Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
Someone's gonna have to show me what to do so @(you need an account to see links) doesn't steal all my money haha
No worries man, it's pretty easy and a lot about luck half the time lol. You never quite know when someone's going to go off. I remember picking Vick in the first round a few years back and he basically single-handedly sank my team. Don't forget about the no-names or underestimated rookies who explode, and injuries ffs. You can even look up a fantasy player rank list to give you a general idea what to go on for picking. From there just pay attention to the games or news every once in a while, maybe sacrifice a baby lamb in satan's glorious name or pay a hooligan to run onto the field and kneecap Eli, and you'll be set.

So my draft is aug 10, when are we going to finalize a list? @(you need an account to see links), do you want to make a list on the first post in this thread, or make a new one, and do you want to commish or have someone else run it? How many people do we want to cap at, if at all? If you want to do a buy-in league I'll volunteer to commish, I'm impartial and won't compete so we can have a fair league.