Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Hey, I still stand by eating them.
    I will share my room with you in mental institution. I happen to like you already.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I will share my room with you in mental institution. I happen to like you already.
    I don't think mice and owls are supposed to get along. But that's okay. I'll cook you dinner every night.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    And all-fucking-right already. I am still not completely over my anger, but it's sincere either way. I did not intent to see people get so butthurt over a simple explosion. Not to offend, though it probably will, I thought some of you would've had a harder skin that would take more of a beating before snapping and whining on it. I did not mean to lure out even more bullcrap I cannot exactly deal with right now. I have too much going in my life already.

At the moment I started this damn pit I was sincere in choosing spam over 'Real life' or 'Help section', as my posts in spam usually get twisted, turned, pulled off topic - As it should be. I thought it would be the perfect way to spit out a brainfart that kept me awake for the last 54 hours straight. Maybe exchange a few words of bitch fighting, but in a way it would be fun rather then turn in a mess of being pushed in the direction of shrinks and having fingers pointed at how bad a person I am.

And yes, I do know I have my moments I simply am a bad person, a bitch or whatever it is I am on those moments.
    I try not to be, but we cannot always win our every day battles against ourselves.

And yes, maybe I do need a shrink. I've been with them in the past afterall and couldn't work it out. Then too think I fixed it all, only to find I am just about close to being halfway or near it in either directions. That does not give you the right though to instantly think you know how the exact case works and make those assumptions. I felt attacked. And a cornered and threatened cat will defend itself. Just as you would in a very different or even similair situation. You fight back or at least show your teeth to show your displeasal.

I frankly don't give much of a shit about age. I went too most of my misery in my youngest years and filled up a whole lifetime of it before turning adult. So yes, I probably should have formed that one sentence differently - Grammaticly and with intent - But it's taken out of the whole message in general and put under a microscope just to blow it up. Giving me that cornered feeling even more.

I honestly did not go out on the intent to get a shitload of attention or advice. I just misjudged the effect of my words, as I'm (probably arrogantly) used to people being used to my harsh way of saying things usually a lot more. I just say what I think straight out most of the times. I usually even try to avoid hurting people as much as I can and go out of my way to keep things in a balance - But expecting this topic to go a completely different way when I already feel emotionally unstable, it just set off in a way it should not have.

All I wanted was to get my mind off shit for a little while and find fun in the nonsense I usually get back from people offered as a distraction. Not to have it dragged out even more.

So a half hearted sorry. Sincere on the fact I am not the kind of person who wants to feel better then others or hurt others - But still a middle finger on the fact how it got stretched out further then it needed be.

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @Whoever-the-fuck-felt-butthurt-too.

Don't ask me to be nicer then this. In my current state of feeling it would be acting in a way that goes against my nature.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I don't think mice and owls are supposed to get along. But that's okay. I'll cook you dinner every night.
    Neither are cat and mice, but I always have a big, black, hairy pussy sleeping between my legs every night. Eh, cat.
    Together we can think of the most brilliant schemes to make all other nuttbags lose their mind even more. Let's do it.

I'll make sure I'll lure in more of my species every week as a snack - So we both can feel more comfortable with our sacrifices.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: I think I just hate everyone

@(you need an account to see links) good enough

fuck it, move on right?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @Whoever-the-fuck-felt-butthurt-too.

Don't ask me to be nicer then this. In my current state of feeling it would be acting in a way that goes against my nature.

I see you have an opinion?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Jay (07-21-2013),Mojo (07-21-2013),Raj (07-21-2013),Soul (07-22-2013),team rocket (07-21-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    God damn I just read all of that...and I still don't know what the hell to say.

Can you post what shit you have been through? maybe it will help hearing other people's stories? I dunno.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh lol, after all that you are up for another wave?
    I don't think I will very likely post something that comes remotely close to this level of personal distress again, since it only opens up a dramaschool and popcorn bags. If this already got contorted so far out, let alone what it would do if I would go more personal. The very existence of some problems will prolly already upset a bunch.
    A few hours more of no sleeping and thinking added to all the others just convinces me more of how I am more and more content about the idea of deactivating my account or w/e. I'll just go back to my horror story writing and painting.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Oh lol, after all that you are up for another wave?
    I don't think I will very likely post something that comes remotely close to this level of personal distress again, since it only opens up a dramaschool and popcorn bags. If this already got contorted so far out, let alone what it would do if I would go more personal. The very existence of some problems will prolly already upset a bunch.
    A few hours more of no sleeping and thinking added to all the others just convinces me more of how I am more and more content about the idea of deactivating my account or w/e. I'll just go back to my horror story writing and painting.
    @(you need an account to see links)

you know where i'm going with this...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Cath (07-21-2013),Jolz (07-22-2013),Jules (07-21-2013),Soul (07-22-2013),team rocket (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I feel depressingly unimpressed.