (11-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Premium users rejoice . Even is TNT is against cheating they should thank you for this as well cause it might get more people to sign up for the service and make them more money LMAO.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Hey guys, so I just released the latest build of Stealth Core to our downloads section. Been running it all week testing more bots to see what needs to be optimized.

This release I have added premium account support, if you have Neopets premium. So far, the Shop Auto-Pricer bot will be able to price your entire shop, every single item no matter how many, for the lowest value on Neopets or to your liking via Settings. This means you can run a mall at ease with the help of this bot!

I've also added a new bot - SSW Sniper, the first of its kind available publicly. Use this to search for ANY item you want in the game, even Transmogrification Potions, Nerkmids, Lab Map Pieces, etc. and if one comes up, it will snatch it up for you. I recommend to not run this for a long time, let it take breaks, and use a decent delay (default should be safe).

On top of that, I've optimized many parts of Stealth Core.

Full changelog:

v4.1.4
    -) Added new bot, Super Shop Wiz Sniper - list mode, deposit on snipe, buy if more than one, etc.
    -) Heavily optimized Shop Auto-Pricer bot, fixed bugs and added SSW support for premium accounts
    -) Black Pawkeet/Brucey B Slots optimized alerts (added "notify when prize over X" setting)
    -) Fixed an issue with minimize to tray feature
    -) Optimized Stamp Collector bot
    -) Added total NP spent on stamps under Statistics
    -) Kad Feeder, Edna & Kitchen Questers quick stock inventory to SDB upon start now
    -) Added a button to open your schedules file, under Account Manager
    -) Kitchen Quester optimized

Enjoy guys! I will most likely be shifting my time towards other projects I have for Neopets, so don't expect many more updates as quick and big like these last few. I do, however, have many more ideas for this program. Development will not be over for this project. Have a great weekend.
    Shweeeet! Thanks Joe. About to test it out now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Anyone have a SSW snipe list put together yet?

[6:54:36 PM] ♕ pepperoni secret ♕: calista what the actual fuck have u been doing for the past 3 days with zootopia
    [6:54:44 PM] Kitten: and you really fucked urslf over by watchig that movie huh
    [6:57:19 PM] Jess: you fucking furry

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Felice View Post
    Anyone have a SSW snipe list put together yet?
    I think people would prefer keeping their snipe lists to themselves. I did make a guide on how to quickly make a snipe list of your own using greasemonkey and jellyneo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

sechzig (11-14-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    I think people would prefer keeping their snipe lists to themselves. I did make a guide on how to quickly make a snipe list of your own using greasemonkey and jellyneo

Awesome

[6:54:36 PM] ♕ pepperoni secret ♕: calista what the actual fuck have u been doing for the past 3 days with zootopia
    [6:54:44 PM] Kitten: and you really fucked urslf over by watchig that movie huh
    [6:57:19 PM] Jess: you fucking furry

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    so does this mean, if you have premium, that instead of searching the regular shop wiz for quests, shop pricing, kad feeding, etc. it will use the SSW?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by sechzig View Post
    so does this mean, if you have premium, that instead of searching the regular shop wiz for quests, shop pricing, kad feeding, etc. it will use the SSW?

For shop pricing yes but for the rest No not yet but i believe Joe has it on his To Do list

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by sechzig View Post
    I just released an update you can download that makes premium accounts running Stealth Core support SSW in the Kad Feeder, Stamp Collector, and Illusen/Jhudora Questers.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

sechzig (11-14-2016),Stocking Anarchy (11-14-2016)