DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    @(you need an account to see links) was it when you were banished to earth & couldn't pick up mjolnir? That was a tear jerker

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

Jolz (07-21-2013),monzter (07-21-2013),Owl (07-21-2013),Raj (07-21-2013),Soul (07-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: I think I just hate everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) was it when you were banished to earth & couldn't pick up mjolnir? That was a tear jerker
    LMAO JAY you never fail to bring a smile to my face xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    My own brother (@(you need an account to see links)) betrayed me. Told me our father was dead in order to keep me on earth... and then he tried to kill me like 10 fucking times.

I see you have an opinion?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Mod (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

Jolz (07-21-2013),Raj (07-21-2013),Soul (07-22-2013),team rocket (07-21-2013),Toasted (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links), that's just idiotic. And no, I do not mean disrespect on the part where you say you have been through stuff, I easily believe that and do respect that - But do not tell me I don't know shit about life. I won't even bother you with telling, but how can you say I know nothing when you know nothing about me? Nothing at all but some posts on a forum that say nothing if they would just be taken with some salt and would be forgotten in less then a day or two anyway. All you know is this angry looking post where I typed out what was bothering me at a specific moment, after a long build up of frustrations by many things and people. All everyone knows is as simple as what I type. You do not even know about what I fought off or what I dealt with or not. So why claim I don't know shit about life if you have no idea at all about how I deal with my shit outside of what I try to write out of my system occassionally?

And yes I call a freaking boy out on his age. So what? I didn't just on him, in the same sentence I made clear I don't want it from anyone. So it's yet another thing taken way to serious. And you do the same on my age. So if we all do the same fucking thing, why get so motherfucking upset over it?

I posted this on spam because I figured it would drop dead in no time and be taken a lot less serious then it has been now.

You are all just acting like wise kings now pointing out the bad person, hoping to gain what exactly? My sincere apologies for opening a topic you think I shouldn't have? My ass for that.

We all have moments of anger where we say something we might have or most likely would've worded out different in another situation - But if everyone is going to go all out on it and pretend like they are so awesome and amazing I am not even gonna consider about changing my attitude. Because quite honestly you are just looking arrogant in my opinion right now.

I don't mind getting positive comments, as unconvincing as this might sound right now - But if they straight away come up with shit like shrinks or how I should act the same as the person posting - That just goes against my grain of being. Just no. I refuse plain out flat to apologize for that.

I am not always this much of a bitch, but that general attitude of most people here pretending they know it all or have figured it all out from just a few posts does bring a bad vibe of rage up.
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2013 at 04:20 PM.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I've already said my piece

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Soul (07-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: I think I just hate everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    And yes I call a freaking boy out on his age. So what? I didn't just on him, in the same sentence I made clear I don't want it from anyone. So it's yet another thing taken way to serious. And you do the same on my age. So if we all do the same fucking thing, why get so motherfucking upset over it?
    Its the fact that you thought I didn't know shit because I'm 15. I know my fair share, clearly not as much as you or @(you need an account to see links) does but because I'm 15 it means I'm a happy go lucky child? Nah.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Jolz (07-21-2013),simmie (07-21-2013),Soul (07-22-2013),team rocket (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Even if you indeed did not want anyone's advise, that doesn't mean you go about shooting down the people who are genuinely trying to help you. I mean you posted this on a public board. How else would you expect people to react? Swim in that pool of negativity together with you? I don't think that's how it works on most forums.

But whatever just my two cents

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monzter For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by monsters View Post
    I would a wise, just and sarcastic ruler.

Also, lower Americas drinking age down to 18.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-21-2013),Toasted (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Its the fact that you thought I didn't know shit because I'm 15. I know my fair share, clearly not as much as you or @(you need an account to see links) does but because I'm 15 it means I'm a happy go lucky child? Nah.
    Sigh. All this ripping out single sentences of what I say really gives you guys the time of your life doesn't it?
    I didn't just call out on that. I called out on anyone.
    And sure, take it that personal if you feel the need about it - But I told you before; Equal hate opportunities for everyone.

And jizz please - Sorry for using your age in the sentence. It was not intend to call you out on just that. Or just you.

Let me make all of you happier;

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Who says I want help? I never asked for any fucking help.
    Will you now get my point, doc?
    Even the previous question on what you think I should do was solely based on sarcasm.

All I fucking did, was vent out my thoughts.

(I didn't ask for the help of a 15 y.o who thinks he knows it all) I didn't ask for the help of a bunch of obsessed people who think they know it all, I did not ask advice from doctors, shrinks or anyone.
    I don't WANT it either.

All I wanted was for the frustration I felt at the moment from typing my first post to be lowered a bit - But frankly all of this bullcrap with advice I don't need right now, makes it just all the more worse.

If I would want the advice I would ask for it intentionally, ask "what should I do guys?" for example or even move it to real life.

Stop looking for deeper meanings when there aren't any.

And yes, I �m a dick, or bitch, or however you would call me from now on. Move on right? <3

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.