Thread: Quick question about AOB'ing games and avatar scores.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Quick question about AOB'ing games and avatar scores.

So I have a question, regarding Meerca Chase II in particular. Does this score absolutely have to be divisible by 18? I've starting AOBing games, since I feel like it's a slightly safer method (in that, you actually play the game, you score within the game, so by default all scores will be legit or appear that way).

However, I've read everywhere that the Meerca Chase II store has to be divisible by 18. I used the AOB on Maze mode and got a score that was not divisible by 18, but by 12. Should I be worried about this? Or just send the score anyway? Like I said, even with AOB, it's a legit score.

Thanks!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by nova124 View Post
    So I have a question, regarding Meerca Chase II in particular. Does this score absolutely have to be divisible by 18? I've starting AOBing games, since I feel like it's a slightly safer method (in that, you actually play the game, you score within the game, so by default all scores will be legit or appear that way).

However, I've read everywhere that the Meerca Chase II store has to be divisible by 18. I used the AOB on Maze mode and got a score that was not divisible by 18, but by 12. Should I be worried about this? Or just send the score anyway? Like I said, even with AOB, it's a legit score.

Thanks!
    For a higher score, yeah you do need a score divisible by 18 because getting a high score in the normal modes is not easy... it's almost impossible.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    For a higher score, yeah you do need a score divisible by 18 because getting a high score in the normal modes is not easy... it's almost impossible.
    Alright thank you!
    Are there any AOB codes for Meerca Chase II specifically for Gravity Mode? Other than the codes out there for just invincibility against your tail and red neggs

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I got the score with AOB on maze mode. It did get reviewed but the review was approved and two months later I am still alive and kicking. Thought now looking at it, it is both divisible by 18 and by 12. No codes for gravity mode I am afraid. Still get sucked into the tunnel which is why I got mine in Maze mode.