Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pley View Post
    Now that is one hell of a post!
    Hey I'm on a good mood today and have a bit of free time, if you gotta rant you gotta rant xD

@(you need an account to see links) Midnight and Dusk forms are my favorite (I'm so sorry day one...) and then there's the shiny haha. Black Charizard it's so cool, they did a good design on that one
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 07-13-2023 at 01:49 PM.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    77d 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Snipped to avoid tagging everyone.
    It's funny, I actually got excited for the AC for the first time in years. And it got me being really talkative
    Irl i'm very avoidant and paranoid and don't talk to anyone but my parents and partner and inlaws. I just can't really stomach human interaction very much or very long usually.
    Online I can go from 0 to 100 with no warning on activity. Or 100 to 0 depending how I feel.
    If I feel like I have to communicate. Uh, I am sorry for what happens next because it's usually some of the most insane shit anyone's ever heard.
    I do like talking to everyone when I feel able to handle that level of communication though.
    I don't feel pressured to talk if i dont feel like it here because of how forums work, like I do feel pressured most other places. So it's kind of special to me like that.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Hahahaha @(you need an account to see links) we just love you enjoy all your mentions

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) haha hey! I have my ups and downs in activity like everyone else. :p I do agree that for those who still play neopets their activity on ck can tie to their level of investment in neopets at the time (which is the case for me) and honestly now that AC is over I really have nothing to do related to neopets for the moment XD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    249d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 25m
    I was the opposite this year, my real life happens hiatus was just on time for the AC so I wasn't as active as I wished during the event

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I definitely increased my board activity during the AC - but mainly in the designated forum.

art by ♥ Wooloo ♥

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ashimari For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) for more AC to come so we can have other chances to share and have fun together

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Holy shit guys you scare the life out me at seeing all that number of mentions lol

@(you need an account to see links) you do make good threads huh? Look how this grew up and called other users around, little interactions sometimes do bigger changes
    I am a talker. I am like this in real life too. Only, I fumble over my words, slur them, and forgot words mid-sentence and sound shaky. It's easier for me to make conversation on forums. Although I apparently annoy people doing. so.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I am a talker. I am like this in real life too. Only, I fumble over my words, slur them, and forgot words mid-sentence and sound shaky. It's easier for me to make conversation on forums. Although I apparently annoy people doing. so.
    Every person it's different I think that's why we have many colors to choose But hey you don't annoy me at all, and I'm sure that while other users may have different perspectives in general because everyone is different, there are also others who enjoy the topics you made

If you have a glass half empty half full, wouldn't be better to see the half full side? Keep being the best version of you that makes you the happiest

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Predict (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    27d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Userbars are so much fun to hunt and being part of Team CK. Needless to say, people def flock here to utilize the AC SSer but it's nice to continue seeing new faces and familiar faces.

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023),Synth Salazzle (07-13-2023)