DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    beer tastes like shit and i dont know how anyone can actually drink alcohol and say it tastes good.

not sorry.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-22-2023),Cat Purrson (06-21-2023),Cherubi (06-21-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-21-2023),DarkSkies (06-21-2023),♥ honeycomb ♥ (06-21-2023),Ice (06-21-2023),John Cena (06-22-2023),Lyrichord (06-21-2023),Nattiee (06-22-2023),Synth Salazzle (06-21-2023),Totodile (06-22-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    absolutely every last dubious looking taco food truck in south Texas parked in a Dollar General parking lot > Qdoba > Moes > Chipotle tbh but that's okay, not everyone gets to live in taco nirvana also Texas kinda totally sucks lately, the excellent food is all we have :')
    OUGH THE FOOD TRUCKS IN TEXAS ARE GASSSS i remember getting shrimp cocktail from a shady little trailer once when i was on vacation, it was 100% the best i have ever had, no competition. also drive through liquor stores were something new to me during that trip... ah.... it was so fun and SO different from the northern states lol

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Alister (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    beer tastes like shit and i dont know how anyone can actually drink alcohol and say it tastes good.

not sorry.
    Oh yes this is, you're on my team. I'm sorry I like sweet drinks stuff and I cannot drink beer for my own life lol

That and cigarettes. I hate the smoking smell, sorry

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-22-2023),John Cena (06-22-2023),Lyrichord (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    When Popeyes is good it's GOOD but the ones around me are way too inconsistent. Half the time their tenders are like paper-thin slivers of chicken coated in stale crunch so thick it could break your damn teeth out

THIS is the pinnacle of fried chicken and dare I say, fast food in general??????? They were always a competitor for the throne but now that they have spicy chicken they are the undisputed king of take my money

(you need an account to see links)

this is an opinion people here in Texas would fight me in the street over but Chicken Express >>> Whataburger THERE I SAID IT
    THIS. When I was living in Ohio, we had a Popeyes right across the street from us that was always FIRE but since moving to Illinois, our Popeyes is sooo trash and it's pretty depressing ngl.

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

not sorry.
    I was starting to feel like a weirdo for thinking beer is gross. mikes hard lemonade? 10/10. Beer? ew yucky.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-22-2023),DarkSkies (06-21-2023),♥ honeycomb ♥ (06-21-2023),John Cena (06-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

not sorry.
    Oh I totally am with you on this one. I've really tried to like beer but I just couldn't. I'm also going to have to say the same for wine too, I really can't seem to enjoy it.

- - - Updated - - -

My other hot take - GOT wasn't as good as everyone made it out to be. I made it all the way up to season 5 and just.could.not.anymore. It was complete dialogue for 40 minutes straight and then something crazy happens in the last 5 minutes and then it ends, then it's rinse and repeat for the next episode.

Sozz not sozz ;u;

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-21-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-21-2023),DarkSkies (06-21-2023),♥ honeycomb ♥ (06-21-2023),Lyrichord (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    @(you need an account to see links) and everyone else curious - some people are "foodies" and think every flavor under the sun should be combined with every other flavor at least once! Olive oil, black pepper, spices, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to ice cream.

I also prefer a thicker, denser, eggier? scoop than a light creamy one.

Maybe not a hot take, but a frustration with industry heads trying to penny pinch profits: air should not be whipped into ice cream either to make it fill volume! I prefer my desserts dense and rich.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm with you on beer tasting gross, especially the light ones. I don't know if the likes of "Not Your Father's Rootbeer" classify as beer or something different? That's as far as my beer tolerance goes. I've sampled a couple extra dark, malty beers, and they were better, but I still had zero desire for more than a taste. I rarely drink but when I do it's something sweet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (06-22-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) and everyone else curious - some people are "foodies" and think every flavor under the sun should be combined with every other flavor at least once! Olive oil, black pepper, spices, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to ice cream.

I also prefer a thicker, denser, eggier? scoop than a light creamy one.

Maybe not a hot take, but a frustration with industry heads trying to penny pinch profits: air should not be whipped into ice cream either to make it fill volume! I prefer my desserts dense and rich.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm with you on beer tasting gross, especially the light ones. I don't know if the likes of "Not Your Father's Rootbeer" classify as beer or something different? That's as far as my beer tolerance goes. I've sampled a couple extra dark, malty beers, and they were better, but I still had zero desire for more than a taste. I rarely drink but when I do it's something sweet.
    I absolutely love Not Your Father's Root Beer and is the only kind of "beer" I'll drink....well that and hard ciders. I looove a hard cider.

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I promise not all foodies want olive oil ice cream and not all of us believe all foods should be mixed. I am against the idea of savoury ice cream tbh. But I also don't like ice cream unless it's vegan (dairy makes me poop my pants and I also just am not a big dairy person I barely even like cheese and even then i have to be in the mood for it)

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (06-22-2023),Lyrichord (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I have literally never heard of olive oil being in ice cream so idk what y’all are on about here…

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)