Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    I've been "unfairly frozen" on an illegitimate account. I mean yeah, I was buying shit, but I was frozen because someone thought it would be funny to hack me and post cl advertisements all over the boards. I got the account back, thankfully.
    Hackers are not scary when it's for profit , but hackers ARE scary a fuck when they do it for "fun" ... Glad you got your account back !

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Thank you! I was very thankful as well.

(you need an account to see links)
    ・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnii For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (08-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    That girl honestly had it coming. I was lurking the boards that day when all the hackings were happening (it was apparently a RL "friend" hacking her neopets friends accounts because something in real life between them had pissed her off) and the user was posting the list on the board. When I saw her post I believed she was the person doing the hackings because she would just post the list and say "this is the list" under it.

She said she NM'd the people on it the same thing and even one person she had to explain in detail that she was not the hacker, she just found the list and was warning people.

So in summary she got frozen because her choice of words on the matter was very poor lol
    Oh yikes LOL. I didn't see it happen so I didn't get the full story but dang, no wonder she got frozen lmao, I retract what I said. Thanks for giving me the details.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:

Buizel (08-28-2016),DJ Music Man (08-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The first time I ever got frozen was when I was 16 and said "sofa king" on the boards.

It was worth it. 10/10 fair freeze.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedgehog For This Useful Post:

Hurricane (09-01-2016)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
    The first time I ever got frozen was when I was 16 and said "sofa king" on the boards.

It was worth it. 10/10 fair freeze.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    My hero.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Music Man For This Useful Post:

Hedgehog (08-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    If I was in charge of TNT, no one would get frozen. But the report happy PC regulars for the grave crime of being obnoxious as fuck. And the unfunny spammers. Funny spammers earn their keep. And hacking hackers who hack because fuck that shit.

My first account got frozen when I was 12 for talking like I did at school. Because I thought that was socially acceptable. To talk like a 12 year old on a children's site. But gasp! Quoting School of Rock and mentioning YouTube and Club Penguin? The scandal! TNT, fuck you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I have been unfairly frozen once when I played totally legit. Well it wasn't really unfair but I had my wifi thing on my phone on so it jumped places and it would auto connect to my schools wifi so I was frozen for protection.. I got my account back though. I would say most cases they were frozen for a reason

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Do you get a notification or message that says "your account has been frozen" or are you just unable to put in a password (it tells you that your password is incorrect when you try to login)?
    because my passwords now no longer work, and I can't seem to figure out why. I'm a total noob at this, and so far I havent been frozen yet

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by aviv View Post
    Do you get a notification or message that says "your account has been frozen" or are you just unable to put in a password (it tells you that your password is incorrect when you try to login)?
    because my passwords now no longer work, and I can't seem to figure out why. I'm a total noob at this, and so far I havent been frozen yet
    Bad PWs can mean that your account is frozen, because there's no message anymore. Or someone could've possibly accessed them.
    If you have no accounts to check them from, you can PM the usernames, if you want, and I'll check for you
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I was unfairly frozen a long time ago on an account I really liked that was 100% legit, mainly because it was hacked. TNT said they froze me for protection and that I was supposed to send a ticket to get it unfrozen. They told me they wouldn't give it back. :|
    Buuut I just shrugged and got over it and started rebuilding. I don't really mind rebuilding because I feel like I have goals to accomplish, unlike the time I had an older account and had everything I wanted on it.

There were times I "claimed" I was unfairly frozen on illegit accounts, but I knew the risks of cheating and learned to deal with it.

So now I look on people who claim they were unfairly frozen, and I just laugh.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WantaFanta For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (09-02-2016)