Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Thanks for the welcome and this thread, that's so lovely?!

Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    Hi Zenitsu! Nice to meet you! Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you.

What a cute thread! I'm not new exactly but busy work and ADHD means I can be kind of in and out. I love books, cats and houseplants and if you too love those things we should be pals. I love coming here as I never use the neoboards and it's nice to be able to be salty about neo in an adult environment.
    Oh! Busy work and ADHD also make me the all-or-nothing type a lot of times.
    - Call me Sieben -

Might struggle with social interactions and language barriers occasionally, please bare with me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siebenschlaefer For This Useful Post:

birdies (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    so happy to be a part of cK. i never feel judged like i would on neoboards.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Hi everyone! I'm Crooked, and so far I've really enjoyed my time here! I just finished off my degrees and I have a little downtime before I start working again so I'll be hanging around before I get sucked back into the real world.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-17-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    16d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Hey, thanks for the tag! I'm a pretty committed lurker, but I love hanging out here because unlike the neoboards or reddit or anything, I don't feel like I have to pretend to be against cheating/not cheat/etc. And of course the people and community are great. If you do find me actually commenting, it'll most likely be on the Under Your Skin thread or discussing an NC event.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cregganwhitehare For This Useful Post:

birdies (06-17-2023),Chilljoy (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Tentacles View Post
    No tag? Sadface
    Ohhh settle, we aren't new friends. We are super old friends

Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    Aww @(you need an account to see links) thanks for putting this post together - especially finding time in between raising the little one. Its really nice to celebrate all the people here, I am so glad I found this community - it elevates my Neopets experience (dare I say replaces it at times)!
    Hey she let me sleep 6 hours last night, so I'm ready to rock today! Got a nice long weekend this weekend - and I'm glad everyone took the thread and ran with it. It's no fun when everybody just views it and moves along. Love seeing all the activity!

Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post

Just passing by to appreciate the love of the community I happen to notice the rising numbers of newcomers & also returners(old cK member) which is amazing xD.

This thread, gives a an image of a "Tutorial Quest" run by village chief @(you need an account to see links) in CK Island to guide the new and old members to kick start their Journey.
    If you look to the left you will see...
    I agree though, I enjoy when we get some new faces, old and new popping back into ck

Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    the amount of time it must've taken to tag everyone, holy bejesus xD good job lmao
    Hey I'm just glad it didn't break this time. The last time, the thread lagged horriblyyyy because of all the tags!

Quote Originally Posted by cregganwhitehare View Post
    Hey, thanks for the tag! I'm a pretty committed lurker, but I love hanging out here because unlike the neoboards or reddit or anything, I don't feel like I have to pretend to be against cheating/not cheat/etc. And of course the people and community are great. If you do find me actually commenting, it'll most likely be on the Under Your Skin thread or discussing an NC event.
    Oh you won't be judged here at all. You do you! If you can handle playing legit, pfft more power to you. It's much more fun our way though haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

hellraid (06-17-2023),KJiU (06-17-2023),Uma (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Hey hey, thank you for the tag! Last year I was known more as Reverie - so I posted often under that name, but I did change it to Cherubi mid 2022.

When I joined I never introduced myself as I like to get a feel for places first really, but now that I have been here over a few years, I'm happy to be here! I was busy last year so I was pretty inactive but now I have more time to dedicate to being a part of things.

I'm also another that loves houseplants, animals, all varying genres of music (I'm usually in the music forum the most), getting to know others and what they like, and being outdoors! I also talk in parenthesis often too because my thought is never done lol

This forum is a place I feel like I can express myself in a sort of anonymous way (since we all are, really). I agree with what was said above that it certainly elevates the Neopets experience - mine included!

Thanks for the friend request as well. I was at work and popped on to check the forum and it brought a smile to my face. Always happy to have more friends!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherubi For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11d 14h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Aw this is sweet ^^ hi everyone! i am mostly just a quiet lurker. i feel like i never know what to say :p

- - - Updated - - -

i see zenitsu on here :* you are not new and you were also MY first friend here. i appreciate you very much for the warm welcoming and accepting me in when i had 0 posts or feedback ^^

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbles88 For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Hahaha thanks a lot!
    I've been a lurker for a long while but im trying to be as active as i can without throwing to much of me for security reasons xD Is hard!
    Thanks for the welcome ^^

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peppercorn For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (06-17-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppercorn View Post
    Hahaha thanks a lot!
    I've been a lurker for a long while but im trying to be as active as i can without throwing to much of me for security reasons xD Is hard!
    Thanks for the welcome ^^
    I understand trying to be cautious, just gotta be careful with what you share and how you share it. Generally nobody is browsing ck with malicious intent though, thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles88 View Post
    Aw this is sweet ^^ hi everyone! i am mostly just a quiet lurker. i feel like i never know what to say :p

- - - Updated - - -

i see zenitsu on here :* you are not new and you were also MY first friend here. i appreciate you very much for the warm welcoming and accepting me in when i had 0 posts or feedback ^^
    Oh yes there were a few people who were not really new at all, but I kept them on the tag list anyway because they probably weren't on one in the past - and why not!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherubi View Post
    Hey hey, thank you for the tag! Last year I was known more as Reverie - so I posted often under that name, but I did change it to Cherubi mid 2022.

When I joined I never introduced myself as I like to get a feel for places first really, but now that I have been here over a few years, I'm happy to be here! I was busy last year so I was pretty inactive but now I have more time to dedicate to being a part of things.

I'm also another that loves houseplants, animals, all varying genres of music (I'm usually in the music forum the most), getting to know others and what they like, and being outdoors! I also talk in parenthesis often too because my thought is never done lol

This forum is a place I feel like I can express myself in a sort of anonymous way (since we all are, really). I agree with what was said above that it certainly elevates the Neopets experience - mine included!

Thanks for the friend request as well. I was at work and popped on to check the forum and it brought a smile to my face. Always happy to have more friends!
    Gotta give your mind a chance to catch up with what you're saying huh?
    I'm glad it had the desired effect, love helping gently push everyone to post more and get more involved. I haven't been too active in the music section but have been poking around there more myself actually!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (06-17-2023),Peppercorn (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11d 14h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    i only mentioned them not being new because they introduced themself as new :p

i should start posting around more - from my lurking the community seems really nice!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles88 For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast