DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Echoing that it's a good idea to get yourself a shell if you can't recover your old account. As long as you're low-key you should be fine. I've been frozen from bots here exactly once, and it was because I fell asleep with a kad feeder on years ago. I've never had any issues buying NP.

Doesn't mean there's NO risk, but as long as you aren't like one of those newbie accounts that top every high score table in the game, you probably won't be noticed. Tread carefully on boards of course.
    Last edited by Raposa; 09-18-2023 at 01:01 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I started up again buying an old main account. Yes it has its risks. In my case the original owner is a semi-retired professional man in his mid 50’s (found him on linkedin based him having his irl name, old email etc on the account)

u 'mirin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 19h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    Doesn't mean there's NO risk, but as long as you aren't like one of those newbie accounts that top every high score table in the game, you probably won't be noticed. Tread carefully on boards of course.
    I’m unsure how it works but on the last day before leaderboard gets wiped, do they give out trophies for that day as well?
    Basically I’m wondering if you can get trophies without it showing up on the leaderboard due to the wipe.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
    I’m unsure how it works but on the last day before leaderboard gets wiped, do they give out trophies for that day as well?
    Basically I’m wondering if you can get trophies without it showing up on the leaderboard due to the wipe.
    I think you could do it on last day though people is often checking high scores tables to verify the reset.

I also noticed sometimes there were skip trophies days, which meant a trophy would be rewarded after 2 days of sending the score.

Anyway it's not weird for new accounts to go for trophies (it could as well be a side or new account now turning into a main) just go easy. Try to not catch much attention by doing a crazy high number of different games, take your time and day breaks.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Habanero (09-20-2023),Raposa (09-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeopetLandy View Post
    Hey luluwulu

Maybe I can share my experience.

(1) I have bought some old shell accounts in the past to do restocking many years ago, I guess that might be something you can consider. Shell accounts are not expensive but you need to be a bit careful when you transfer items between accounts to avoid being frozen. Foodclub is also pretty good if you have an old account.
    (2) I paid USD for nps. This is the fastest way to get nps. Try to find a reliable seller here might be a good start.
    (3) Invest your NPs in items. I do this. Sometimes this would work, sometime it won’t. I’ve lost a lot of nps in candychans and meowclops before but I made some nps from thunder sticks and the mystical tablet. But for investments, the holding period can sometimes be more than 12 months if you want to see a handsome profit. Observe the trends, what people might need in the next few months, buy a few of those items that will likely see good demand.

Wish you luck.
    Do you have any tips for transferring items? Want to see if there are any methods I haven't been using
    hello i don't know what i want to put here but i wanted a siggy

more coming soon?

maybe i'll just add my most recent avvie:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by aniaxe View Post
    Do you have any tips for transferring items? Want to see if there are any methods I haven't been using
    From my own experience, transferring through TP is safer than gifting. Trading via TP using non-junk and hard to price items seems the safest for me so far. But what matters more would be the speed at which you transfer the items and nps. The last few times I was frozen, it was almost always after a few big transfers taking place in successive days.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NeopetLandy For This Useful Post:

aniaxe (09-30-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If you have the time and is keen on doing some restocking, it seems like the prices of Neggs (r45) and Purple Neggs (r65) skyrocketed since a day ago or so! I managed to sell a bunch at 80k+ and 800k+ respectively, which is pretty insane since they usually go for a quarter of that. Not sure how long this trend will last though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    123d 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by luluwulu View Post
    Hey so just wondering isn't it sketchy if I bought NP and I'm a newbie?
    How easily do people get frozen in general?
    Be careful buying neopoints on new accounts, they seem to track all neopoint sources for accounts less than 60 days old. Whether they can be bothered to check this anymore is another question though. Better to stay safe than sorry.