8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Curious, whats your thought on this? Are they going to delete what they can, or will they eventually get to deleting all the duped items? Or whats the alternative?
    It should be easy to delete the dupes since they all have the same item ID.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by roshaaw View Post
    It should be easy to delete the dupes since they all have the same item ID.
    Yea, but TNT has been doing this very slowly. Doesn't the real one and dupes have the same ID?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I am assuming they have same Id, if they do, tnt simply can delete/change to pile pf dung/make it untradable

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Since everyone is saying dupes and not "generated items" It must be all same ip, so the suap i have, must have thousands of copies and all have same exact ID. Tnt can mess with this ID and that will only mess with this suap and the legit ones that other people own(diff Id) wont be effected.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I am assuming they have same Id, if they do, tnt simply can delete/change to pile pf dung/make it untradable

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Since everyone is saying dupes and not "generated items" It must be all same ip, so the suap i have, must have thousands of copies and all have same exact ID. Tnt can mess with this ID and that will only mess with this suap and the legit ones that other people own(diff Id) wont be effected.
    This still wont solve it^ what about items that were duped but not massively by alot of people?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I dont think tnt cares about the original suap that got duped. Obviously that suap was the reasom for all this so tnt will deleted that, well they can.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I agree master shake, i was just thinking of that, i duped items that were not mainstream.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I dont think tnt cares about the original suap that got duped. Obviously that suap was the reasom for all this so tnt will deleted that, well they can.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I agree master shake, i was just thinking of that, i duped items that were not mainstream.
    And I dont think that dupes have the same exact id. They're very similar but, each is one number off.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I wonder what tnt is doing in there offices right now lol, worried about lunch or the website. :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I think it becomes more complex, because there will be those that claim they didnt know. which enters a whole new wave of tickets and problems for them to fix.

they may or may not share the same ID, its internal. So we wont know.
    the original legit ones used to dupe deserve to be deleted as well i agree but where they will run into the problem is discefereing who deserves to get their stuff deleted and neopoints taken away. Because there are a lot of wimps and whiners out there who will complain about anything.

prob saving the hassle by doing it slowly

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Master Shake (10-08-2014),Zeus (10-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    I have a very large amount of stuff. more than you could feasibly imagine. All of it from before this duping stuff. You think I really care about this duping stuff and keeping the stuff that came with it lol.

Do you think @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or any of the big game sellers really truly care.
    I'll answer for you, we do not. We could care less if the items we duped stay or get taken away. Why? Because we already have a HUGE collection of shit before any of this ever happened.

We want this to be fixed, so people stop ruining the game. If you havent noticed but the game has turned to shit since all of this.

Let me ask you something. Why do people like @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) find exploits and report them to TNT?
    Is it for their own personal gain? It may be to an extent but its also to protect neopets. If all of the exploits were never patched that has been found then the site that we all conglomerate on would be absolutely shit. You think its dieing now, it would have been dead years ago if we followed this "sharing is caring" idea you guys have.

Its not being selfish, its being smart. Obviously most people dont know how to handle having power like this. Which is best why it should be gone, and is why other exploits like this will never reach the surface

So no, tbh with you. I hope everything I have gets deleted and reversed from this duping stuff. If that happens then i'll be comfortable, I wont even break a sweat. Atleast I'll know that TNT has gotten most of the items.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Its the people who beg that get temp banned. you can post methods

Wow. Condescending much? XD

I appreciate you're on a high horse, but you must see the real point behind my short post. People are wanting this to be patched so they can maximise their own profits and nothing else. You can write long posts all you like - it won't change that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgez View Post
    Wow. Condescending much? XD

I appreciate you're on a high horse, but you must see the real point behind my short post. People are wanting this to be patched so they can maximise their own profits and nothing else. You can write long posts all you like - it won't change that.
    Do you enjoy Neopets? Simple question with a simple answer, yes.

If you want to continue enjoying Neopets, these dupes have to be patched and the items must be deleted.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-08-2014),Kezzie (10-09-2014)