30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles88 View Post
    i only mentioned them not being new because they introduced themself as new :p

i should start posting around more - from my lurking the community seems really nice!
    Maybe they arenโ€™t new to the forum, but new to some people who ARE new to the forum. In either case, I appreciate them still jumping in to chat and keep the train rolling
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    hi and thank you for the tag / add ^~^

I played Neo for a looong time but only just found out about cK very recently. I'm a bit shy still, but will try warming up to the boards - most likely taking about anime, games, music and just general life (without being toooo specific). All in all, it's really nice to have an alternative to neoboards / disc so hopefully will get to chat a bit more to other people here!

Also... today I finally understood what all of the posts about poop scooping are and now on the mission to get my own Ryu

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moomin123 For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-17-2023),DarkSkies (06-17-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    โš”๏ธ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hello new members! its so awesome of you to come here and bless us with your friendship. Lurked in 2012, chatted a little in 2019 and 2022/23 was my defiant year in being apart of the community. met some wonderful individuals here and plan on continuing that trend because cK has been a support powerhouse mentally for me.

I thank all of you for being apart of my life. <3

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Moomin123 View Post
    hi and thank you for the tag / add ^~^

I played Neo for a looong time but only just found out about cK very recently. I'm a bit shy still, but will try warming up to the boards - most likely taking about anime, games, music and just general life (without being toooo specific). All in all, it's really nice to have an alternative to neoboards / disc so hopefully will get to chat a bit more to other people here!

Also... today I finally understood what all of the posts about poop scooping are and now on the mission to get my own Ryu
    I can imagine it was a little confusing with everyone going around talking about scooping up poop! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Ive never been on the neo discord but Iโ€™d imagine itโ€™s probably just a little more intense version of the actual boards. Sticking with ck is probably the better option for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello new members! its so awesome of you to come here and bless us with your friendship. Lurked in 2012, chatted a little in 2019 and 2022/23 was my defiant year in being apart of the community. met some wonderful individuals here and plan on continuing that trend because cK has been a support powerhouse mentally for me.

I thank all of you for being apart of my life. <3
    Oh man I should have tagged you too since we just linked up on the friend request side! I figured youโ€™d pop in here anyway eventually and join in on the discussion!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hello,

I've only recently started playing NP again, and I try not to be too competitive. I do really like the passive aspect of the game and automating with scripts, which led me to this forum. It's really astounding to see so many skilled individuals putting the amount of effort and passion into a game they love with the development of some of these complex programs and scripts.

I myself am not a developer, but I do work with technology a lot so gaining knowledge of different processes and tools always excites me. Hopefully with time I can learn a thing or two from some of the wizards on this site!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mefu For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (06-17-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Heyaaa, thanks for bringing me here @(you need an account to see links)

I am new to this site as of a month or so now? Friend introduced it to me. Been a long time player on Neo, havent been as actively lately but have been grinding through the AC so far this year! Looking forward to hanging around here with everyone! Might have some pricing questions to throw at you @(you need an account to see links) at some point if thats alright!

I do have a thread currently up in the "trading" section, its been kind hit and miss though. Some days my original post will show what I have for sale, and some other days it is not showing and ill have some users asking what I am selling. So thats confusing xD

But thanks again!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fass For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Heyaaa, thanks for bringing me here @(you need an account to see links)

I am new to this site as of a month or so now? Friend introduced it to me. Been a long time player on Neo, havent been as actively lately but have been grinding through the AC so far this year! Looking forward to hanging around here with everyone! Might have some pricing questions to throw at you @(you need an account to see links) at some point if thats alright!

I do have a thread currently up in the "trading" section, its been kind hit and miss though. Some days my original post will show what I have for sale, and some other days it is not showing and ill have some users asking what I am selling. So thats confusing xD

But thanks again!
    I think I saw that thread and was a little confused there too lol. You may just be better off closing that one and starting a fresh one so you know everything shows up properly. Iโ€™m always willing to help out if you need it. I might not have all the answers though, but Iโ€™ll see what I can do

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    LOL thanks! And yeah idk what is going on with it. Some days it shows apparently and other days it doesnt xD

Am I able to close it right away or do I just let it die off by not bumping?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    LOL thanks! And yeah idk what is going on with it. Some days it shows apparently and other days it doesnt xD

Am I able to close it right away or do I just let it die off by not bumping?
    Iโ€™m not sure if the ability to close your own thread is a higher level member perk or not. You may be able to. If not, just clear it out, say itโ€™s closed, and you should be fine to start a new one

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online