41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Well..15 years in it might be a bit too late to do what I suggested. If you have legit reasons to hate these people, then hate them especially if its too late to make amends. But i've adopted a fuck it and move on attitude when shit happens to me because what does it really matter?
    Then what does it really matter I choose to distrust and dislike most people in general? I'm not your friend or your lover, so what does it matter? I adopted an fuck it all and fuck them all and move on on my own attitude. Which is almost the same, just a lot more straight on on doing it by myself. People always think they know it all, they always act like morons and cover up in secrets and bullshit. I am not up for joining in that.
    I don't do racism either, I go for equal hate opportunities for anyone.

And honestly; I don't even think you have a clue of what kind of life I'm talking about, so I would be very happy if you among others would stop trying to instantly judge I am ripe for some institution or a shrink -Or think you can fix it all with just a few 'smart' words- when I just vent some thoughts out, m'kay?
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2013 at 02:56 PM.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: I think I just hate everyone

@(you need an account to see links)

I'm not trying to attack you or intentionally be a dick. If I said "shut the fuck up", (which I obviously wouldn't do) then that'd be me being a dick. If you're venting but too stubborn to listen to any of us then we can't help you. And if I don't know what kind of life you live, but you won't tell me, then no one can help you out. If you weren't even seeking advice or help in the first place, then why make this thread?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

I'm not trying to attack you or intentionally be a dick. If I said "shut the fuck up", (which I obviously wouldn't do) then that'd be me being a dick. If you're venting but too stubborn to listen to any of us then we can't help you. And if I don't know what kind of life you live, but you won't tell me, then no one can help you out. If you weren't even seeking advice or help in the first place, then why make this thread?
    Who says I want help? I never asked for any fucking help.
    Will you now get my point, doc?
    Even the previous question on what you think I should do was solely based on sarcasm.

All I fucking did, was vent out my thoughts.

I didn't ask for the help of a 15 y.o who thinks he knows it all, I did not ask advice from doctors, shrinks or anyone.
    I don't WANT it either.

All I wanted was for the frustration I felt at the moment from typing my first post to be lowered a bit - But frankly all of this bullcrap with advice I don't need right now, makes it just all the more worse.

If I would want the advice I would ask for it intentionally, ask "what should I do guys?" for example or even move it to real life.

Stop looking for deeper meanings when there aren't any.

And yes, I �m a dick, or bitch, or however you would call me from now on. Move on right? <3
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Who says I want help? I never asked for any fucking help.
    Will you now get my point, doc?
    Even the previous question was sarcasm.

The fact I state out I don't need a shrink shows I do not need it.

All I fucking did, was vent out my thoughts.

I didn't ask for the help of a 15 y.o who thinks he knows it all, I did not ask advice from doctors, shrinks or anyone.
    I don't WANT it either.

All I wanted was for the frustration I felt at the moment from typing my first post to be lowered a bit - But frankly all of this bullcrap with advice I don't need right now, makes it just all the more worse.
    Mmkay, then that was just a case of me misunderstanding your intentions behind this thread.

And hey, I'm 15, of course I think I know it all. I'm being a normal teenager offering my perspective on these things. Not trying to offend you but it seems like I did anyway.

Either way, I'm just gonna follow my own advice then. Fuck this, I'm moving on. ;D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

team rocket (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    From Portlandia:
    RED: �Everyone on the internet, they�re not having as much fun as you think they are.�
    CARRIE: �I guess everyone�s just cropping out the sadness.�

I'm not going to pretend to be able to help you, but at least in regards to your comments about Facebook, no one is as happy and uncomplicated as they appear on it. Many people - not all, but enough for it to count - post pictures and statuses to make themselves seem less sad, more social, etc. than they really feel at times. Try to take the initiative in small steps and don't take facebook at face value or judge the quality of your life by what you see on it. I'm ... really not social at all, but I've learned to make the effort to reach out and set up stuff/keep in contact with old friends on my own and I'm often a lot less miserable for it. Shit still happens, of course, but there's more support out there than I thought.
    gr8

7. The Following User Says Thank You to derpherpherp For This Useful Post:

team rocket (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links). Yes, @(you need an account to see links) is 15 and you don't want advice from him because of his age even though you didn't ask for it.

I'm 25, older than you and I'm going to give you advice you don't want or have asked for.

Don't post your problems in a public forum if you don't want a reply.

You didn't ask for help? Yes you did... you posted. You might not actually say the words "I want advice" but making this thread is asking for advice or attention seeking, so which one is it?

Everyone has problems, we deal with them. If you have problems and don't want advice, don't fucking post.

If you want to vent, type it in an email and send it to yourself because CLEARLY you are the only one you want advice from.

I see you have an opinion?

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Allegra (07-21-2013),Balletdancer (07-21-2013),cloudxcrash (07-21-2013),DarkByte (07-21-2013),Jay (07-21-2013),Maki (07-29-2013),monzter (07-21-2013),Raj (07-21-2013),team rocket (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    @(you need an account to see links). Yes, @(you need an account to see links) is 15 and you don't want advice from him because of his age even though you didn't ask for it.

I'm 25, older than you and I'm going to give you advice you don't want or have asked for.

Don't post your problems in a public forum if you don't want a reply.

You didn't ask for help? Yes you did... you posted. You might not actually say the words "I want advice" but making this thread is asking for advice or attention seeking, so which one is it?

Everyone has problems, we deal with them. If you have problems and don't want advice, don't fucking post.

If you want to vent, type it in an email and send it to yourself because CLEARLY you are the only one you want advice from.
    I don't want advice on any part. If I need advice I'll tell you I don't know how to deal with it and ask wtf to do.
    I posted this on a subforum called spam. Not real life or anything else. That should be the first sign I don't need much serious thoughts on it anyway.

Don't go batshit crazy over the fact I just posted a rant. I never said you are not allowed to reply, I'm just saying I don't need the fucking shrink or wise ass talk.
    Not from you, not from raj, not from anyone. And the fact I posted it does not mean I call out for immediate help, that's just bullshit. Feel free to comment till you drop down from it or jizz in satisfaction that you can show someone how much you think you know about the world, but don't play the all knowing doctor on me. I can tell you in advance, it won't suddenly give the butterfly effect where I flap my wings and dance in a way everybody likes it. Life doesn't work like that.

I don't want advice. I just wanted to tell someone other then myself what annoyed me at that moment.
    Not open up this blistering hole of bullcrap. I surely would've thought a moment longer about it if I figured y'all would get so butthurt about the fact I don't hold my tongue back on what I think all the time and consider that as a cry for help.
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

@(you need an account to see links) if you don't hold your tongue back, idgaf. But if you didn't want advice, that means you wanted attention like jolz said.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Jolz (07-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    You guys need snickers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

Raj (07-21-2013),Soul (07-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    487 times
    Time Online
    26d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links), I didn't go batshit crazy over you posting a rant. Rant away.

I don't like how you are being nasty to people trying to be positive for you like @(you need an account to see links) was.

And calling him out saying you don't want advice form him because he is 15? That is bullshit.

Don't say to me, "Life doesn't work like that." How would you know about life? You're 21.

I'm 25, in a long term relationship, I own my own house, I have a 1 year old and another one on the way.

You don't know what real problems are yet.
    And before you start saying "Well, I had this, and this has happened to me" Don't think for a second that I haven't had a hard life. I have been through some REALLY rough shit in my life and you know what I did? I dealt with it because that is what you do. You don't snap at people on the internet, you don't post "oooo I hate you all" bullshit and then insult people who try to help.

Like I said, you are either asking for advice or attention seeking otherwise you wouldn't post this crap in the most popular section of the forum.

Deal with it and think before you type.

I see you have an opinion?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (07-21-2013),Ken (07-22-2013),Raj (07-21-2013),team rocket (07-21-2013)